Author Topic: TAR 31 Pre-Race Facts and Speculation WE ARE BACK!  (Read 149372 times)

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR 31 Pre-Race Facts and Speculation WE ARE BACK!
« Reply #275 on: May 09, 2018, 10:31:55 PM »
 :lol: if they are seriously doing the TAR VS BB VS Survivor theme, I have a feeling that Cowboys would return for a 4th time  :groan:

Gra1162

« Reply #276 on: May 09, 2018, 10:55:31 PM »
:lol: if they are seriously doing the TAR VS BB VS Survivor theme, I have a feeling that Cowboys would return for a 4th time  :groan:
and cancer and luke and margie  :groan:

Offline ilovetoread

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #277 on: May 09, 2018, 10:59:53 PM »
OMG. If I have to watch Caleb and Luke in one season I may lose my mind.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #278 on: May 09, 2018, 11:55:06 PM »
Luke & Margie were pretty tolerable on TAR24 which speaks to the rest of the cast, obviously.

I'd be fine with the Cowboys getting asked back for this mess as long as they will never be asked back again after, like for the Ultimate All-Stars final season  :funny:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #279 on: May 10, 2018, 01:11:21 AM »
No four-time racers plzthx

Gra1162

« Reply #280 on: May 10, 2018, 02:43:06 AM »
SANDRA and Circe pls thc

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #281 on: May 10, 2018, 03:13:59 AM »
No four-time racers plzthx

Hopefully I will agree on this. Especially no threepeaters.

Offline zuzuspetals

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #282 on: May 10, 2018, 09:09:56 PM »
SANDRA and Circe pls thc

They wouldn't last long at all.  In TAR, you are NOT allowed to sit out half the comps  ...

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #283 on: May 10, 2018, 10:28:15 PM »
According to the person that said James from BB17 and 18 is on TAR 31, Janelle Pierzina from BB 6/7/14 and Frank Eudy from BB 14/18 are on TAR 31. Obviously, take that with a grain of salt, but yeah.

Janelle would be super fun to watch. She was a competition beast back in her day, though with 3(?) kids now, idk why she'd compete on TAR.

In any case:

https://twitter.com/TheGameSurvivor/status/994645171248779264

https://twitter.com/TheGameSurvivor/status/994645102529310721

Gra1162

« Reply #284 on: May 10, 2018, 11:27:23 PM »
SANDRA and Circe pls thc

They wouldn't last long at all.  In TAR, you are NOT allowed to sit out half the comps  ...
i don't care Survivour queens in one team a hero and a villian it will REALLY INTERSTING TEAM to watch and will draw more viewers   :conf: and we can ave a TAR 32

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #285 on: May 11, 2018, 07:25:58 AM »
SANDRA and Circe pls thc

i don't care Survivour queens in one team a hero and a villian it will REALLY INTERSTING TEAM to watch and will draw more viewers   :conf: and we can ave a TAR 32
YES and then CELEBRITY edition for TAR32 with cast of Big Brother CELEBRITY like James Maslow, OMAROSA, Ross Mathews, Brandi Glanville so we have record viewers :cheer: :cheer:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #286 on: May 11, 2018, 08:51:10 AM »
This thread has officially jumped the shark....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #287 on: May 11, 2018, 08:54:59 AM »
I am sorry, Peach. But I don't know if I can take TAR as a serious show anymore.
Tell me to stop, but right now I am having more fun laughing at everyone's posts than I probably will watching this season.

Offline violetb1911

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #288 on: May 11, 2018, 09:36:42 AM »
I am having more fun laughing at everyone's posts than I probably will watching this season.

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #289 on: May 11, 2018, 09:59:42 AM »
SANDRA and Circe pls thc

That's a NO, from me.

Offline ghostbusted

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #290 on: May 11, 2018, 11:14:11 AM »
Gather up retired politicians for TAR 32 Democrats vs Republicans vs Independents.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #291 on: May 11, 2018, 03:16:41 PM »
So now the CBS intern posted Nat & Kat's winning moment. WTF are they thinking posting videos of actual good teams and good seasons? Trying to sabotage this clusterfrak storm that is brewing for TAR31? I don't understand.  :idgit

They also keep using #RACE2EMMYS but the Emmys look at the eligible season(s), not old BETTER seasons.  :idgit :idgit
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 03:21:26 PM by dryedmangoez »

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #292 on: May 11, 2018, 04:05:08 PM »
This thread has officially jumped the shark....

