Author Topic: Need help finding some locations for HaMerotz LaMillion 1  (Read 3028 times)

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Need help finding some locations for HaMerotz LaMillion 1
« on: March 18, 2018, 04:48:47 AM »
Ever since HaMerotz LaMillion 1 initially aired, we've listed the final location of Leg 3 as "Theatre". I'm rewatching that season now, and I realized they actually did say the name of the theatre. I'm probably spelling it wrong and everything though, so can anyone find it? It is definitely in Ho Chi Minh City.

They call it Nha Tian Ni Thanh Po
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 04:46:43 AM by G.B. »
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Need help finding a TAR location in Ho Chi Minh City
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 09:28:09 AM »
is there a screen cap of the location? I can ask my friends who live there.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Re: Need help finding a TAR location in Ho Chi Minh City
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 04:12:42 PM »
is there a screen cap of the location? I can ask my friends who live there.

The quality of my copy is very poor, and there's not much to the building. It's quite nondescript.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Re: Need help finding some locations for HaMerotz LaMillion 1
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 04:47:18 AM »
The Roadblock in Japan was listed as "Gotemba Forest", but I heard Amichay say to his taxi driver "Batuzoka". Can anyone make heads or tails of what this means?