Author Topic: TAR 30 EP 9 "The First Rule of Amazing Race Club" 2/14/18 9-11PM 1 0f 2 Ep's!  (Read 11594 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Title find thanks to Claude!  :)x

This is one of two eps showing 9-11PM, but will try to have separate threads!

"THE RACE” TRAVELS TO BAHRAIN FOR THE FIRST TIME WHERE ONE TEAM’S GAME IS ON THE LINE WHEN ONE OF THEM MISPLACES THEIR PASSPORT, ON A SPECIAL TWO-HOUR EPISODE OF “THE AMAZING RACE,” WEDNESDAY, FEB. 14

“The First Rule of Amazing Race Club” (Bahrain and Chiang Mai, Thailand) – For the first time, the Race travels to Bahrain, where one team’s game is on the line when one of them misplaces their passport. Also, scorpions are on the menu for Racers in Chiang Mai, Thailand, on a special two-hour episode of THE AMAZING RACE, Wednesday, Feb. 14 (9:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT)
on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan (@PhilKeoghan) is the host.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 02:02:26 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE!

Starting 2/7 TAR moved to the 9-11PM time slot for our final 6 episodes!

ALL remaining episodes are Doubles...so only two weeks to go!

Don't be:  :didimiss:

Feb 7  (Wed) 9-11 PM EP 7 & 8>>DONE
Feb 14 (Wed) 9-11 PM EP 9 & 10
Feb 21 (Wed) 9-11 PM EP 11 & FINALE (EP12)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
PRESS PICS BAHRAIN!

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 10:44:36 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
THE AMAZING RACE 30 TIMELINE

© 2017 RealityFanForum All rights reserved
Please note that information in this Timeline remains the property of RFF.
Any requests for Media use should be addressed to
contactrff@bellsouth.net

Leg 9: Harare, Zimbabwe → Manama, Bahrain

FILM DATES:18-19 October 2017
AIR DATE:2/14/18

ROUTE INFO:Fly to Manama, Bahrain

ROUTE INFO:Unknown
TASK:Involves answering questions on a ship; incorrect answers require diving off the plank

PIT STOP:Tree of Life

:yes:  SAFE:

?  AT RISK:

« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 06:30:32 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
No posting except for Alen please
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Preview!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/MGfqTdXQrBU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/MGfqTdXQrBU</a>
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 01:43:19 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Caps!

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 04:30:10 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Caps!

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 04:40:46 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
So did the entire preview take place during the Bahrain leg?  Or was there some Thailand footage, since leg ten is in Thailand?

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
So did the entire preview take place during the Bahrain leg?  Or was there some Thailand footage, since leg ten is in Thailand?

Looks like that task Jody is doing may be in Thailand.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster

Looks like that task Jody is doing may be in Thailand.

Yeah, that can't be Bahrain. It's desert there.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
The Amazing Race - The First Rule of Amazing Race Club (Preview)

Eat it or wear it, which would you rather do on a new episode of The Amazing Race, Wednesday, Feb. 14 at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/An1nWT6S_To" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/An1nWT6S_To</a>

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
All screencaps of Ocean Rescue are in Zimbabwe. :nut:

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
Posted by Platrium from Leg 9/10 questionnaire thread:

A little speculation here. I think Leg 9 was supposed to be a NEL and Leg 10 was supposed to be an EL, but it might have been switched because Lucas & Brittany most likely lost a passport while in Zimbabwe, ending them in Leg 9. Therefore, Leg 10 became a NEL.

Production planned that leg 9 was supposed to be a NEL, with the following leg was supposed to be an EL. The theory is one of Lucas or Brittany's passports likely lost in Zimbabwe and could miss their flight to Bahrain that would catch up the other teams. If either passport may retrieve, their flight would arrive late and miss the first task in Bahrain.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Posted by Platrium from Leg 9/10 questionnaire thread:

A little speculation here. I think Leg 9 was supposed to be a NEL and Leg 10 was supposed to be an EL, but it might have been switched because Lucas & Brittany most likely lost a passport while in Zimbabwe, ending them in Leg 9. Therefore, Leg 10 became a NEL.

Production planned that leg 9 was supposed to be a NEL, with the following leg was supposed to be an EL. The theory is one of Lucas or Brittany's passports likely lost in Zimbabwe and could miss their flight to Bahrain that would catch up the other teams. If either passport may retrieve, their flight would arrive late and miss the first task in Bahrain.

Claude, when you re posting SPECULATION please say so. The comment in bold is (Good) SPECULATION>> Not  a sure fact. Just to keep things straight. Thanks.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
I posted the PRESS PICS In POST 3 above.

Here are the TWO of Ocean Rescue.

Can we firmly ID the buildings in the background of the taxi in cap 9?

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
I posted the PRESS PICS In POST 3 above.

Here are the TWO of Ocean Rescue.

Can we firmly ID the buildings in the background of the taxi in cap 9?
I can immediately tell from the architectural silhouette alone that cap 9 is somewhere at least close to or in Manama, Bahrain. Harare would not have that clear distant of a view to a superbly blue skyscraper that looks like it could be from Dubai.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
Looks like Bahrain is a self-drive in the previews though, and in that pic, Lucas and Brittany seem to be in a cab.

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I'd also argue that Brittany changing from a tank top (def in Harare) to a sleeved shirt would suggest she's in a more conservative country (ie Bahrain). The question then is "why are they in a cab when other teams are self-driving?"

Speaking of Dubai, pics 37 and 38 of Indy and Jody were taken in Dubai International Airport  :tup:

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
Looks like Bahrain is a self-drive in the previews though, and in that pic, Lucas and Brittany seem to be in a cab.
It’ almost certainly not all self-drive unless the teams get into cars at the airport and I’m not certain whether additional paperwork is needed to cross the border between Dubai and Bahrain self driving.
-- theschnauzers

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
I am so feeling this leg <3333

Lets hope it turns out great! :colors

Offline Jro

• RFF Sr. Member
It’ almost certainly not all self-drive unless the teams get into cars at the airport and I’m not certain whether additional paperwork is needed to cross the border between Dubai and Bahrain self driving.

I thought they just took a connecting flight from Dubai to Bahrain