The same can be said for TAR US.
:snicker:

Anyway, Evel Dick is sparring with Missyae on Twitter about possible casting. https://twitter.com/EvelDick/status/994742942723080192
Apparently nobody from CBS' BB wishlist accepted the invite. And CBS is reluctantly putting on a team of "formerly hot, now old moms" who have lost BB multiple times.
I assume one of those moms is Janelle. And I would've thought Rachel is the other mom, but she hasn't "lost BB multiple times" or even been back after she won. Maybe Britney Haynes is a possibility? She's also a mom of 3 kids who hasn't won BB. Any other "mom" houseguest who has been a returning player?

I'd actually wouldn't mind Danielle Reyes racing on TAR.

And omg, if casting is open to a BB houseguest and a partner not from the show, maybe this means Omarosa and her husband can Race. I actually wouldn't mind that either because she would be a perfect person to have on this season, especially if she works her hilarious reality show magic on the other teams. I don't care lol Go scorched earth on this season.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 04:08:48 PM by dryedmangoez »

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #293 on: May 11, 2018, 08:58:23 PM »
So now the CBS intern posted Nat & Kat's winning moment. WTF are they thinking posting videos of actual good teams and good seasons? Trying to sabotage this clusterfrak storm that is brewing for TAR31? I don't understand.  :idgit

They also keep using #RACE2EMMYS but the Emmys look at the eligible season(s), not old BETTER seasons.  :idgit :idgit

Are they really want to bring Nat & Kat and Brook & Claire this season??  :nono2:  :nono2: Save them for final All Stars

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #294 on: May 11, 2018, 10:46:35 PM »
Posting ads to encourage Emmy voters has nothing to do with 31.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #295 on: May 11, 2018, 11:29:41 PM »
Posting old clips has nothing to do with the currently eligible season either. "Give TAR an Emmy this year because it was great in the past." Uh... okay lol

Anyway... this tweet from Missyae
Casting made a wish list and their top 3 people turned them down. Casting is worried because some people they cast have lost multiple times in the past. They are afraid it will make casting look bad. They keep recycling "serial losers" #BigBrother20 #TheAmazingRace31 #TAR #BB

I would think casting any non-winning alum from any series would make it look like a season of "losers" and CBS reality show rejects. At least Jordan & Jeff, Brendon & Rachel, Ethan & Jenna and Rob & Amber were winners before getting cast on TAR. And you can argue Alison & Donny were an okay casting at the time as well. She was at least runner up too.

Gra1162

« Reply #296 on: May 11, 2018, 11:59:10 PM »
Posting old clips has nothing to do with the currently eligible season either. "Give TAR an Emmy this year because it was great in the past." Uh... okay lol

Anyway... this tweet from Missyae
Casting made a wish list and their top 3 people turned them down. Casting is worried because some people they cast have lost multiple times in the past. They are afraid it will make casting look bad. They keep recycling "serial losers" #BigBrother20 #TheAmazingRace31 #TAR #BB

I would think casting any non-winning alum from any series would make it look like a season of "losers" and CBS reality show rejects. At least Jordan & Jeff, Brendon & Rachel, Ethan & Jenna and Rob & Amber were winners before getting cast on TAR. And you can argue Alison & Donny were an okay casting at the time as well. She was at least runner up too.
Um only amber,Rachel did win when they were racing (others idk)

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #297 on: May 12, 2018, 12:08:52 AM »
Jordan had just won BB when cast on TAR16. Obviously they would race with their significant others Rob, Brendon and Jeff even if they themselves weren't winners on their shows.
Both Ethan and Jenna of course won Survivor.

Gra1162

« Reply #298 on: May 12, 2018, 12:12:29 AM »
I don’t think they will cast Ethan and Jenna cause they broke up

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #299 on: May 12, 2018, 12:24:34 AM »
I'm just pointing out how previous BB and Survivor crossovers were at least winners when cast on TAR (save for Alison on TAR5 and Cody & Jessica). Now for TAR31, it'll be a cast of likely all losers. Not just alums, but apparently people who have appeared on BB and Survivor more than once and LOST all times they appeared. Plus likely TAR alums who are also non-winners. So therefore, CBS is weary of possibly the perception that TAR31 will be a cast of reality show losers.

And that's a valid concern that carries over to TAR. The headlines being The Amazing Race is in such dire straits that they are now a dumping ground for Survivor and Big Brother rejects. Or as mentioned in this thread before, The Amazing Race: Desperate Edition.