Author Topic: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2018 (Bailando por un sueño) -SEASON FINALE/POLL!  (Read 99287 times)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: DANCING FOR A DREAM 2018 (Bailando por un sueño)
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2018, 01:26:54 PM »
News update:

According to Angel DeBrito announcement in his daily morning show, the replacement for Carolina Ardohain will be Laura Fernández.

Also, he said that the show will have only 20 couples.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2018, 03:13:42 PM »
News update:

Marcelo Tinelli - through his new production company, Laflia - has signed today a new three years contract with Artear, the owners of Channel 13.

However, is still uncertain the premiere date for this year' season of DFAD.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2018, 01:16:18 PM »
News update:

Federico Hoppe - one of the producers of the show - has retwitted a casting call posted on Channel 13 twitter account looking for dancers for this season of DFAD. What is interesting about it is that it announces that the selection will end on May 28th, where names of the people chosen will be revealed to the potential candidates.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2018, 02:42:38 PM »
News update:

In an interview made yesterday on one of the Channel 13 evening talk-shows, Marcelo Tinelli announced that next Monday starts officially the pre-production of the new season of DFAD after finally solving the majority of the problems happened during the last months. Also, the premiere date will be on the last weeks of July or the first of August, as he stated that there will be a 60/65 days period needed for completing all the aspects required to put the show on the air.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2018, 05:50:10 PM »
News update:

Still to be officially confirmed, but Moria Casán wouldn't be part of the jury this season as she's signed a contract with América TV to host a new evening talk-show.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2018, 11:56:00 AM »
News update:

In an interview made yesterday on one of the Channel 13 evening talk-shows, Marcelo Tinelli announced that next Monday starts officially the pre-production of the new season of DFAD after finally solving the majority of the problems happened during the last months. Also, the premiere date will be on the last weeks of July or the first of August, as he stated that there will be a 60/65 days period needed for completing all the aspects required to put the show on the air.

First production meeting!

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2018, 05:22:33 PM »
News update:

Still to be officially confirmed, but Moria Casán wouldn't be part of the jury this season as she's signed a contract with América TV to host a new evening talk-show.

Now is official, as was stated yesterday by Moria Casán on her talk-show, she won't return as one of the members of the jury on this season of DFAD.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2018, 08:46:24 AM »
With all this mess I forgot to announce that the show was nominated for the Martín Fierro awards in three different categories:

Best reality
Best host (Marcelo Tinelli)
Best production

The ceremony happened yesterday night and the show won in only one category:

Best reality

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2018, 11:40:25 AM »
According to an interview with Pablo Prada - one of the producers of the show - posted the on Channel 13 website, there would be two new rhythms this season: roller skating and swimming (there would be an acrylic walls pool built in the studio to use in the performances).

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2018, 11:21:55 AM »
New update:

According to different media sources, the season would be starting on August 6th.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2018, 10:12:17 PM »
News update:

Angel De Brito has revealed that the names of the other three members of this season's jury are Marcelo Polino, Florencia Peña and Laura Fernández.

Also, production is speculating about the possibility of adding a fifth member.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2018, 10:16:47 PM »
News update:

The first rhythm to be danced is, as it happened in the previous seasons, the DISCO.

However, and accoding to the Channel 13 website, all the couples will have a live singer performing with them.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2018, 10:15:51 AM »
First promotional picture! (credit to Angel De Brito@angeldebritooki)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2018, 05:27:09 PM »
List of contestants updated in the post #7, #8 and #9.

(Be aware that some of them still have to sign their contracts, so is possible that changes can still happen to this list)

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2018, 12:36:11 PM »
News update:

The first rhythm to be danced is, as it happened in the previous seasons, the DISCO.

However, and accoding to the Channel 13 website, all the couples will have a live singer performing with them.

According to Marcelo Tinelli, the two following rhythms would be Aquadance (if they have enough time mount all the pools) and Salsa with a guest dancer.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2018, 12:42:00 PM »

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2018, 05:12:27 PM »
News update:

It's now confirmed, this season will have 18 couples competing.

Also, the official presentation of the couples is going to happen on July 17th.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2018, 02:07:37 PM »
News update:

The official presentation of the couples has been delayed one week, July 24th.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2018, 09:18:24 PM »
First promo!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/mJ5Uzs4kCos" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/mJ5Uzs4kCos</a>

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2018, 07:07:07 PM »
News update:

On today's Channel 13 evening talk-show, Angel De Brito anticipated that there's going to be two rules changes "one related with the jury and the other with the voting system".

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2018, 01:43:54 PM »
This is the new intro song for this season:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gzEcj4NMAKA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/gzEcj4NMAKA</a>

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2018, 08:48:45 AM »
News update:

On today's Channel 13 evening talk-show, Angel De Brito anticipated that there's going to be two rules changes "one related with the jury and the other with the voting system".

Angel De Brito revealed that - as it happened in the World Cup - the show would have a "V.A.R." to assist the jury. Three former contestants (Lourdes Sánchez, Mariela Anchipi and Jorge Moliniers) would be part of the team that would control the performances of the couples.

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2018, 08:43:07 AM »
News update:

Yesterday was the official presentation of the couples at the Tattersal Hotel of Buenos Aires. All the eighteen couples, the jury, the choreographers and the host of the show were there for the official photos of the contest. You can check some of the looks here:

https://www.clarin.com/espectaculos/fama/looks-famosos-foto-oficial-bailando-2018_0_HJMsSxBE7.html

Online Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2018, 09:47:15 PM »
Backstage from yestarday's photoshoot (credit to eltrece@eltreceoficial):