Author Topic: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 579536 times)

Offline steve2013

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 31: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1675 on: June 24, 2018, 08:29:15 PM »
Uggggh that Janelle/Britt seem to be out :(( anybody but victor/nicole for the win but since i dont want them to win they probable will end up winning

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1676 on: June 24, 2018, 08:48:00 PM »
Okay guys.

I know we are all excited here.

But PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Violating THIS will get you exiting out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reminders for the rest:

DISCUSSION OF SPOILERS is for just that. FACTS.

BITCH, Moan and Squeal is for anything else or just racer love/hate/whatever. FEELINGS.

While TAR is running the mods are insanely busy. So posts may well get trashed and not moved if you are out of order.

So help out please and STAY ON TOPIC.

And keep up the awesome amazing and fabulous finds!!  You guys are the HEART of RFF and we appreciate you all!

:ghug:

READ THIS YET AGAIN. Since I posted it there continue to be a LOT of OFF TOPIC POSTS.

People come here to THIS THREAD to read the SPOILERS and see what is happening. Not to hear your own blahblah --that's why we have a thread for that fun!

I will do a house clean soon. If you are in the wrong place your post is at risk of being deleted.

Everyone, PLEASE HELP US OUT?  PLEASE?? :tu
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline SoYoung

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1677 on: June 24, 2018, 08:58:07 PM »
I do think both Leo & Jamal and Janelle & Britney are out in Uganda due to double elimination that happened in Uganda and what they are taking with partner swap.

JMO = just my opinion

i guess double elimination during partner swap is feasible considering the amount of possible legs earlier with a lot of teams still racing. They might have a couple of NEL/KOR to prepare for a top 8 partner swap in uganda.

Offline Mhillstrom

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1678 on: June 24, 2018, 09:13:53 PM »
I do think both Leo & Jamal and Janelle & Britney are out in Uganda due to double elimination that happened in Uganda and what they are taking with partner swap.

JMO = just my opinion

i guess double elimination during partner swap is feasible considering the amount of possible legs earlier with a lot of teams still racing. They might have a couple of NEL/KOR to prepare for a top 8 partner swap in uganda.

If Leo/Jamal were also eliminated with Janie/Brit, why weren't they going to sequester with the girls?  I am just saying, I would think that sequestered teams likely have a handler that may have put a kibosh to fan photos of eliminated teams, especially this season with what could be triple the fans on the lookout. JMO As popular as Janie is, if the word gets out she was out, they may have lost a lot of potential viewers before it even aired! LOL

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1679 on: June 24, 2018, 09:18:02 PM »

JMO = just my opinion

The partner swap idea that keeps going around here has no factual evidence to back that up. The flashback posted on the social media pages were nothing more than Emmy promotion. They aren't going to spoil their own show.

Offline PikaBelleChu

• RFF Sr. Member
  • "Pika-Pika-pi? Pika!"
« Reply #1680 on: June 24, 2018, 09:38:18 PM »

JMO = just my opinion

If Leo/Jamal were also eliminated with Janie/Brit, why weren't they going to sequester with the girls?  I am just saying, I would think that sequestered teams likely have a handler that may have put a kibosh to fan photos of eliminated teams, especially this season with what could be triple the fans on the lookout. JMO As popular as Janie is, if the word gets out she was out, they may have lost a lot of potential viewers before it even aired! LOL

I wonder that it is of different sequester locations for each team eliminated ?

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1681 on: June 24, 2018, 09:54:41 PM »
I feel like someone has speculated a partner swap on every single leg thus far lol

Offline The Dominator

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1682 on: June 24, 2018, 09:57:22 PM »
The timeline shows teams flew into Zurich and then train to Grindelwald.

ETA: But there's no direct flight from EBB to Zurich. Was the connecting city found out or not?

Yes. Dubai

What're your thoughts on Janelle & Brit, Peach? Sequester or weird connection?

I think they have been eliminated. Will do a post about why later tonight.

thanks peach!  looking forward to your post!  :ghug:

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1683 on: June 24, 2018, 10:02:59 PM »
I wonder that it is of different sequester locations for each team eliminated ?

As far as I know, that's not how it works.

