Author Topic: TAR 30: Trevor Wadleigh & Chris Marchant (Dating) #TeamWellStrung  (Read 19111 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

Name: Trevor Wadleigh

Hometown: New York, N.Y.

Connection to teammate: Dating

Qualifications: Billboard chart-topping musician in the string quartet “Well Strung”

Instagram: @tdwadleigh

Name: Chris Marchant

Qualifications: Billboard chart-topping musician in the string quartet “Well Strung”

Instagram: @chrisjmarchant

Twitter: @chrisjmarchant
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 30: Trevor Wadleigh & Chris Marchant (Dating) #TeamWellStrung
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 03:58:26 PM »

Trevor Wadleigh and Chris Marchant (#TeamWellStrung)

Trevor

Hometown: New York, New York
Current occupation: Musician
Three words that describe you: Perceptive, playful, and dry.
What do you hope to accomplish by running the race (other than winning $1 million)?
 We've kicked ass together in music for a while now. It’ll be fun to use our skill sets in innumerable other ways. Chris is definitely the yin to my yang. We complement one another's shortcomings exceedingly well.

Chris

Three words that describe you: Perseverant, pragmatic, and passionate.
What do you hope to accomplish by running the race (other than winning $1 million)?
 I'm excited to do this race with Trevor. He and I push each other in life, both musically and intellectually. I want to put all the skills we've been using in life together to the test in The Amazing Race.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 04:08:08 PM »
Biography

#TeamWellStrung

Describe what you do: Touring violinist/violist in the string quartet Well-Strung, a classical string quartet that marries together pop and classical music in an entertaining and approachable way.

Three words to describe you: Perceptive, playful, and dry.

Favorite hobbies: Concerts, hanging out with puppies, getting in meme wars, and being outdoors.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
 Starting and developing our company/band and having it thrive for five years.

What scares you most about traveling?
 Forgetting my violin in a cab or losing my passport.

What excites you most about traveling?
 Boundless opportunities for enlightenment via new people and cultures.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why?
 I'd most like to visit Japan. As a westerner and never having been anywhere in Asia, I'd be thrilled to have the opportunity to be immersed in such a beautiful and rich culture.

We've kicked ass together in music for a while now. It'll be fun to use our skill sets in innumerable other ways. Chris is definitely the yin to my yang. We complement one another's shortcomings exceedingly well.

Describe what you do: I perform as part of the singing string quartet Well-Strung. We travel all over the country and world, performing approximately 120 shows a year. Our favorite thing to do with music is combine classical music with the pop music of today.

Three words to describe you: Perseverant, pragmatic, and passionate.

Favorite hobbies: Games of any kind, going to concerts and musicals, traveling, and escape rooms.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?
 I've been performing with and helping Well-Strung form and grow from the very beginning. I'm so proud to be part of a group of such talented men.

What scares you most about traveling?
 You're always opening yourself up to the possibility of disasters when traveling. It's impossible to be prepared for everything.

What excites you most about traveling?
 I love exploring. I love experiencing different customs and connecting with people wherever I go.

What country and place would you most like to visit and why?
 I've never been anywhere in Asia so I'd welcome any opportunity to change that. I've also not been to Africa and I'd love to see the Serengeti.

I'm excited to do this race with Trevor. He and I push each other in life, both musically and intellectually. I want to put all the skills we've been using in life together to the test in The Amazing Race.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 05:43:05 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/EmsQbwvt2DA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/EmsQbwvt2DA</a>

Thanks Will!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 05:30:59 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 07:07:58 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2018, 01:15:08 PM »

Are they really dating? I though they were just bandmates!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 05:24:00 AM »
They finally got some decent airtime in the double episode!
And I realised that they're actually a really fun(ny) team. I loved them talking about the support of teammates. :cmaslol

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 08:19:14 AM »
huh are they band members or couple  :alarm

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 11:01:48 AM »
Both :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 04:02:34 PM »
Exit Interview!

On the show, it looked like you guys blazed through both sides of the Detour. How true was your experience to what we got shown?
Trevor: We were faster than what was being shown.
Chris: (Laughs.)
Trevor: It was a very competitive day for us. It’s a bummer that we were on the [second] flight. They said it was an hour later, but it was scheduled for an hour later. It was also delayed half an hour. So we had that disadvantage. Also, leaving the airport, we had to get our bags checked. And we had the U-Turn as well. So we were very speedy in both [sides]. If we had just done the lecture one, it would have been a very quick day. There were a couple of more steps in the beer [task] that you didn’t see. But it was a good, competitive day for us.

More here:
https://parade.com/642586/mikebloom/the-amazing-race-30-trevor-wadleigh-and-chris-marchant-finish-on-a-low-note/
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2018, 07:38:17 AM »
Here's some tweets that only a racer could make. I'm putting it here because I liked Chris's tweet best.

Korey Kuhl @koreykuhl
 17h 17 hours ago
my dad asked me to go to lunch and then proceeded to tell everyone at the restaurant that I’m on @FearFactor tonight. And then we went to Best Buy, and the local hardware store, and the local pharmacy and he told everyone at all those places as well  >:(

Christopher Marchant @chrisjmarchant
Replying to @koreykuhl @FearFactor
When my stepdad tried to tell people I was on the amazing race he didn’t really know what it was called and he kept saying America’s most wanted
9:12 PM - 7 Aug 2018

Jen Hudak @jenhudak
Replying to @chrisjmarchant @koreykuhl @FearFactor
  :funny:  :funny:
9:54 PM - 7 Aug 2018

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2019, 03:28:10 AM »
When my stepdad tried to tell people I was on the amazing race he didn’t really know what it was called and he kept saying America’s most wanted

so hilarious
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 08:01:17 PM by Hubickichibi »
Swarm stupidity

Offline Genius

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2019, 02:33:19 AM »
Here's some tweets that only a racer could make. I'm putting it here because I liked Chris's tweet best.

Korey Kuhl @koreykuhl
 17h 17 hours ago
my dad asked me to go to lunch and then proceeded to tell everyone at the restaurant that I’m on @FearFactor tonight. And then we went to Best Buy, and the local hardware store, and the local pharmacy and he told everyone at all those places as well  >:(

Christopher Marchant @chrisjmarchant
Replying to @koreykuhl @FearFactor
9:12 PM - 7 Aug 2018

Jen Hudak @jenhudak
Replying to @chrisjmarchant @koreykuhl @FearFactor
  :funny:  :funny:
9:54 PM - 7 Aug 2018

All 3 of them are so cute.

Trevor and Chris really need to return some day. There are too many good teams in TAR30 that they were only my 4th fave team there.