Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 579527 times)

CocoNuts

Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #2825 on: July 04, 2018, 08:23:18 AM »
They have worked with Leo so long..They know his weakness...I can't believe that repelling is hard as for him to spend 2hours there...its like opening a clue for 2hours...they know his eye sight ain't good, so that tar26 challenge would hurt them if they made the wrong decision..

Well remember Kenneth and Ryan in TAR Canada 5 finale last season? They must have spent close to that at the rappelling roadblock!!!

CocoNuts

« Reply #2826 on: July 04, 2018, 08:26:47 AM »
So really Colin and Christie are the best multiple time racers ever!! The only other ones to make final twic are brenchel who got third twice. Colin and Christie got 2nd the first time so they r obviously better to get better than third atleast once!! AM I correct?

Offline Cyzoran

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2827 on: July 04, 2018, 08:29:59 AM »
So really Colin and Christie are the best multiple time racers ever!! The only other ones to make final twic are brenchel who got third twice. Colin and Christie got 2nd the first time so they r obviously better to get better than third atleast once!! AM I correct?
Best team yea. I'd probably say Eric is the best racer of all time though.
“It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.”

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #2828 on: July 04, 2018, 09:14:57 AM »
Don't we all love it that the TAR teams thrashed all the non-TAR teams. NEH NEH NEH :jam:

Offline ilovetoread

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2829 on: July 04, 2018, 09:18:26 AM »
I am glad that the finale was all TAR teams, but they also had all done the race before, so quite the advantage.

Gra1162

« Reply #2830 on: July 04, 2018, 09:20:24 AM »
um no survivor is MUCH HARDER in game wise but you at least get to sit back and relax

Offline alicitzen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2831 on: July 04, 2018, 10:16:45 AM »
You forgot Tyler and Korey who also made the finals twice.

Offline Realityfan01

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2832 on: July 04, 2018, 11:09:33 AM »
The details of why Phil had clues in his pockets

Offline Robin4

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2833 on: July 04, 2018, 01:22:44 PM »
They did prohibit Big Easy from competing the rappel Roadblock at top 9 of All-Stars 3 because he couldn't fit into the helmet. I have a feeling they wouldn't have allowed Charla to do the fish Roadblock at top 9 of All-Stars because I don't see how she could've done it with her height but IDK.

Offline RealityFan11

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2834 on: July 04, 2018, 02:30:08 PM »
Woohoo! The race has ended, which means the season will soon be on TV! 4 continents. 10 countries, 23,000 miles!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2835 on: July 04, 2018, 03:01:47 PM »
Woohoo! The race has ended, which means the season will soon be on TV! 4 continents. 10 countries, 23,000 miles!

Soon...may be a bit optimistic. :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #2836 on: July 04, 2018, 04:38:31 PM »
If the next season really starts filming in November, I'm happy! Maybe we'll get a surprising 2 seasons this year; one in Jan-Feb/March like last season, and another in March-May, kinda back-to-back, to get back to 2 a year, like it used to be. ;)
Wishful thinking, I know, but one can dream. :cmaslol At worst, we'll have another season in the can, ready to air as soon as needed.

And who knows, maybe TAR31 will even replace a show on the Fall schedule.

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2837 on: July 04, 2018, 05:22:13 PM »
If the next season really starts filming in November, I'm happy! Maybe we'll get a surprising 2 seasons this year; one in Jan-Feb/March like last season, and another in March-May, kinda back-to-back, to get back to 2 a year, like it used to be. ;)
Wishful thinking, I know, but one can dream. :cmaslol At worst, we'll have another season in the can, ready to air as soon as needed.

Im really hoping it will replace a show too this fall. I dont want to wait 6 months  :groan:

Offline TARfanTX

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2838 on: July 04, 2018, 05:29:59 PM »

Im really hoping it will replace a show too this fall. I dont want to wait 6 months  :groan:

6 months to see C/c and Janelle/Britney  :'(  :'(

Offline methylc

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2839 on: July 04, 2018, 11:30:25 PM »
This is a little late but I was wondering if this was related to TAR31

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4257008670968932

Google translated to:

In the UK, I saw a task props that maddened many teams.
I was very excited to see it with my own eyes.

