Archive > Survivor 37:David vs Goliath

SURVIVOR 37: DAVID vs GOLIATH

(1/5) > >>

RealityFreakWill:
SEASON PREMIERE

SEPTEMBER 2018

Preview for Survivor: David vs. Goliath

Here's your first look at "Survivor: David vs. Goliath" premiering this fall on the CBS Television Network.

https://www.youtube.com/v/y4ae7J9byr8

Hysha:
I like the logo!

I don't like that they are repeating AGAIN orange and purple. At least orange is in a different tone, but purple is the same... Let me guess, a green switch tribe and a black merge tribe? :/

I've made the tribes from the preview, here are they:
Show content
(Some of the pics are from Inside Survivor, and some others I've made it from the preview)

Gra1162:
Are they filming in Fiji again I think Goliath would come out strong no offence David

Gra1162:

--- Quote from: Hysha on May 24, 2018, 08:45:24 AM ---I like the logo!

I don't like that they are repeating AGAIN orange and purple. At least orange is in a different tone, but purple is the same... Let me guess, a green switch tribe and a black merge tribe? :/

Show content
(Some of the pics are from Inside Survivor, and some others I've made it from the preview)
--- End quote ---
Wait is that mike from TAR 14,18

Hysha:

--- Quote from: Gra1162 on May 24, 2018, 09:08:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Hysha on May 24, 2018, 08:45:24 AM ---I like the logo!

Show content
--- End quote ---
Wait is that mike from TAR 14,18

--- End quote ---

Yes, it is.
And yes, they are filming in Fiji again, and next season too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version