Qualifications: Ring girl and Instagram model

Instagram: @dessiemitcheson

Name: Kayla Fitzgerald

Hometown: Clermont, Fla.

Connection to teammate: Friends

Qualifications: Ring girl and Instagram model

Instagram: @kaylafitz3

georgiapeach:

Dessie Mitcheson and Kayla Fitzgerald (#TheRingGirls)

Dessie

Hometown: Apollo, Pennsylvania
Current occupation: Model
Three words that describe you: Vibrant, sweet, and passionate.
What do you hope to accomplish by running the race (other than winning $1 million)?
 Besides the money, I'm excited to have the experience of a lifetime! I think we will gain confidence and knowledge. It's going to test us in the best way possible.

Kayla

Hometown: Clermont, Florida
Three words that describe you: Hardworking, outgoing, and loyal.
What do you hope to accomplish by running the race (other than winning $1 million)?
 Besides winning, I would like to experience different cultures and places around the world that I haven't yet and experience more adventures with my best friend. I'm a foodie so I'm also excited to get to try and experience different foods around the world that I normally wouldn't. Lastly, I'm hoping to learn more about myself and how far I can go to test my limitations.

georgiapeach:
Biography

#TheRingGirls

Name: Dessie Mitcheson

Instagram: @dessiemitcheson

Hometown: Apollo, Pennsylvania

Describe what you do:  I am a full-time model! I do print, spokes-modeling, and promotional modeling.

Three words to describe you: Vibrant, sweet, and passionate.

Favorite hobbies: Golf, yoga, fishing, and boating.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
 I am definitely most proud of one of my recent accomplishments of being named one of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit's Top 15. I shot with them, and walked in their first ever runway show debuting their brand new swimwear line.

What scares you most about traveling?
 Honestly, not much. I love to travel and explore.

What excites you most about traveling?
 EVERYTHING! Learning new things, meeting new people, and exploring different cultures and food!

What country and place would you most like to visit and why?
 I would love to travel to Australia. It's always been on my bucket list. Everyone I know who has traveled there absolutely loved everything about it!

Besides the money, I'm excited to have the experience of a lifetime! I think we will gain confidence and knowledge. It's going to test us in the best way possible.

Name: Kayla Fitzgerald

Instagram: @kaylafitz3

Hometown: Clermont, Florida

Describe what you do: I am a professional print and commercial model and I also do promotional and spokes-modeling.

Three words to describe you: Hardworking, outgoing, and loyal.

Favorite hobbies: Yoga, boating, cooking, and sudoku puzzles.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
 The biggest accomplishment of mine so far is shooting for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. I was also chosen to not only shoot, but walk in their first ever runway show during Miami Swim Week where they debuted their new swim line!

What scares you most about traveling?
 Not much, but if I had to choose something I would say thieves and shady people.

What excites you most about traveling?
 Learning about new and different cultures, new food, and the unknown.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why?
 I would like to visit Barcelona because I think the architecture looks beautiful—as well as the beaches!

Besides winning, I would like to experience different cultures and places around the world that I haven't yet and experience more adventures with my best friend. I'm a foodie so I'm also excited to get to try and experience different foods around the world that I normally wouldn't. Lastly, I'm hoping to learn more about myself and how far I can go to test my limitations.

georgiapeach:
https://www.youtube.com/v/yyS9P7r_FuM

georgiapeach:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version