---
From a Chinese (or Taiwanese? because they tend to use traditional Chinese) who happened to be in the UK for a vacation

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2840 on: July 04, 2018, 11:59:52 PM »

Google translated to:

---
From a Chinese (or Taiwanese? because they tend to use traditional Chinese) who happened to be in the UK for a vacation

I am wondering if he just saw haybales for the first time? No signs of teams, and he does say TAR prop...  ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline methylc

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2841 on: July 05, 2018, 12:11:12 AM »
Yeah on second thought maybe it's just a coincidence this account tweeted about seeing haybales in England and remembering the task that "made many teams frustrated", rather than actual TAR31 sightings. Apologies in advance. My Chinese proficiency isn't very good after all 😬

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2842 on: July 05, 2018, 12:16:50 AM »
Happy for ALL help!! Thanks for sharing!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2843 on: July 05, 2018, 01:29:56 AM »

Google translated to:

---
The person is saying he saw haybales, and that caused he to remember the haybale challenge on TAR, not related to TAR31 at all

Offline Avid

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2844 on: July 06, 2018, 10:42:02 AM »
That Hot Camera man has appeared in more pics than Leo and Jamal..how I wish the crew, camera crew go from behind to infront Of The camera for 1 season only... They are truly Amazing..They should..Atleast one or 2

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #2845 on: July 06, 2018, 05:24:00 PM »
Here's an interesting bit of information from rlangmit on the Previously.tv Amazing Race forum about what the teams were doing at Hart Plaza while the musicians were playing.

I was at Hart Plaza and talked to a producer...

The final task was assembling a drum kit.  He said it took much longer than expected.  It was possible to watch Colin (in his blue shirt, which stood out, though I was unspoiled and didn't actually know who he was then!) and Christie running back and forth through the band, over and over.  It took forever for them to finish, including one break for the band.  So sick of Seven Nation Army!!

We thought maybe they were searching for a particular musician but it appears they had to assemble a drum kit to exacting standards.

I have no idea about drum kits. But could it really be that difficult for someone who might not be familiar with drums? More than an hour? That's amazing.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2846 on: July 06, 2018, 05:44:58 PM »
Oh yeah, you should see some of the more high-end drum kits out there (I know plenty about musical instruments)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2847 on: July 06, 2018, 05:51:52 PM »
Here's an interesting bit of information from rlangmit on the Previously.tv Amazing Race forum about what the teams were doing at Hart Plaza while the musicians were playing.

I was at Hart Plaza and talked to a producer...

The final task was assembling a drum kit.  He said it took much longer than expected.  It was possible to watch Colin (in his blue shirt, which stood out, though I was unspoiled and didn't actually know who he was then!) and Christie running back and forth through the band, over and over.  It took forever for them to finish, including one break for the band.  So sick of Seven Nation Army!!

We thought maybe they were searching for a particular musician but it appears they had to assemble a drum kit to exacting standards.

I have no idea about drum kits. But could it really be that difficult for someone who might not be familiar with drums? More than an hour? That's amazing.

I expect they will have a drum kit set up and teams will have to copy it exactly. Possibly they will have extra drums and parts that don't belong as well.

Offline TARmap

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2848 on: July 06, 2018, 07:26:27 PM »
Or it could be like the plane from TAR30, which was constructing and memory.

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2849 on: July 06, 2018, 08:25:14 PM »
This is a little too close.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2018/07/06/boblo-boat-burns-detroit-marina/763257002/

Detroit — Generations of Metro Detroiters recall cruising aboard the Boblo boat SS Ste. Claire, but those cherished memories went up in flames Friday as the historic steamship caught fire while docked along the Detroit River it plied for nearly 90 years.