Author Topic: Teams Who Deserve A Second Chance  (Read 11808 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
Re: Teams Who Deserve A Second Chance
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2018, 08:29:12 AM »
I wanna Mark and Bopper race again after what happened to Mark in TAR24...

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2018, 10:19:46 AM »
Reminder the only team that got robbed was Andrea and Luciana. If there was an international one I would put them on the list.
How were they eliminated?? I'm sorry but I haven't seen TARLA 

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2018, 10:24:22 AM »
Reminder the only team that got robbed was Andrea and Luciana. If there was an international one I would put them on the list.

First of all it was not TAR LA, it was TAR Brazil(A Corrida Milionara, sorry if I spelled this wrong) They got robbed at gunpoint on Leg 6, thankfully it was a Non-Elimination Leg. They later got eliminated in Brasília, two legs later. They got eliminated for taking too long finding a person, and falling behind.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 10:31:09 AM by NELs »

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2018, 02:02:00 PM »

First of all it was not TAR LA, it was TAR Brazil(A Corrida Milionara, sorry if I spelled this wrong) They got robbed at gunpoint on Leg 6,
My bad, sorry.
wait what Oh my god how is this not a big deal?!?

Offline NELs

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Excited for TAR 34!
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2018, 03:25:27 PM »

First of all it was not TAR LA, it was TAR Brazil(A Corrida Milionara, sorry if I spelled this wrong) They got robbed at gunpoint on Leg 6,
My bad, sorry.
wait what Oh my god how is this not a big deal?!?

This happened over a decade ago, TAR Brazil ran in 2007, even to this day it remains one of the most shocking moments in the show’s history. While brief in the episode, Andrea and Luciana were on their way to the Pit Stop when this happened.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2018, 03:44:29 PM »

Abba and James definitely got robbed. That was not a real taxi that drove off with their gear.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Gra1162

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2018, 06:31:23 PM »
Sorry but when I mean robbed it’s that one team get elim because of another team or they lost a foot race when they got there first or a taxi screwed them up or train

Gra1162

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2018, 06:37:37 PM »
Um just wanna ask how many months of Tiffany get her pregnancy?and I am pretty sure she can still run the race cause I think tar 31 is a newbie season

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2018, 06:52:57 PM »
Sorry but when I mean robbed it’s that one team get elim because of another team or they lost a foot race when they got there first or a taxi screwed them up or train

'Robbed' as in, someone put a gun to their head and demanded their money.

Gra1162

« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2018, 09:40:28 PM »

'Robbed' as in, someone put a gun to their head and demanded their money.
No I don’t mean that but since my English isn’t as good as most of you so in Hong Kong when we talk about the amazing race when some teams are ahead but gets eliminatied I call it robbed

UttBulgingbookworm

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2018, 11:00:10 PM »
My all stars 🤩 list
Misti and Jim s25
Hayley and Blair s26
Justin and Diana s27
Logan and Chris s27
Deniese and James s27
Erin and joslyn s28
Tyler and Korey s28
Tara and Joey s29
Henry and Evan s30
Daniel and Eric s30
April and Sarah s30

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2018, 04:49:40 AM »
My all stars 🤩 list
Misti and Jim s25
Hayley and Bliar s26
Justin and Diana s27
Logan and Chris s27
Deniese and James s27
Erin and joslyn s28
Tyler and Korey s28
Tara and Joey s29
Henry and Evan s30
Daniel and Eric s30
April and Sarah s30

Great list. Goes here btw : http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,30773.0.html
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 09:26:32 AM by violetb1911 »

Gra1162

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2018, 07:35:46 AM »
April and Sarah what   :lol: I think 10th placers don't really get a shot in all stars but yeah they will make a nice team but I would so much rather Dessie and Kayla to be in all stars tho they got first boot

Gra1162

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2018, 07:00:16 AM »
Brook and clair really deserve a 2nd chance they were invited for unfinished business and they really wanted to do it however cliar is pregnat at that time so unlucky and really bad timing   :'( :'(

Offline jfarbzz

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2018, 04:32:24 PM »

Abba and James definitely got robbed. That was not a real taxi that drove off with their gear.
James & Abba is the textbook example of a team that deserves to come back. They had their money stolen, one of them raced on broken legs or something, they found out one of their dads had terminal cancer, and then everything that happened to them in Russia. Jeez, is that not enough unfinished business? But Margie & Luke/Cowboys/Globetrotters? Sure invite them back for a third time! Great idea!