Archive > The Apprentice

Apprentice Recaps ~

<< < (9/10) > >>

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: puddin on December 03, 2004, 06:22:08 AM ---Thanks Ruday , I like your insights . How about doing the recaps , thats if you have time  ? Your really good at this ^:)^

--- End quote ---
Well yore just so welcome, puddin!  Thanks for the compliments, and shooer...I'll do the recaps.  :)_{} Sometimes, may not be able to do it immediately after the show tho.

--- Quote ---chakeeta: How could Apex not think that Jen and Sandy were going to use sex appeal? Let's see, two blonde females trying to sell something? hmmm...
--- End quote ---
GR8 point, chakeeta! :D Seems that would've dawned on at least one of Apex's...but horrors!...Ivana would've made a worse spectacle of herself if she flashed her stuff at the start.  If it worked, and Apex earned the most $$$, do you think for one sec the Donald would give Apex the win w/ such low class crap?  hmmm...don't think so.  :(*8
Yeh...I agree that Donald sees thru Jennifer.  Hope so!  Yikes...if she wins..... |:( |:(

'keeta:
Why in the world was Sandy complimenting Jen so much this last ep? It wasn't just one time she said something. Why would they put that in there?  ?:)?

RudyRules:
...Cuz it was only her and Jen.  They were the only Mosaics.  Also, Sandy might be sucking up to Jen to make her think she likes her when really...she does not! ??  not sure.  I need to re-watch that tape...

rigel:
hows it going on show today? I missed the show!!

RudyRules:
Posted by Lex in Episode 14, Episode Summaries, Television | Permalink | Comments (171) | TrackBack
Thanks to Lex for this Recap at:
http://theapprentice.typepad.com/

Episode 14 - The Interview Process

The final four candidates face their toughest challenge when they are interviewed by some of the biggest CEOs in the world of business, finance, and sports. After an intense battle in the boardroom, the two surviving candidates are given their final tasks. The final four candidates face their toughest challenge when they are interviewed by some of the biggest CEOs in the world of business, finance, and sports. Based upon their feedback, and after an intense battle in the boardroom, Trump fires two candidates and then sends the final 2 on their last assignment.

FINAL TWO:
Jennifer M"I have my training under my belt after being an attorney for five years, and I'm ready to get into the business world."
Kelly
"My military experience will really help me."

FIRED:
Kevin
"I'm the smartest and most talented and most qualified. This is a job interview, and job interviews are about getting the best candidate."
Sandy
"Mr. Trump wants a young entrepreneur who is feisty and tough and would fit into his organization. I think I'd be a perfect fit."

Thursday 12-09-2004 9:00PM

So, what one question would you ask the candidates to gauge their suitability to run your Fortune 500 company?
-----------------------
The Apprentice Finale airs Thursday, Dec 16 at an earlier time: 8pm 7pm CT 10pm 8pm ET on NBC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version