Author Topic: S35 Ep:7 "Get to Gettin'" (11/8)  (Read 15622 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S35 Ep:7 "Get to Gettin'" (11/8)
« on: October 28, 2017, 12:08:08 AM »
saved

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: S35 Ep:7 "Get to Gettin'" (11/8)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 11:58:23 PM »
Survivor - Get to Gettin' (Preview)

The most extreme conditions have the tribes liierally starving. But can they stomach what's coming next on Survivor, Wednesday, Nov. 8 at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/WyHgAQ9ndzg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/WyHgAQ9ndzg</a>

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 12:28:20 AM »
Survivor - Get to Gettin' (Sneak Peek)

Castaways drop their buffs and merge for a big feast, and the first individual immunity is on the line, on Survivor, Wednesday, Nov. 8 at 8/7c. Only CBS

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/SGjkTk4Clwk" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/SGjkTk4Clwk</a>

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 08:14:55 PM »
That was a great episode!
Chrissy cemented herself as a great player in my mind. The way she worked the Jessica plan and predicted that Joe might have another idol was impressive.

Although, I was sad to see Jessica go. She's not someone I wanted to win, but she was very likeable and I wanted to see more of her. :/
I really wish Ben & Lauren had stuck with the healers, even though it would not have been the better move for Ben.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2017, 04:14:20 AM »
Jessica is likeable but there’s some part of me which don’t like about her. She reminded me of Parvati, who played too much flirt the first time round and really got into the zone of playing the second time. I certainly don’t mind seeing her again, but she will need a lot of justification to get a second chance.

This episode is really good! I know the Outback Steakhouse product placement is really -_- but I was hoping that there was some idol clue some where.

Not just that, I’m Glad the hustlers and heroes worked together because I don’t like them healers except maybe Jessica. LOL

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 10:43:34 AM »
So Jessica is in the Corinne Kaplan spot of merge boot but not the first juror?

Going forward I don't think it'll be a straightforward 4 simple votes. A lot of people are here to play; however, I wish we saw more than Ben being a swing vote. Why did Lauren flip after being so adamant about sticking to the Yawa 5? Did JP even say one word this episode?

One thing I really liked was seeing a challenge from Australian Survivor coming over to the US/Fiji.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 10:47:11 AM »
Jobby, they showed some sort of a clue during the camp rebuild...but no one spotted it. Lit up like angel gold for us lol.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 12:22:11 PM »

Going forward I don't think it'll be a straightforward 4 simple votes. A lot of people are here to play; however, I wish we saw more than Ben being a swing vote. Why did Lauren flip after being so adamant about sticking to the Yawa 5? Did JP even say one word this episode?

One thing I really liked was seeing a challenge from Australian Survivor coming over to the US/Fiji.
Yeah, JP is :lol:

I think Lauren wasn't as adamant about sticking with the Yawa 5 as she was about sticking with Ben. IIRC, she even said that THEY have to decide. She wasn't gonna do something Ben didn't want.

Btw, was the clue/advantage that was hidden in the nails not found by anybody?? I can't see how that's possible. They must've used some of the nails and somebody had to have picked them up. It's impossible for no one to spot that once it's being moved and such. ???

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 12:24:45 PM »
I assume if it was found they would have shown it...maybe next episode it will be found?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2017, 03:05:01 PM »
Perhaps the clue was found, but it has been inserted in the next ep to pad it out from being an obvious boot possibly?

I thought it was another great ep. I love the way that Chrissy is playing. I would also love to see more of the Ben/Lauren relationship because they're probably my two favourites and I would love if they went deep. I don't really feel any connection with any of the healers left, but for the sake of the show I'd hate for it to be a string of healer boots. I've a feeling Desi has an immunity run in her.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 08:16:50 PM »

Worlds Apart also had the first merge boot not be a juror (because F12 can't start the jury (without juror boot off) due to a potential 3-3-3 tie with 9 jurors at F3 or 5-5 tie with 10 jurors at F2).

I liked Jessica and was sad to see her go, but I liked Chrissy way more so I'm glad Jessica went home over Chrissy. Definitely rooting for Chrissy and Lauren! I also believe Ben and Lauren made the correct decision because I doubt that they would have made it far with Yawa/the Healers and have a better chance of making it through with the heroes and hustlers.

This episode was not terrible thrilling for me because I was expecting that it would be Heroes and Hustlers vs. Healers at the merge boot. Hopefully this changes to keep things interesting. However, I don't really like anyone on the Healers except Desi, but I would also hate to see the Hustlers Pagonged as that would not be interesting

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2017, 07:29:53 PM »
Bye Jessica :(

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2017, 05:35:47 AM »
Lauren and Ben did the right thing! There is no way the Healers gonna let them infiltrate in their strong five. Somehow, I have this feeling Desi will weasel further than the next 4 vote offs.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2017, 03:10:59 PM »
I don't expect that big alliance to hold for long. It's 7v4 now, so I'm guessing there will at most be 2 linear votes.
After that, everyone's gonna look for a new (smaller) majority. But perhaps even sooner than that :-X

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2017, 06:23:59 PM »
Yeah, that makes sense, I could see a flip at F9.