Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2018 (Bailando por un sueño) -SEASON FINALE/POLL!  (Read 99294 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
After the Cha cha cha pop, the following rhythm will be TANGO.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Confirmed today, this rhythm has a single elimination, and the Tango will have a double elimination.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR after giving the score of one couple.  In this case, the decision was against the couple taking one point.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Marcelo Polino asked for the BAR after giving the score of one couple.  In this case, the decision was neutral, not adding or taking one point.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Tenth -1 from the season, this time from Marcelo Polino. The victims, Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Second gala of Cha Cha Cha Pop:

Jimena Barón/Mauro Caiazza - Score: 14

video

Diego Ramos/Lourdes Sánchez - Score: 16

video

Cinthia Fernández/Gonzalo Gerber - Score: 17

video

Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi - Score: 3

video

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scores by juror:

(Order of voting: A. De Brito - L. Fernández - F. Peña - M. Polino)

Jimena Barón/Mauro Caiazza: 5 + ? + 6 + 4 (-1) = 14

Diego Ramos/Lourdes Sánchez: 3 + ? + 7 + 6 (0) = 16

Cinthia Fernández/Gonzalo Gerber: 5 + ? + 7 + 5 = 17

Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi: 1 + ? + 3 + (-1) = 3

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Songs danced on this gala:

Jimena Barón/Mauro Caiazza - Everybody (Martin Solveig)
Diego Ramos/Lourdes Sánchez - There's nothing holding me back (Shawn Mendes)
Cinthia Fernández/Gonzalo Gerber - Bang, bang (Ariana Grande ft. Nicki Minaj)
Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi - This is what you came for (Calvin Harris ft. Rihanna)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scheduled to dance tomorrow:

María del Cerro/Facundo Mazzei

This list is subject to last minute changes.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
If there's time the following rhythm will start tomorrow.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
This is how are scheduled the final five programs of this season:

Today, sentence round, duel and elimination of Cha Cha Cha Pop. If there's time, Tango will start.
Friday, Tango gala with sentence round, duel and double elimination (if Tango started the previous day. If not, there's a chance that the rhythm can be performed straight as a Duel).
Monday, first semifinal.
Tuesday, second semifinal.
Thursday, finals.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 08:09:10 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Last gala of Cha Cha Cha Pop:

María del Cerro/Facundo Mazzei - Score: 11

video

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Scores by juror:

(Order of voting: A. De Brito - L. Fernández - F. Peña - M. Polino)

María del Cerro/Facundo Mazzei: 3 + ? + 4 + 4 = 11

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Songs danced on this gala:

María del Cerro/Facundo Mazzei - Burnin' up (Jessie J ft. 2 Chainz)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
These are the scores of the different couples:

Cinthia Fernández/Gonzalo Gerber - Score: 17
Diego Ramos/Lourdes Sánchez - Score: 16
Mica Viciconte/Ignacio Saraceni - Score: 14
Jimena Barón/Mauro Caiazza - Score: 14
María del Cerro/Facundo Mazzei - Score: 11
Soledad Fandiño/Nicolás Villalba - Score: 8
Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi - Score: 3

These scores don't include the secret vote from Laura Fernández, that will be revealed tonight on the elimination gala.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
The sentence round ended with these scores after Laura Fernández secret votes were revealed:

Cinthia Fernández/Gonzalo Gerber - Score: 17 + 7 = 24
Diego Ramos/Lourdes Sánchez - Score: 16 + 7 = 23
Jimena Barón/Mauro Caiazza - Score: 14 + 8 = 22

Mica Viciconte/Ignacio Saraceni - Score: 14 + 2 = 16
María del Cerro/Facundo Mazzei - Score: 11 + 5 = 16
Soledad Fandiño/Nicolás Villalba - Score: 8 + 4 = 12
Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi - Score: 3 + 2 = 5

To avoid the "duel" and a possible elimination was needed to have more than 17 points.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Live update:

Something serious happened today during the show. So if you notice some tension on the vids please take advice of this. After posting the results of the duel and the elimination I will explain what happened in a separate post.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Live update:

While performing in the Duel along with María del Cerro, Facundo Mazzei fell to the floor due to suffer a drop in his blood pressure. The show went immediately to commercial break.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Live update:

We're back from commercials and Facundo Mazzei is recovered. Doctors say that this is a consecuence of what happened early in the show.

And as rules must be followed, they go straight to the elimination due to not completing the duel.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Duel:

After the duel, the jury decided to save two couples in the following order:

1. Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi (Unanimous decision)
2. Mica Viciconte/Ignacio Saraceni (Split decision)

And this is the audience decision, made by phone and SMS and the ELTRECE app:

María del Cerro/Facundo Mazzei - 67,88 %
Soledad Fandiño/Nicolás Villalba - 32,12 % (ELIMINATED)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
All right. Time to explain what happened.

Two days ago a group of local actresses gave a press conference supporting a young actress who accused one of the most important tv actors of raping her at her hotel room in Nicaragua while they were on tour nine years ago. The actress was 16 and the actor (who also has been accused by at least three other women of harassment) was 45. The courageous act of this amazing girl triggered a domino effect that had as a result that more women step forward over their fear and denounce similar situations.

Today, after receiving the score from the jury, María del Cerro suddenly broke in tears. At first nobody understood why, but when asked by Marcelo the reason behind this she faced the camera to reveal that she was raped when she was 11. That not even her parents knew this and that she found the courage to tell it after hearing the testimony of the young actress two days ago.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2018 (Bailando por un sueño) -NEXT RHYTHM: TANGO
« Reply #496 on: December 14, 2018, 11:19:23 AM »
Scheduled to dance tonight:

Cinthia Fernández/Gonzalo Gerber
Mica Viciconte/Ignacio Saraceni
María del Cerro/Facundo Mazzei
Julián Serrano/Sofía Morandi
Diego Ramos/Lourdes Sánchez

This list is subject to last minute changes.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #497 on: December 14, 2018, 11:20:43 AM »
The rhythm will be performed as a Duel.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #498 on: December 14, 2018, 07:47:20 PM »
Rules for the Duel:

The jury will save only two couples. The remaining four will face the audience decision. The two couples with the highest percentage will go to the semifinals and the other two will be eliminated.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #499 on: December 14, 2018, 08:12:42 PM »
Live update:

Marcelo is introducing all the couples one by one, and the contestants watch a video from people supporting them.