Author Topic: S36: Ep 3: "Only Time Will Tell" (3/7)  (Read 13548 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S36: Ep 3: "Only Time Will Tell" (3/7)
« on: February 27, 2018, 10:45:06 AM »
Preview

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/joaHPpG8Fdo" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/joaHPpG8Fdo</a>
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 04:39:59 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: S36: Ep 2: "Only Time Will Tell" (3/7)
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 11:51:10 PM »
Survivor - Only Time Will Tell (Sneak Peek)

A surprising tribe swap shakes up the game and one castaway sets their sights on one of their own, on Survivor, Wednesday, March 7 at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/16mo53k5YlY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/16mo53k5YlY</a>
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 11:46:38 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 01:00:32 AM »
The spoilers in the preview. :groan:
Not sure if I'm gonna watch this soon though. I was too tempted to watch the premiere after seeing a couple ET Canada interviews on Youtube today, but I generally wanted to have more of a binge-watching experience, like in the good old days.

This season seems promising so far!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 07:07:08 PM »
If anyone is so inclined...please feel free to update? Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 08:06:19 PM »
Awesome episode!
I really liked Angela pre-game, and she finale came out of the shadows this episode, so I'm glad she was saved.

... However, I liked Morgan a lot, too. And this is the first time the Legacy Advantage has been willed more than once.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2018, 08:09:55 PM »
Completely did not see that coming. Thought it would be a straight forward Angela vote. Props to James for suggesting a 4-3-1 vote. Thought Morgan would be a fun contestant, so it's sad to see her leave.

Thought that this was much better than the premiere, which was enjoyable. We saw more of both tribes and saw more strategy. Decent start to the season.

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 02:37:53 AM »
That was the first time in a long time I was completely #blindsided! But major props to Malolo 4 for this: brilliant move at regaining the majority at the new Naviti! I love that the Chris vs Dom saga continues next week... hopefully that storyline ends up in a bang!!! (Or maybe have them work together out of sheer desperation, please haha)

Speaking of Dom, oh my gosh, that man is a mess! :lol3: Now the entire Naviti tribe will know about his Legacy Advantage, I would predict :lol3:
Also, wow at the layer of complexity Chris is given in his edit. Villains with a heart! I legit cried while he was crying.

And I was also surprised that only 2 tribes this time. The 2 to 3 expansion in a 20 people season has gotten stale, so this was a welcome change! If they do swap again, then I don't mind they expand.

Libby laughing at the Morgan comments about "she wont lieeee she is a very honest girlllll" is funny in hindsight given that Libby masterfully blindsided her! :o That decision to eliminate Morgan must be hard for Libby, maybe she should have swayed the Malolo bunch to vote Wendell instead?

Awww Morgan! I really loved her even in her short stint... I don't mind she return in a future season?

Ghost Island's immunity to a player is the best part of the twist this season. You ALWAYS have to consider that, and the Noble One got lucky today!

So far so good! Hopefully the season gets better and better!!!
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 04:40:58 AM »
WHY OH WHY DO I KEEP FORGETTING SURVIVOUR DAY?

Offline Hysha

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • TAR - Survivor - BB - Pekín Express <3
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 06:01:29 AM »
Nooooo Morgan! I really liked her, I'm so sad, she didn't deserved to leave. ;( It's sad because she was the one willing to play with the Malolo four, and she seemed to trust Libby 100%.

The good thing was watching the Malolo tribe having some momento of at least one tribe, and watching the preview I think Dom will go with them. Great job James and Libby, one for the idea and the other for the guts to do it.

The worst part was seeing Chris having the white rock. I bet he would have been the one leaving the game if he would attended the Tribal, and I would have been so happy.

There's still invisible people, such as Chelsea. Poor girl she wins everything so she doesn't have any screen time. I hope they show her soon but not just to snuff her torch.
#TeamWentworth
Kelley/Ciera/Abi/Kass goddesses

Offline SarcasmMode

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2018, 01:15:27 AM »
I really appreciated the edit that Chris got this episode. I can't think of another time where Survivor's gone out of their way to show us depth and complexity to an otherwise villainous figure (the closest I can think of off the top of my head is the last few episodes with Jason in Kaoh Rong, and even then it was kind of a last-minute thing) and it really added a whole new dimension to him and the way that he's playing the game. I definitely support that editing.

Morgan's boot was painful, and I think she was really sweet and someone who would've been really fun to watch throughout the rest of the game, so I'm sad to see her go. It was a great move by James and the other oranges, so I'm glad that it happened instead of a straightforward bigger vs smaller mentality, and hopefully that kind of thing keeps up. I feel like the majority of these people are basically invisible, though, so I hope that we start to see more people coming to the fore, other than just Domenick, Donathan, and Chris.

I'm liking the Ghost Island twist if only because it provides some decent chances for things to change up, as it did with Chris being absent. That was one of the things I thought Exile Island did decently, and I was always annoyed when it was just "they go and then they come back in time for TC," because I felt like having someone miss TC all together was a much better way to play it. Send someone, potentially force a tribe to keep a weak player, or send someone who's in a majority and let the others scramble in a potential tie situation. It's a great dynamic to force them to work around, and even though it's simple, it's paying big dividends already. Very pleased with that so far.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2018, 01:22:27 PM »
It was the PERFECT time to kick out Domenick. Gosh, I dislike him and none of the old Naviti saw that coming. They could have just voted him out with the idol and it would have been GLORIOUS! <3