Author Topic: Week 6-Who goes?  (Read 6964 times)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Week 6-Who goes?
« on: March 16, 2003, 09:07:43 AM »
Good Morning RFF!  It's finally a beautifully semi-warm day here in NYC with the temperature already hitting a whopping 51 degrees Fahrenheit!  I've made my picks already in My Piranha but I'd really like some points this week so I will change my votes if need be.   Episode 6 is on Wednesday this week so we've got one less day to spoil.  What's the consensus?  Anybody have any idea who goes?  
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Week 6-Who goes?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2003, 02:25:01 PM »
Hey Mama, glad that your weather is improving and getting warmer.  We had a beautiful weekend with spring like weather here.  All my daffodils are up and looking beautiful along with my crocuses.  I don't play the pirahna game as you all do but I hope they get rid of Rob.  He just annoys me.  And I really don't want to see or hear his opinions.   Harsh aren't I?

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2003, 04:03:51 PM »
I honestly don't have a clue this week. I do not like Heidi, Shawna, or Jenna.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Theresa

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2003, 08:04:53 AM »
I don't have a clue either and I am working 11 am till 8 pm all week, which doesn't give me much time to spoil at all.  If any of you find any good spoilers I would love to see them, I have not had a chance to check a single site but this one.

I quit two of my games this week, the one on Yahoo because they don't seem to have the time or inclination to keep it going and I kept getting emails from someone I didn't know about Commish not wanting to do it any more.  I also quit the one that had its deadline the night before the show airs.  I was always off on Thursday which gave me the time to look at the spoiler sites and then go and edit my picks, but that one site you couldn't do that and the questions were stupid any way, LOL.  Now I am just in my piranha and amazon challenge.  I like these two the best of all the ones I joined.

Theresa

Offline Mamaschatzi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2003, 08:25:26 AM »
RFF VIP----Wow Theresa!  CBSSurvivorworld is where you are getting all the emails from Theresa.  I removed myself from that group 2 weeks ago as well.  I joined another smaller group called Our_Very_Own_Group with some of the people coming from Survivorworld.  We don't play a pickem game there.  We just chat.  The game that closes the night before I usually forget to vote in that one as well.  
Another beautiful day today!  

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2003, 01:13:20 PM »
I think this week will be the new Jabaru going to TC.  If so I think it will be Shawna or Alex.  mainly because they are getting so close that I thinkg it will rub some people the wrong way.

I do not think Jenna will like that Shawna is getting all the attention from the guys.  i think she makes a deal with Rob to vote out Shawna or Rob and she will go topless ~~commetn from JP that there will be more nudity in the episode after this one.

CindiLou

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2003, 06:11:38 PM »
I figure Jaburu loses the IC this week and hopefully, Deena leads Jenna, Rob and Matthew in an alliance to overthrow Alex and Shawna. I really cannot stand Shawna and would love to see her out of it. My pick is Alex this week and Shawna next! Let us pray!  ;D

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2003, 06:39:38 PM »
I picked Alex to be voted off.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Mamaschatzi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2003, 08:45:26 AM »
Wow, I originally chose Alex to be booted and then changed my votes to Shawna.  Now, I'm really torn after reading everyone's comments.  Well, I should have a little time before the deadline to change my picks except for My Piranha.  Ooh, The Wiggles are coming up on Regis and Kelly.  I want to tape it quick.  Hope you all have a nice day. :)  

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2003, 11:23:58 AM »
I'm torn between Alex and Shawna... however, I'm going with Alex at this time on all my games... hopefully the "master" spoilers will agree LOL

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2003, 11:32:26 AM »
I am going with Alex ~~~There is a comment about next episodes details saying that a survivor is distraught over the boot.  I do not think Alex would show that emotion in the game and I do not think that dave would be distraught if Heidi goes.

This leads me to believe it is Alex.

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2003, 04:09:46 PM »
Well, Snew at Survivornews has came out with Shawna...  Since he's rarely wrong... I guess I've screwed up my pirahna game again this week...  :'(

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2003, 06:16:41 PM »
You and me both.

Offline Mamaschatzi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2003, 06:54:14 PM »
Archangelnot?  Does Snewser know someone or is he just psychic?  Do you know him personally? ???

Theresa

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2003, 08:16:10 PM »
He got it right again and I changed my all my picks to Alex before I left for work, there goes my second place, LOL.  I knew it couldn't last long, LOL.

I don't see how he always gets it right, he is very good.  I think I have only seen him miss twice.

Theresa

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2003, 11:07:57 AM »
Archangelnot?  Does Snewser know someone or is he just psychic?  Do you know him personally? ???

Snewser was the owner of the board I admin at until the beginning of last season when he sold the board to the current owner.  I don't know him personally, other than through discussions in emails and board business...  

As far as getting the picks right... Snewser is one of the better respected "spoilers" (some may disagree with this label... but I'll use it here anyway) out in survivorland... he has a great reputation for protecting those who give him tips and has a large network of people that respect him.  Because of this, he recieves a great many tips from friends of contestants, coworkers, people who work at airlines, hotels, and even possibly from cbs itself.  He always checks everything out and will only put up as fact those things that he knows to be true... he will put up other items, but it is usually labeled as such.

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2003, 11:16:25 AM »
Rumor on another board is that Snewser has a contact at the Hotel where the survivors stay.  Not sure if it si correct or not, but that would explain the difference in his picks.