Author Topic: TAR 31 Pre-Race Facts and Speculation WE ARE BACK!  (Read 149918 times)

Offline ilovetoread

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR 31 Pre-Race Facts and Speculation WE ARE BACK!
« Reply #425 on: June 02, 2018, 07:03:55 AM »

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #426 on: June 02, 2018, 10:18:57 AM »
That news is not bad at all actually. And the news also matches up with Us Weekly's list.  :duno:
Same leaker probably  :lol:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #427 on: June 02, 2018, 11:03:00 AM »
Out of all the rumours tmz posted, pls let this one be true.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #428 on: June 02, 2018, 11:30:46 AM »

Will we be able to find out more about the leaks and stuff once TAR31 has wrapped production or even finished airing?  :d025: :cmas22

Sure ask around. All that can happen is that they lose prize $$ and get slapped with a multimillion $$$ suit. :groan:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #429 on: June 02, 2018, 11:38:19 AM »
So we don't want the leakers to be outed and get in trouble for what they're doing? Uh... okay.

Anyway, I have zero connections to anyone from TAR or CBS. Unlike other people here with insider info. So I would be in no position to get someone into a lawsuit.  :cmas29
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 11:42:48 AM by dryedmangoez »

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #430 on: June 02, 2018, 12:58:10 PM »
-- theschnauzers

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #431 on: June 02, 2018, 01:06:40 PM »

That link now goes to a blank page.

No it doesn't. Just slide down...or up!

Die-hard "Big Brother" fans might not be happy about this -- "The Amazing Race" just made some huge last-minute cuts to its upcoming all-BB edition ... including winners and fan favorites.

Our 'TAR' sources tell us ... America's Favorite Houseguest on Season 17, James Huling, and Season 18's Corey Brooks will no longer be partnering up on 'TAR' because CBS called them Thursday night to inform them they've been axed.

Caleb Reynolds, aka Beast Mode Cowboy, was also told he's no longer wanted for the upcoming season, and perhaps most shockingly ... former enemies turned friends -- Josh Martinez and Paul Abrahamian -- also got dropped from the cast.

We're told the news came as a huge surprise to the 'BB' alums because they'd all gone through the interview process and thought they were set ... but production just told them they are moving in a different direction.

On the bright side ... we've learned BB14 winner Ian Terry's been added to the cast, Rachel Reilly's still in and will team up with her sister Elissa, and past stars Da'Vonne Rogers and Bridgette Dunning will be a duo.

We reached out to CBS to get some more feedback on their decisions, and were told the network has "a new casting twist for the next edition of The Amazing Race that will be announced shortly."
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline jb542

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #432 on: June 02, 2018, 01:15:18 PM »
https://twitter.com/DayDaVonne_/status/1002965386143227904

Da'Vonne said she is not going on TAR. CBS asked her. She declined. This season is most likely BB themed since she was offered.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #433 on: June 02, 2018, 01:25:40 PM »

Da'Vonne said she is not going on TAR. CBS asked her. She declined. This season is most likely BB themed since she was offered.

Or...she could be, and she's one of the smart ones who's following the rules by not confirming it :P

Offline TheBayAreaGuy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #434 on: June 02, 2018, 01:43:06 PM »
This is great news!! The more BB contestants cut the better.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #435 on: June 02, 2018, 01:48:09 PM »

TMZ :groan:

Or...she could be, and she's one of the smart ones who's following the rules by not confirming it :P
They would usually abstain from talking about it in general, not make up a lie.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #436 on: June 02, 2018, 01:53:29 PM »
Apparently DaVonne also lied about being on The Challenge though, and she ended up being on it. So maybe she is just covering. ???

This is cracking me up!!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #437 on: June 02, 2018, 03:02:26 PM »
Didn't know that.
I'm still sceptical, but just throwing this out there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjdFcfRhQMr

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #438 on: June 02, 2018, 03:21:34 PM »
This is great news!! The more BB contestants cut the better.
Well that depends. This season is obviously going to be some sort of CBS reality show Edition. And the "leaked" lists had probably the most tolerable possible teams they could get from BB. If they all declined or are cut, I shudder to think about the other possible alternates.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #439 on: June 02, 2018, 04:31:32 PM »
I am very shocked half of rumored BB contestants have cut on the final selection. Dan, Jessie, Josh, Paul, James, Corey and Caleb are out for the running.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2018, 07:04:34 PM by claude_24hrs »

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #440 on: June 02, 2018, 06:44:19 PM »
Yay, less BB contestants on TAR!  :cheer: :conf:

Offline I ♥ TAR

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #441 on: June 02, 2018, 06:55:17 PM »
So...

Janelle & Britney
Rachel & Elissa
Davonne & Bridgette
Ian & Frank
Dan & Jessie

These all (except Bridgette and mayyybe Frank) are A list BB contestants, so right now I honestly expecting people like Cirie, Rupert, Sandra, Parvati, Malcolm racing for Survivor.

I wonder how many FF teams will be this season when we already have 3 for BB. There will be at least one for Survivor too I guess. Brooke and Claire are rumoured racing again for TAR... So 5 maybe?

And will there be still 12 teams how was rumoured?

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #442 on: June 02, 2018, 09:35:21 PM »
^I agree. I was expecting lower tier BB alums. But these really are "big" names. And like I mentioned in the cast thread, as a casual BB fan the last few years, even I know the HGs from the recent seasons on those lists.

I would think Natalie & Nadiya would've at least been approached. If it's truly Survivor vs BB vs TAR, I would think the Twinnies are a top priority get. Like Rachel, they are All-Stars (well, Natalie at least) on two of the three shows.

And I definitely remember people wanting or there even being rumors of Rupert actually being on TAR. I think even all the way back on TAR8 lol

Anyway, things are definitely looking much more positive for TAR31 now than they did even a few weeks ago.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 09:39:27 PM by dryedmangoez »

Offline Tarbbfan1972

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #443 on: June 02, 2018, 09:58:25 PM »
Maybe once Janelle and Rachel confirmed, Dr. Will and Derrick changed their mind and used their so-called power to dictate who they would or wouldn't race with? Lol

Going in a new direction? This should be interesting.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #444 on: June 02, 2018, 09:59:26 PM »
There are great concerns about the leaks from contestants.

I would expect more changes in the next few days.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline BrazilianRacer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #445 on: June 02, 2018, 10:14:41 PM »
I've never watched BB so when I heard they were bringing Survivor teams I was happy. It's good to hear they are bringing big names from BB because I really want some good Survivor teams in there. I really want Cirie or Abi-Maria, I think they'd be good television. Are they still bringing past TAR teams or is it just BB and Survivor now?

Offline dryedmangoez

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • DryedMangoez.com
« Reply #446 on: June 02, 2018, 10:23:21 PM »
If it's actual contestants being considered or already chosen leaking the info to TMZ and US Weekly, then I'm almost happy because you're not going to get people like Rachel or Janelle or Dan leaking. The actual "good" possible Racers from either BB or Survivor know better than to leak anything.

And I'm generalizing and assuming, but contestants who are more willing to leak info, especially their own names to TMZ et al are most likely people I and many others would probably not want to see on TAR anyway. If you know what I mean. Famewh...  :cmas31:

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #447 on: June 02, 2018, 10:42:05 PM »
Am I the only one enjoying the garbage fire that is the run up to this season filming?  :lol:

All the different names, pairings, and season premises being thrown around

One team being set one day, and apparently getting the axe the next

Tabloids ravenously jumping on any info they can find

The wide range of emotions expressed on here and in other places, and the changing/evolving consensus from week to week

I don’t think I’ve been more excited for a race to start filming- and I flew red-eye cross-country to see last season’s premiere  :lol:

Gra1162

« Reply #448 on: June 02, 2018, 10:46:54 PM »
I've never watched BB so when I heard they were bringing Survivor teams I was happy. It's good to hear they are bringing big names from BB because I really want some good Survivor teams in there. I really want Cirie or Abi-Maria, I think they'd be good television. Are they still bringing past TAR teams or is it just BB and Survivor now?
I never watched BB and I was hoping for some FF teams from survivor like Brenda and Andrea Sandra and Cirie heck why not Natalie and Nadiya but I am quite pleased Rachel is not going with Brendon :res: but with Elissa  :cheer:

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #449 on: June 03, 2018, 12:02:38 AM »

:welcome: to RFF, BrazilianRacer!