Author Topic: S36: Ep 11: "The Finish Line is in Sight" (5/2)  (Read 12528 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S36: Ep 11: "The Finish Line is in Sight" (5/2)
« on: April 22, 2018, 08:23:13 PM »
Survivor - The Finish Line Is In Sight (Preview)

Two people will be voted out in an all-new surprise twist. Also, one player works hard to deceive his tribemates into thinking he has an idol, on Survivor, Wednesday, May 2 at 8/7c.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/HFed8PCEp9g" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/HFed8PCEp9g</a>
« Last Edit: April 28, 2018, 12:04:34 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S36: Ep 11: "The Finish Line is in Sight" (5/2)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 12:07:36 AM »
Survivor - The Finish Line Is In Sight (Sneak Peek)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/7yWj00OkQtw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/7yWj00OkQtw</a>

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 08:50:20 PM »
WOW... THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SEASONS  :clap2:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2018, 09:17:30 PM »
Do you really like it?
I'm starting to realise I need to take a break from survivor. I'm jaded by all these idols, twists, and advantages, and everything's just really boring and predictable.

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 11:07:55 PM »
Do you really like it?
I'm starting to realise I need to take a break from survivor. I'm jaded by all these idols, twists, and advantages, and everything's just really boring and predictable.

it was sarcasm  :funny:
Ghost island failed. Last twist even make it worse. Naviti strong bla..bla..   B:)  B:)

Gra1162

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 11:34:29 PM »
WOW... THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SEASONS  :clap2:
You like it? its like one of the worse seasons i agree with Marionete that we really need to break of surviour its getting worse and worse and my most unfavoritie player laurel is still in ugh! the best season has to be Heros vs villians bring that back :furious:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 12:21:42 AM »
Do you really like it?

it was sarcasm  :funny:
Ghost island failed. Last twist even make it worse. Naviti strong bla..bla..   B:)  B:)
Oh, good. :cmaslol

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 10:03:17 AM »
Laurel is losing points since she told Desiree's plan to Dom... And it's sad because she was one of my fav players.

Tired of "Naviti strong" too.

I'm not liking this season at all, all the strong people are voted out, and I can't stand Dom and Wendell, and I think they are going to be F2 just because they have plenty of Idols and everybody is scared of taking a shot against them.

I couldn't stand Dom when he said: "Let's vote Michael anyway". Oh sure, it's easy for you to say since you have the Immunity Necklace on your neck and you can't go anywhere.

It seems Kellyn will be upset next week, and I don't like her either, but I hope she succees on her plan next week and takes one of them out or something.

Bring back Michael, he's gold. Only if he had voted for Laurel... ):
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2018, 02:25:07 PM »
The last twist splitting the tribes might have worked out but unfortunately the random split went about as boring as it could.  Michael was always fighting an uphill battle, you not only need a fake idol you even need some kind of note now to convince people.  And I never thought it was likely that Donathan would give up his idol.