Author Topic: BBCAN6: Olivia Riemer  (Read 13590 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BBCAN6: Olivia Riemer
« on: March 03, 2018, 02:33:53 PM »

Name: Olivia Riemer
Hometown: Guelph, ON
Relationship status: Single

Describe yourself in three words:
Logical, ambitious, and considerate.

There are many sides to Big Brother. Let’s pretend you’re him! What kind of Big Brother would you be?
I like when the show has very strategic moments, like when one move will make another move happen – those types of situations that will require people to make decisions on their feet really quickly, especially in triple evictions because you need to think so fast about what the repercussions will be. So maybe I’d be a master manipulator Big Brother.

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?
Yes and no. My main strategy is to lay low for the first little bit and make connections with everyone so that everyone would feel guilty putting me on the block. You want them to second-guess themselves a bit. But you can’t really form a full strategy until you know everyone in the house because it will change at the drop of a hat with different personalities.

What are you known for?
I’m known for being a very logical thinker. I’m not an emotional thinker – I’m not overly emotional ever, really. My friends come to me for a lot of advice because I’ll stand back as a third party and give them logical advice.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be hardest for you?
Probably not seeing my family, and I don’t like living with roommates. The mess will bug me, I’m very type A.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?
I like Jillian from Season 1 – she was awesome. I like her because every move she made, it was morally sound, and not a lot of people can get away with that. She also laid low, you didn’t really notice her all that much, which I’m sure was intentional, and then all of a sudden she started whooping ass.

What do people from Guelph have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada?
I go to the University in Guelph, so I guess people who go to the school there have an edge because I have these two different sides: I have a party side, socialite, hang-out-with-friends side, and then I have a logical, analytical, introverted side.

Rapid Fire:

Good guy or bad guy?
Good guy

Competition beast or floater?
Floater

First HOH or first nominee?
First nominee

First out or first juror?
First juror

No sleep or no food?
No sleep

Math skills or language skills?
Language skills

Gut instinct or pure intellect?
Gut instinct

Showmance or Nomance?
Showmance

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: BBCAN6: Olivia Riemer
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 02:35:34 PM »
'Big Brother Canada': Meet Olivia Riemer | BBCAN6

ET Canada's Carlos Bustamante sits down with Olivia Riemer before she enters the "Big Brother Canada" house.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/x0P2p7aHdlg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/x0P2p7aHdlg</a>

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 07:29:58 PM »

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2018, 05:02:54 AM »
I've got a feeling she's becoming a cult favourite.

Offline Musicon

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2018, 05:42:51 AM »
She's funny still, but not when with Ali.  The secret task was perfect for her.