Offline Liverpool4life

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1684 on: June 24, 2018, 10:09:54 PM »
It seems that Colin and Christie are durable as season 5, which seems so like a few years ago. I’m glad to see them in Switzerland.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #1685 on: June 24, 2018, 10:50:49 PM »
Eliminated teams may well have checked their backpacks in as luggage, also, IIRC, teams prepare a second bag of clothing for sequester that they get once they are in sequester.

Or NOT. We have seen plenty of teams with their packs on the way to sequester.
I did say "may," did I not?
-- theschnauzers

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1687 on: June 24, 2018, 11:50:28 PM »
Really bizarre to stay in a continental Subsaharan country for just one leg - expecting a dip into Fez after the next round in Austria and before returning to Germany for Leg 10, followed by something like Costa Rica for the penultimate.

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
« Reply #1688 on: June 25, 2018, 12:40:53 AM »
Here is the location of the "Canyon Swing".  See "B" in the map.  I went on this ride in 2010.  It's the same place as shown in the Instagram video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkaqbt0Fjsu/
Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline Katie_TVFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1689 on: June 25, 2018, 01:08:42 AM »
That is awesome Chateau. I want to go so bad!  It is morning in Switzerland:) do we know where they are heading?

Offline TrustCluster

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1690 on: June 25, 2018, 02:17:08 AM »
If Amsterdam is sequester does that mean chances of the race visiting the Netherlands are low? Or zero?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1691 on: June 25, 2018, 02:36:22 AM »
I feel like someone has speculated a partner swap on every single leg thus far lol

And there is ZERO evidence for this.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #1692 on: June 25, 2018, 02:45:34 AM »
Anything will be speculated so the teams we're rooting for is safe in the premise or in their imagination. 😅
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #1693 on: June 25, 2018, 03:40:59 AM »
There is a POSSIBILITY that the teams seen here MAY NOT have been the only ones. There may have been two more earlier

I no longer believe this to be true. Sorry guys!
So, what does that actually mean though? Only the teams pictured made it out of Uganda? Are Rachel & Elissa still safe based on being seen, but not pictured? Are both Leo & Jamal and Janelle & Britney eliminated? And both in Uganda? :duno:

Offline FFGCSDT

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1694 on: June 25, 2018, 04:15:45 AM »
There is a POSSIBILITY that the teams seen here MAY NOT have been the only ones. There may have been two more earlier

I no longer believe this to be true. Sorry guys!
So, what does that actually mean though? Only the teams pictured made it out of Uganda? Are Rachel & Elissa still safe based on being seen, but not pictured? Are both Leo & Jamal and Janelle & Britney eliminated? And both in Uganda? :duno:

I think both Leo and Jamal and Janelle and Britney got cut in Uganda, only Rachel and Elissa survived.

And i believe they already wrapped up the (first?) Switzerland leg so we're probably down to 5 teams now, with possibly 4 legs left (2 eliminations + one more NEL + finale). Just my prediction

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1695 on: June 25, 2018, 05:13:14 AM »
If Swiss was indeed leg 7 and only 6 teams remained, we will have two more NEL/KORs

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1696 on: June 25, 2018, 07:55:00 AM »
I'm just not going to assume anything concrete until something like the barrage of Leg 6 sightings happen again because based on what we keep getting we really can't assume anything (heck, Leo & Jamal avoided sightings throughout nearly all of Asia only to pop up again, like, multiple legs later)
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1697 on: June 25, 2018, 08:58:36 AM »
I'm just not going to assume anything concrete until something like the barrage of Leg 6 sightings happen again because based on what we keep getting we really can't assume anything (heck, Leo & Jamal avoided sightings throughout nearly all of Asia only to pop up again, like, multiple legs later)

:like:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Piper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1698 on: June 25, 2018, 09:03:58 AM »
The photo of the blue netting with clues hanging below appears similar to the SpiderWeb located in Glacier Gorge.

Second photo on this site:
https://grindelwald.swiss/en/summer/product/page/glacier-gorge-1692/

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1699 on: June 25, 2018, 09:06:07 AM »
Rereading this thread...

Just saying: We have NO EVIDENCE FOR A PARTNER SWAP. NO EVIDENCE.

An Emmy AD does not mean Partner Swap. Could happen, BUT THE AD DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING itself.

So please STOP posting that we have one. That is NOT known.
RFF's Golden Rule: