Author Topic: TAR Canada 6 LIVE Sightings! *SPOILERS* Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 64380 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
LIVE sightings go here!  :hearts: And ONLY live sightings please!!

Comments on the sightings can go HERE >>that's where the real work takes place!

If you HAVE a live sighting to share, help us as much as you can with
WHO (be descriptive, what they look like, is it a male/female team for example, what colour they are wearing is helpful)
WHAT are they doing
WHERE (as exactly as possible... street? airport gate? address? be specific!)
WHEN (what time zone?, exact time)
and any descriptions of the action! Pictures are treasured!

If you have a spoiler and prefer to share it privately, you can email me or walkingpneumonia, our emails are in our profiles. Your confidentiality will be respected. You can also PM us if you register here.

IMPORTANT! If you find anything posted by someone working in any capacity for the race or by production, do NOT post it here, you can cost someone their job...or worse. Let me or walkingpneumonia know, and we'll see if it can be shared. Thanks!

Same goes for info on FUTURE legs, if you have a spoiler message one of the Detectives FIRST please.

If you are posting a tweet, please post the tweet, the tweet time, and LINK TO the twitter user name. Take a screencap if you can, tweets do disappear.
Please be kind, and don't all bury the poor unsuspecting twitterer with questions, if you see another RFFer on the job, let them handle it.

Photos should be credited. If someone is kind enough to share some with us specifically, those should be marked with photo by...or photo credit to....when posting. Generally, pics posted on Flickr, Instagram, twitter are considered "public". Ask if you need help.

If you are posting a FB post, please quote the post, PLEASE include the time and date, but do NOT post the poster's name. Please do send  me  the link and name though so we can keep a full list for the Summary thread. 

If you find a BLOG, please check with  WP or me please before posting, we do try to ask the bloggers for permission to use their info and may be already waiting for an answer.

If you are concerned that any info gained from any sighting, FB post or tweet may be private or confidential or just "too much too soon", feel free to PM us to ask before you post.

The mods get grouchy if they have to move posts.... so any non-live sighting chatter WILL be deleted!

Big :ghug: to all of you who are bringing us info, we couldn't do this without you!!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 02:04:48 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Not yet guys...just doing prep! ;)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TAR789

• RFF Jr. Member
i want 2 date a taurus  🐂 @___c_h_l_o_e
 8 min
Plus
i have discovered a travesty of the highest offence: there is no more bouncy seesaw at Swartz Bay.

in other local news, the amazing race canada is coming thru here. #SwartzBay

https://twitter.com/___c_h_l_o_e/status/988554158851543041

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
They could possibly have a task before taking a ferry or whatever somewhere.

Parks of Victoria

@VictoriaBCParks
 2h2 hours ago

Amazing Race fans might catch a glimpse of contestants today as they zip along Victoria's streets.

Filming for Amazing Race Canada's sixth season is taking place today throughout the Capital Region. https://business.facebook.com/VibrantVancouverIsland/posts/1253495011450735

0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply   Retweet   Like   Direct message
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We too late!

FB: Credit Reignite Your Passion

Filming the Amazing Race Canada at the Swartz Bay terminal. Perfect day for it. #livmoments #livlist #amazingrace #reigniteyourpassion #take1 #action #firstleg

« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 02:43:13 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
VibrantVictoria

Amazing Race Canada is filming today in Victoria, BC
They're here!

The Amazing Race Canada is filming throughout Greater Victoria today.

That chopper you might hearing in the skies above Victoria is part of the film crew, and locals have spotted racers zipping about with camera crews in tow.

In the video below we see the setting for the start of the race, Hatley Castle in Colwood.

Vid from Jon: https://www.facebook.com/vibrantvictoria/videos/vb.182655059361/10156296110889362/?type=2&theater

"around Canada...Around the World!"
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
kscrivs37
Just found out they released info on the new #amazingracecanada and I can say I saw them at the starting line today at #royalroadsuniversity !!

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Last week, I stumbled upon information that suggested Squamish, BC would be one of our locations. With huge help from Linda BC2, Squamish was confirmed to be our Leg 1! Expect filming in and around: Sea to Sky Gondola, Squamish Spit and "Downtown Squamish" (thank you to WindsorSue for bringing that to our attention).

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Cars at the ferry!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
Huh...are we sure on Squamish? If it is, apparently they're doing something that's going to generate smoke.

https://twitter.com/yvrshoots/status/988805773063958528

@yvrshoots

#Travelers season 3 filming in beautiful Minaty Bay south of Squamish today.
Not very public. Private access roads.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 11:59:28 AM by Maanca »

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
Travelers is filming out of Brittania Beach for the next few days. Intel was from other source not connected with Travelers.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
FB Cory Rivard

For yesterday's shoot: "Which is why I got confronted by a panicked pair being followed by a team of camera people yesterday. I wonder if my dumbfounded and startled face will be on the show."

"The girl was mid-asking me for directions and the guy freaked out and said they weren't allowed to ask. Epic."

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
The smoke is for the Travelers, not us.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
WEBCAMS!

Gondola web cam https://www.seatoskygondola.com/web-cam (manual refresh)

Downtown and Gondola: http://www.exploresquamish.com/about-squamish/weather-cams (Downtown not showing0

traffic webcams:

Highways:http://www.drivebc.ca/mobile/pub/webcams/LowerMainland99SeatoSkyHighway.html

South of Squamish: http://images.drivebc.ca/bchighwaycam/pub/html/www/520.html

Furry Creek: http://images.drivebc.ca/bchighwaycam/pub/html/www/180.html

Intown but 10 minute refresh https://squamish.ca/discover-squamish/webcams/

Downtown ?? connecting ?? https://208.181.219.91/webcam/webcamwide.jpg (Not working for me)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 02:56:42 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Via Caper!

IG: terrafennWe had so much fun going up the gondola yesterday... and we were able to see filming for #theamazingrace #canada !! #bluebirdday #mountains #squamish #mybaby #babygirl #blueeyes #sunshine #nofilter #seatoskygondola #seatosky #bc #epicplaydates #ocean #mountainliving #trees #hangingonawire #ospreypacks #thechief #babyhiker

And: Seen in YR last night ~14 hours ago
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
That Starbucks is Domestic after security!! Going east, but to where?

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
They are in Dawson City, Yukon!

Waiting for permission to post the picture.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiC8Cx8Fpxr/?tagged=amazingrace

Seems to be team #9 or 7
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 03:19:53 PM by stunami »

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
Windsor Sue - that last pix looks like team 9?

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
Yes I think ur right.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Huge :tu to Andrea of Amagee Photography who was in Dawson and took these lovely photos and has given us permission to post them here..

PLEASE note that all photographs are watermarked, copyrighted,  and remain the sole property of Amagee Photography and should NOT be used elsewhere without permission.

Thanks to stunami for the find!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Jon is LIVE on FB right now!!

Clues:

RoadBlock
Chevy Corvette Challenge
Race Track
wearing SPF, sunny
22 degrees
Place known for totem poles
One of SMALLEST Cities in Canada
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Best guess by Linda BC2 is Duncan BC on Vancouver Island?

aka City of Totems!
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 03:49:43 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 03:48:57 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule: