Author Topic: TAR 31 Pre-Race Facts and Speculation WE ARE BACK!  (Read 149383 times)

Offline zuzuspetals

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 31 Pre-Race Facts and Speculation WE ARE BACK!
« Reply #250 on: May 07, 2018, 07:30:56 PM »
Naw, they have to make the Head to Head comps more physical  -  Survivor style !!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #251 on: May 08, 2018, 04:04:08 AM »
if the teams get a chance to vote out one team. THINK about it, if this happened in TAR 27 we might have gotten rid of Justin and Diana easily SIGH

and of course how can we forget, REDEMPTION???

So and so, you are the last team to arrive. If you survive the next three legs of the race and on the Final 5 leg, manage to win the leg, you will get a chance of redemption and the last place team will be eliminated.

Omg ^^ I just realised that’s an amazing idea HAHAHA

Offline jb542

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #252 on: May 08, 2018, 05:26:10 PM »
CBS Upfronts are 5/16 so hopefully we hear something about TAR31

Offline Jay33

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #253 on: May 08, 2018, 09:25:07 PM »
I had a terrible thought- what if they bring on Russell and Brandon Hantz?

Both are blacklisted by CBS

Russell too? Why?

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #254 on: May 09, 2018, 01:52:02 AM »
This is quite unfortunate news. I've been with TAR for 30 seasons now but I don't think I'll be able to catch up with the backstories of most of the contestants; it's like watching an Avengers movie without knowing any of the characters. If the news is true I'll be passing on this season. :waves:

Offline Shedinjx

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #255 on: May 09, 2018, 07:50:16 AM »
TMZ says Rachel and Caleb Reynolds (BB16, Survivor 32/34) are in this season.

http://www.tmz.com/#!article/2018/05/09/amazing-race-big-brother-edition-cast-beast-mode-cowboy-rachel-reilly/

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #256 on: May 09, 2018, 08:29:40 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/#!article/2018/05/09/amazing-race-big-brother-edition-cast-beast-mode-cowboy-rachel-reilly/

Not shocked whatsoever about Caleb. No idea who his partner would be. I'd say his wife is a possibility but she's outside the realm of the show, so if they're trying to go 100% reality competition show contestants, that breaks that. I guess you can just place him with any of the guys from BB16. As for Brenchel (Though Rachel is the only confirmed one at this point, but it'd make no sense for her to enter with someone other than Brendon), this move may not get well-received but maybe 3rd times a charm for them lol.

Gra1162

« Reply #257 on: May 09, 2018, 08:34:04 AM »

Not shocked whatsoever about Caleb. No idea who his partner would be. I'd say his wife is a possibility but she's outside the realm of the show, so if they're trying to go 100% reality competition show contestants, that breaks that. I guess you can just place him with any of the guys from BB16. As for Brenchel (Though Rachel is the only confirmed one at this point, but it'd make no sense for her to enter with someone other than Brendon), this move may not get well-received but maybe 3rd times a charm for them lol.
Brenchel you're kidding me right  :furious: i would much rather her enter with her best friend she mentioned in eposide 4 of amazing race 20 for surviour i hope snadra comes back or shli ann huang comes  :luvya: :luvya:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #258 on: May 09, 2018, 09:08:34 AM »
CAN WE HAVE A SANDRA AND CIRIE TEAM AT LEAST? AND WITH THE ENTIRE RACE FILLED WITH ADVANTAGES FOR THEM <333333333

PS: sorry this is not a wish list thread but can't help with all these nonsense talk cause this rumour so far's just totally lol

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #259 on: May 09, 2018, 09:10:09 AM »
Honestly, this is disgusting.

There are memorable and legendary teams from TAR who never recieved opportunity race again, but Rachel Reilly is going to race for 3RD TIME??? I'm pretty sure she ****talked TAR and said she would never race again after TAR24, so I'm really surprised by this.

So Caleb from all of the CBS reality contestants will be 1st to compete in all three of their shows? I have no words for this... I watched him in Survivor 32/34 and he did absolutely nothing in both of these seasons.

It's really sad to be TAR fan in these days... :(

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #260 on: May 09, 2018, 09:14:50 AM »
Honestly, this is disgusting.

There are memorable and legendary teams from TAR who never recieved opportunity race again, but Rachel Reilly is going to race for 3RD TIME??? I'm pretty sure she ****talked TAR and said she would never race again after TAR24, so I'm really surprised by this.

So Caleb from all of the CBS reality contestants will be 1st to compete in all three of their shows? I have no words for this... I watched him in Survivor 32/34 and he did absolutely nothing in both of these seasons.

It's really sad to be TAR fan in these days... :(

I don't think Rachel R would not go to compete for once more and she should have enough and over in TAR, I am fine for Caleb and he should be partner with his wife for sure.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 09:26:02 AM by claude_24hrs »

Offline HavaDrPepper

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #261 on: May 09, 2018, 09:32:57 AM »
Caleb was the first person I thought of when I heard about BB people doing TAR. And, with him having done Survivor twice as well it gives him the CBS trifecta.  As for a partner for him, I wonder if it would be Tai Trang from the Kaoh Rong season.  The bromance they had was very entertaining.  At least in my opinion!

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #262 on: May 09, 2018, 10:12:07 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if they do it similar to the social media season- have at least one team member fit the gimmick, with a partner attached.

Cole (vine) and Sheri (related)
Zach (vine) and Rachel (married)
Blair (YouTube) and Scott (related)
Marty (viral) and Hagan (related)

That could help circumnavigate the issue of both the other shows not lending themselves to having duos form outside of budding romances- it's possible in both Survivor and Big Brother, but typically not likely.

Offline ilovetoread

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #263 on: May 09, 2018, 11:16:10 AM »
Rachel's sister was also on BB. Maybe she will compete with her this time?

Offline ilovetoread

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #264 on: May 09, 2018, 11:18:52 AM »

He was worse on BB. He was shown as dumb and basically a stalker of a girl on the show who didn't like him. He then treated her badly and got her voted out because she didn't reciprocate his affection.

Offline HavaDrPepper

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #265 on: May 09, 2018, 11:28:12 AM »

He was worse on BB. He was shown as dumb and basically a stalker of a girl on the show who didn't like him. He then treated her badly and got her voted out because she didn't reciprocate his affection.

For some reason though CBS seems to love him.  So IMO he will be on TAR.

Offline Piper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #266 on: May 09, 2018, 11:30:38 AM »
Let's have all players with no friends/family. No show/team assignments until the start which could be shotgun random team or they draw rocks.

Somewhere along the route they need to meet Julie and Jeff with show tasks involved.  Perhaps start at the BB house for random (or production inspired) team assignments and competition.  Last team to finish are eliminated on the spot and the rest head off to the airport.

Finale could be three teams racing to complete the final tasks with extra votes (advantages) tied to placement (1st gets 3 votes, 2nd gets 2 and third gets 1).  Then have a tribal council of the eliminated teams voting for the winning team of the three finalists.

What a mash-up!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #267 on: May 09, 2018, 02:51:37 PM »

TMZ also said this was an entirely BB season. Take it FWIW.

:welcome: to RFF!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #268 on: May 09, 2018, 03:08:35 PM »
It should be Rachel and Brendon, but her sister Elissa would be an easy replacement. Then Rachel & Brendon can return for the Ultimate All-Stars final season and it would only technically be their 3rd appearance :clap2: lol

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #269 on: May 09, 2018, 05:04:01 PM »
You know how to ultimately lose casual fans?
Bring back Brenchel and Twinnies.

They won't even need to know who the other BB/Survivor folk are. Plenty boycotted S24 because of those 2 teams.

... although Natalie was well-liked on Survivor, so who knows.

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #270 on: May 09, 2018, 05:20:33 PM »
Please don't bring back Brenchel.

I cannot handle her crying and whinging for ONE SECOND LONGER!

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #271 on: May 09, 2018, 05:49:39 PM »
I think Brenchel is quality entertainment tbh

Gra1162

« Reply #272 on: May 09, 2018, 06:33:53 PM »
I think Brenchel is quality entertainment tbh
No no no , Sandra and Circe will bring survivor fans to tar and they might countiue to watch

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #273 on: May 09, 2018, 09:07:01 PM »
You know how to ultimately lose casual fans?
Bring back Brenchel and Twinnies.

They won't even need to know who the other BB/Survivor folk are. Plenty boycotted S24 because of those 2 teams.

And little did those people know they'd be heroes compared to what other "All-Star" teams became on that abhorrent season.
But that's a discussion for the Previous Seasons thread.

To take this post back on topic, the perfect TAR representatives for this likely also abhorrent season would be at least Dave & Connor, Jet & Cord, Jonathan & Victoria, Art & JJ and plenty others  :tup:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #274 on: May 09, 2018, 09:14:23 PM »
Don't forget Leo & Jamal. And I think about 4 teams from S28 should be asked back, they'd certainly match BB contestants in energy.

Also, once it starts fipming, I think we should just keep using this thread, but rename it to Bitch, Moan, Squeal. :cmaslol