Author Topic: TAR 30: Episode 1 "You're a Champion, Prove It" (PREMIERE JAN 3, 2018 8PM)  (Read 3248 times)

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
THE MILESTONE 30TH SEASON OF “THE AMAZING RACE” KICKS OFF THE NEW YEAR WITH SOME OF THE MOST COMPETITIVE RACERS TO EVER TAKE ON THE RACE, WEDNESDAY, JAN. 3

“You’re a Champion, Prove It” (Iceland) – The milestone 30th season of THE AMAZING RACE kicks off from Washington Square Park in New York City with some of the most competitive and accomplished group of racers ever to take on the Race. Teams travel to their first destination, Iceland, where they must traverse a massive canyon high above the Geitargljufur River, on the season premiere of THE AMAZING RACE, Wednesday, Jan. 3 (8:00–9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Phil Keoghan (@PhilKeoghan) is the host.

credit to RealityFreakWill for the title find!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 30: Episode 1 "You're a Champion, Prove It" (PREMIERE JAN 3, 2018 8PM)
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 08:14:05 PM »
PREVIEW! 3RD CBS Edit  :groan:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/RJSZSq5sWaI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/RJSZSq5sWaI</a>

Thanks Will!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 08:21:54 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 08:14:31 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 08:14:44 PM »
saved for oval
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 08:34:39 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 08:14:53 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 08:24:21 PM »
No posting except for Alen please.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 09:45:55 PM »
Caps!

« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 10:14:18 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 09:46:23 PM »
Caps!

« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 08:52:58 AM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains--however improbable--must be the truth." --Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 'He's doing Aerial Acrobatics'
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2017, 04:03:29 AM »
Really excited for the premier episode. Iceland has some AMAZING scenery and I think this episode is going to be great!  :conf: :hoot: :bunny
HOWE DOES HE DO THAT?

Offline Slowhatch

• Amazing Detective !!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 10:22:21 AM »
The buggy footage at the start of the promo looks like it might be from Mosfellsdalur. Here's an article from October (Icelandic), and here's the relevant sentence translated: Iceland is the first destination in the race, but competitors drove out across Geitárgljúfur and drove Buggy cars into Mosfellsdalur. Here's a commercial company that runs tours through the valley (not far from Reykjavik).

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2017, 04:31:17 PM »
An English translation:

Iceland will be in the forefront of the first episode of the 30th episode of the award-winning Real Madrid Realm episode, featured on the CBS television channel.  Iceland is the first destination in the race race, but competitors drove out across Geitárgljúfur and drove Buggy cars into Mosfellsdalur.  "There can not be a click and everything has to be smashed as just one take," says Pétur Sigurđsson at the production company On the Rocks.

On the Rocks, the American cloak was in hand, but about 100 Icelanders came to grips for over 24 hours.  Peter says that the contestants had a fire on Monday morning with American flights and left the second part the following day.  Iceland will play a major role in the first episode, which will be shown to the west next year, but part of the second episode will also be happening here.

Peter says that as soon as the race race has begun, there is no secret of each contestant at any given time.  "It's most important to keep this secret before it all starts so that they can not get information online in advance." Among the contestants in this country was to cross the Geitárgljúfur line and run so-called buddy cars in Mosfellsdalur.  Peter says that the flood to the east did not put anything in the line.  The intention has been to go to Langjökull, but due to the conditions on the glacier, it has been discontinued.

Visir.is discussed the arrival of the Amazing Race this morning.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2017, 04:35:27 PM »
TV Promo 1 (aired during Survivor)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/87BpUfan3dU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/87BpUfan3dU</a>

RFF's Golden Rule:

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2017, 04:35:40 PM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not addicted with Reality TV fan-based games
    • Facebook
My posts are fine, so please be careful.

Custom Search