Author Topic: S36: Libby Vincek (MALOLO)  (Read 2693 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S36: Libby Vincek (MALOLO)
« on: January 31, 2018, 12:49:51 PM »

Libby Vincek

Hometown: Houston, Texas
Current residence: Houston, Texas

Hobbies: Working out (boxing, running, weights), traveling, and cooking.

Pet peeves: When people don't put away simple belongings, loud chewing, and slow walkers.

Three words to describe you: Adventurous, strong, and outgoing.

What's your personal claim to fame?
Training and completing a marathon! I tried while I was in Florida and my coach was in Texas. Crossing that finish line faster than my goal time was an incredible feeling.

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
Elisabeth Filarski-Hasselbeck. I began to look up to Elisabeth when I first saw her on Survivor when I was 9 years old. Even at a young age, I looked up to her not only because of her outer beauty, but her noticeably beautiful heart and work ethic. I continued to follow her in all aspects of life, from standing up for her beliefs to working with people who stand on her same side. I am a strong believer in my faith and when it comes to politics, let's just say I'm a true southern girl. She is a badass blonde, but shows that her faith and family come first. To be able to balance all of that like she does makes her a hero and a mentor to me.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
My Bible because my faith is everything, a baseball hat, and a huge bag of my family's smokehouse Turkey Jerky.

Which Survivor contestant are you most like?
I would play a combination of Jenna Morasca and Kim Spradlin, and a little bit of Natalie White. Jenna because of her strategy to flirt to the finish. She wasn't afraid of much and used her strengths like beauty, social and brains to get her to the top. Kim because of her ability to keep cool when necessary and her athletic ability was on point. Natalie, because she used her southern outgoing charm to win hearts and keep her social game strong.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
To win a million dollars. And to prove that this southern small town blonde is more than just a pretty face. I love adventure. I love challenges and I love to overcome them. Winning could be my chance to show the bullies in high school that I'm not little 'ol Libby anymore. It's a chance to show off my skills and strengths and use them to their full potential. Being on Survivor has been a dream of mine. I feel like God's been putting me through challenges and experiences in life to prepare me for this.

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
Because I know that I can outlast and outplay! I work out a lot. I have endurance, I danced for 12 years. I have balance. I've completed tough mudders, marathons, and other races so I can get myself through challenges. My social game is strong. Making friends and alliances wouldn't be an issue for me. Though I now work with technology and digital media, I grew up camping, hunting, and fishing. I love the outdoors so I know I can use that experience and those skills to outlast those 39 days. I'm strong, smart, and pretty and I know how to use it.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 10:59:42 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: S36: Libby Vincek (MALOLO)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 09:51:54 AM »
Survivor - Meet Survivor Season 36 Castaway Libby Vincek

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JCTbQ3_Kj4c" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JCTbQ3_Kj4c</a>

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: S36: Libby Vincek (MALOLO)
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 01:07:16 PM »