Author Topic: Updates 9/ 16  (Read 3725 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Updates 9/ 16
« on: September 16, 2004, 02:07:43 PM »
Drew & CB just woke up

Diane sleeping
Cb in the shower
Drew in the Bathroom

Offline realityjunky

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • IM addicted to all reality shows......so what!
Re: Updates 9/ 16
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2004, 02:22:02 PM »
Puddin,  :)_|

I want to say thanks for your hard work in keeping us updated on the BB5 peeps, I don't have live feeds and have relied on your post to know whats happenin :)() SO HUGE HUGS and THANK YOUS to you *()*

Now no bashing please.... ?:)? but I hope CB wins HOH and Drew votes out Diane ?:) sorry if no one else agress but she gets on my nerves....ugh, ugh, ugh! |:(

OTHER INTERESTING NEWS **:)** (#) ^:)^ SURVIVOR TONIGHT AT 7pm my time.....oh I can't wait!  ;D

If you love something set it free, if it returns its meant to be!

Offline dglazer67

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2004, 03:16:51 PM »
Hey Puddin Pie how's it going?  I'm just on my way out, can't wait for Survivor tonight!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2004, 06:03:31 PM »
thank you for the kind words  realityjunky    ;;) ;;)
(( Hugs 2 u 2 ))

hiya dglazer  :)_{} I've had the feeds on all day ..i'm pretty much sick of listening to CB..he thinks that he already won!! :P

Rob says this is how the final HOH Comp part 3 will work
cb and drew will set infront of a tv,
they(Julie) will ask a jury to answer the question,
then cb and drew have to match the answer the jury member gives
LIVE tomorrow Night !!

Thanks for clearing that up Rob..oh wise one  :)*
Even the HG's thought it was today!!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2004, 06:06:23 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2004, 10:14:04 PM »
Diane is dogging on Cowboy horribly.
Drew called him the "poor boy from Oklahoma"
Diane, My favorite is ..my son this and my son that.. that boy ain't your damn son
Drew to Diane..
call me heartless but I think that, justl iket his game life is full of choices.. getting married that is an expense , having kids thats an expense ....
they are dogging on CB saying that it was his choice to marry a woman with a kid so don't bitch about the expense.
They are saying "He is trying to use that..." (being poor)
Dianei asks "you never verbally promised to take him to the final two did you?"
No, answered DRew.
Diane .. He sucks, that's all I have to say

later

OK, now Cowboy is saying he understands why Drew has been telling Diane what she wants to hear. I guess Drew must have told Cowboy that he promised Diane a Final 2 deal
Cowboy is continually badgering Drew for the F2 commitment, like a never ending broken record.
Drew is just doing, yaah, right, umhmm, etc
Cowboy is worried about Diane working Drew over tonite.
Cowboy is telling Drew that he understands that Drew has to earn his own money in the real world.

Last time I looked they were packing . :)ZZZ:) sorry..same old same old..its very hard to listen to Cowboy going on and on..STFU Cowboy !!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2004, 11:50:41 PM »
Puddin, I want to say thanks for your hard work in keeping us updated on the BB5 peeps, I don't have live feeds and have relied on your post to know whats happenin :)() SO HUGE HUGS and THANK YOUS to you *()*
Amen to that realityjunky!  Puddin you have worked so hard bringing us the feeds!  Kudos to ya! :)()
Now no bashing please.... ?:)? but I hope CB wins HOH and Drew votes out Diane ?:) sorry if no one else agress but she gets on my nerves....ugh, ugh, ugh! |:(
Oh I so agree!  Diane sucks!  I absolutely cannot stand her.  If she wins by some stroke of good luck...I will be verrrrrrrry pi$$ed!!!  |:(
C'mon CB & Drew...
Git to the Final Two!!
[/b] I'm not happy w/ any of them, but the guys sure are a lot better than Diane.  Go guys!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2004, 12:54:02 AM »
 :)* I don't like any of them either..I wish it was over tomorrow..and I want CB gone..only because he's do dam annoying . He didn't even pack tonight like D&D did..he's so sure that he will win . He's already spent the money in his head. Oh and one more thing, no matter what Nik says.. I think that if CB makes it to the final two ..she Will vote for him  :)_{} Not that he'll win  :)*