Author Topic: S36: Ep 14: "It is Game Time Kids" (5/23 3HR FINALE)  (Read 804 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
S36: Ep 14: "It is Game Time Kids" (5/23 3HR FINALE)
« on: May 13, 2018, 03:09:45 PM »
saved

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: S36: Ep 14: "It is Game Time Kids" (5/23 3HR FINALE)
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 10:25:48 AM »
just end already
"The Amazing Race shows the best and worst out of you. But if only negative things are shown, then it's probably you. - Jobby"

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 11:12:19 AM »
I was such a Survivor fanatic 3-5 years ago, now I just roll my eyes at the show.
Might actually rewatch a Gabon or Tocantins to start to like it again, but I'm not watching the next season week by week.
I planned to do the same for Ghost Island, but didn't, and it's been such a disappointment.

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 11:57:49 PM »
Survivor - It Is Game Time Kids (Preview)

Castaways try to navigate their way to immunity when facing the biggest maze in the history for the game. Also, a fire-making challenge could change one person's fate in the game, and, after 39 days, one castaway will take home the $1 million dollar prize and title of sole Survivor, on the two-hour season finale, followed by the one-hour live reunion show hosted by Emmy Award winner Jeff Probst, of Survivor, Wednesday, May 23 at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/v7r4gd6O16c" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/v7r4gd6O16c</a>
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 06:45:35 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Gra1162

• RFF Full Member
  • HATERS BACK OFF
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 02:22:28 AM »
Ghost island is getting worse and worse firstly natvi strong then des gets voted out then Chelsea (and I seriously donít get why she gets so little screen time and her whole season gets 3 confessions) and then Kellyn why? Ok I am now only gonna countine watching it if anglia or Dom makes it to finals
I was such a Survivor fanatic 3-5 years ago, now I just roll my eyes at the show.
Might actually rewatch a Gabon or Tocantins to start to like it again, but I'm not watching the next season week by week.
I planned to do the same for Ghost Island, but didn't, and it's been such a disappointment.
Same gonna rewatch heros vs villains best season ever or blood vs water
Jasmine and Samey on Tar crosswords 2018

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 09:36:37 PM »
can Jeff just give the check to Dom or Wendell? (i think it will be Dom). This duo is not that great, because they play with a bunch of idiots (sorry). Other players realize that they can beat this duo but they didn't do anything to break them even though they had so many chances, especially Laurel & Donathan. At the reward, Laurel said "i want to cut their throat" but when she had great chance after winning immunity, she said " i think the smart move is to stick with them"  :groan:

Offline Gra1162

• RFF Full Member
  • HATERS BACK OFF
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2018, 09:41:21 PM »
can Jeff just give the check to Dom or Wendell? (i think it will be Dom). This duo is not that great, because they play with a bunch of idiots (sorry). Other players realize that they can beat this duo but they didn't do anything to break them even though they had so many chances, especially Laurel & Donathan. At the reward, Laurel said "i want to cut their throat" but when she had great chance after winning immunity, she said " i think the smart move is to stick with them"  :groan:
yeah exacly what did kellyn/angela do i am so scared angela might go home next

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 09:14:21 AM »
Survivor - Which Of These Castaways Will Be Crowned The Sole Survivor Of Ghost Island?

It's down to six castaways who have outplayed all the others to make it to the season finale of Survivor: Ghost Island, where they'll go head-to-head for the $1 million grand prize. Take a look at the impressive resumes of the final six and make your picks. Watch the season finale of Survivor: Ghost Island on Wednesday, May 23 at 8/7c on CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8cBYWc5wdGA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8cBYWc5wdGA</a>

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 10:14:24 AM »
It's down to six two castaways who have outplayed all the others to make it to the season finale of Survivor: Ghost Island, where they'll go head-to-head for the $1 million grand prize.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: Yesterday at 10:54:52 PM »
Congratulations to
Show content
Wendell

It's over, Marionete and Jobby. It's finally over ;)

Offline Gra1162

• RFF Full Member
  • HATERS BACK OFF
« Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 10:58:53 PM »
Congratulations to
Show content
Wendell

It's over, Marionete and Jobby. It's finally over ;)
Show content
YAY laurel didn't win  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:
and yay season ended hope they do another heros vs villians

Offline Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #11 on: Today at 09:35:48 AM »
People like Angela should not be cast to play. She had no intention of the game and literally gifted it too Dom/Wendell lol

What is the point of the reunion if you are going to fly everyone in and pay them $1000 each if they do not speak?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #12 on: Today at 10:09:07 AM »
People like Angela should not be cast to play. She had no intention of the game and literally gifted it too Dom/Wendell lol

What is the point of the reunion if you are going to fly everyone in and pay them $1000 each if they do not speak?

$10000 I HEARD.

This is one of the worst season ever. I just watch the vote off to be extremely bored by it. I hope no one returns. I'm glad Wendell won as well because Dom is just smug and I'm biased and I don't care if he's the better player but NOPE, no to people who think they're great players but don't play with any socio-emotional aspect.

MOVE OVER, SEASON. You'll prob be remembered as the season which had a tie and that's it. BYE
"The Amazing Race shows the best and worst out of you. But if only negative things are shown, then it's probably you. - Jobby"

Offline Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: Today at 10:13:58 AM »
The finale had the least viewers of any episode this season (lol).

Bring on next season, the characters already look interesting.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: Today at 10:14:20 AM »
Well, Donathan is getting $10,000 from pop singer Sia, who is apparently a big Survivor fan.

She gave to Tai before, too, for his causes.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #15 on: Today at 10:57:16 AM »
The finale was just cringeworthy all overt he place, and the only thing that kept me interested was reading all the dumb reaction posts live on sucks.
I wasn't even surprised/excited by the tie tbh.
Game Changers looks like an awesome season in retrospect now.

I'm just gonna watch the next season in ~December once it's all out, so I don't have to get invested if it's shiet.