Author Topic: S36: Jenna Bowman (MALOLO)  (Read 2765 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S36: Jenna Bowman (MALOLO)
« on: January 31, 2018, 12:48:11 PM »

Jenna Bowman

Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
Current residence: Venice Beach, California
Hobbies: Volunteering for the non-profit Wish Upon a Teen, traveling, and being outdoors.

Pet peeves: People who move too slow to accomplish something, people who say the word "poop," people who lie for no reason, internet trolls, bad breath, and road rage (basically everyone needs to chill).

Three words to describe you: Creative, open minded, and adventurous.

What's your personal claim to fame?
I think I feel the most accomplished when I make someone's day. It's important to maintain relationships with family and friends by going above and beyond for them. When you see someone cry happy tears from what you did, it's extremely rewarding. I think it's important to not only maintain healthy relationships with friends and family but also to make a difference in a total stranger's life. I don't care what type of person you are, seeing someone better off because of something you did changes you for the better. Pay it forward, people—even the smallest gesture can make a large impact!

Who or what is your inspiration in life?
My hero is Shailene Woodley because she uses her platform to make a difference. Her participation in Standing Rock protests is inspiring. I'd say my daily hopes and dreams are inspired by all of the unique creatures, cultures, and nature that surrounds us on this planet.

If you could have three things on the island, what would they be and why?
First, lemons to flavor my water/food and bleach my hair. Second would be Mentos gum to chew, and finally, pen and paper to document my journey/write love letters to a hot castaway.

What's your reason for being on Survivor?
Because why the hell not? Literally can't think of a single reason why anyone would say no to an experience of a lifetime. Life is too short to not say "YES."

Why do you think you'll "survive" Survivor?
I have been able to manifest anything and everything I've ever wanted in my life—it's pretty cool. Not to brag, but I say I want something and I always get it. So hopefully by saying "I'll survive," I will win or at least come out of the experience with nothing but a profound appreciation of what I just accomplished.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 11:07:07 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: S36: Jenna Bowman (MALOLO)
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2018, 09:54:28 AM »
Survivor - Meet Survivor Season 36 Castaway Jenna Bowman

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gxe_mWriwLk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gxe_mWriwLk</a>

Offline 52cg

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2018, 11:32:32 AM »
She's my pick to win!  :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 01:05:46 PM »