Author Topic: TAR ISRAEL 6 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 6) LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION (ongoing)!  (Read 117110 times)

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TAR ISRAEL 6 - (HaMerotz LaMillion 6) LIVE SHOW DISCUSSION (ongoing)!
« Reply #100 on: December 09, 2017, 03:07:24 PM »
That cube puzzle was so simple yet so cruel.

How did Yossi & Udi build that puzzle upside-down?

Show content
Sad and surprised to see Yossi & Udi leave.

Prieview: Colombia, lily pad bridge, TAR 12 Ireland bike

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2017, 02:13:45 AM »
But....but they were first! They were in fiiiiirst!!!

*cries in a corner*
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline jfarbzz

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2017, 10:51:00 AM »
Yeah, I hate seeing my favorite team of the season get eliminated. I don't want to say I've lost interest, but now Daniel and Eliyahu need to stay in long enough so I don't have to rely on my alternates. At least TAR30 starts soon so I can double dip. But damn, my spirits are low after watching Yossi and Udi leave. From first to last on the final task. :(

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #103 on: December 13, 2017, 11:13:24 PM »
Well, well, well...! Has anyone here seen MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge? If so, I'm sure you found that Water Lily task somewhat familiar! Hahaha!!

Also, my goodness, that cell phone task is pure brilliance. I love the creativity of the task designers on this show so much!
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2017, 03:38:23 PM »
^^The show has had a lot of creativity this season especially in putting its own twist on tasks we've seen (TAR 20 land sledding & TAR 12 high wire bike).

Or

They go for the absurd. The Roadblock was pretty creative though the punishment was just weird. Guessing the producers are happy Neta is still in the race due to her reactions.

Regev & Michael Jackson :lol:
Neta & Omer's Rocky moment :lol:

Show content
Glad to see Yarden pull through after succumbing to exhastion during the flower task.

Preview: El Totumo mud volcano, teams vomiting, impending Pit Stop

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #105 on: December 17, 2017, 09:26:41 PM »
So, I guess it seems like this season is a bit of a dud, huh? That's a shame, though it is still more amazing to watch than any given season of any other TAR. Compared to the previous five, though, it's a bit stagnant. I blame the really dull cast. Yossi & Udi and Nimrod & Yonatan were the only interesting ones, to be quite honest.

Still loving a lot of the tasks, though.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #106 on: December 17, 2017, 09:36:52 PM »
Should be alright here as there is no spoiler, but I'm eager to see where they go after Colombia :) Just to say there were a lot of question marks on the destinations past this point.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #107 on: December 20, 2017, 02:49:06 PM »
Are Anne & Yarden the only source of a full intro this season? They love singing it.

Show content
I gave a pass to the Hawaiian shirt task due to some attention to detail. The panela task was straight up luck.

How did Regev & Helen pick the correct panela on their first pick?

Are NELs nonexistant? Poor Mor & Mor.

Preview:Jamaica

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2017, 06:26:53 PM »
This is clearly not going to be a 13-leg race as the Wiki page still says.

I like the sound of that next destination!

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #109 on: December 20, 2017, 11:50:24 PM »
Well, if leg 7, 9, and 11 all end up being NELs it could

TAR 3 and 4 both had 12 teams and 13 legs, and neither had an NEL until leg 8

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2017, 12:46:04 AM »
Ugh.

First of all, you cannot possibly imagine the amount of pure, unfiltered hatred bubbling inside of me when Helen found the race marker on her first damn try during the panela challenge.

Second of all, there seems to be a LOT of luck based tasks taking place directly before the Pit Stops, and that drives me crazy. It's such a poor choice, design-wise. It makes pretty much the entire rest of the leg meaningless because literally anyone can win the leg or arrive in the top three (see above complaint)

Third...I don't like any of the teams that are left. I lost Nimrod, Yossi and now <spoiler> all in a row. It's TAR19 all over again. Why does the universe have to be like this?

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2017, 12:51:53 PM »
Cannot wait for this leg! No TAR has ever visited Jamaica except for that final 3 leg in TAR 7.

(Right before airtime, I'm sure it's okay to name the destination :P )
« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 01:22:36 PM by Maanca »

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2017, 10:00:22 PM »
Considering there wasn't much information about this leg, Jamaica was a pleasant surprise.

Can't be the only on who thought of the Worlds Apart barrel task during the Roadblock.

Show content
Preview: Teams dress as frogs (didn't know Jessica & Cody were on this race), voodoo

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2017, 01:29:23 AM »
Ah, at long last...a Jamaica leg that has actual stakes. This is far overdue.

Now...where the HECK is that Yield vote located at? :/

Offline jfarbzz

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #114 on: December 25, 2017, 11:46:57 PM »
Ugh.

First of all, you cannot possibly imagine the amount of pure, unfiltered hatred bubbling inside of me when Helen found the race marker on her first damn try during the panela challenge.

I can't stand how many times Regev and Helen go from near the back of the pack to the front in one task. The model roadblock and now this? On the same leg? Not to mention the library and bubble tasks in Mexico? They're so damn lucky and I hate it.

Offline jfarbzz

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #115 on: December 26, 2017, 02:47:55 PM »
I can't say I didn't see
Show content
Mor and Mor
's elimination coming. Even before the season started the Hebrew Wikipedia page for the series said that they had to go back to Israel because of a injury, so I knew it was only a matter of time. Except I assumed it would be an injury that would force them to stop racing, not an injury that would let them continue but make them struggle and put them in last. It was a lot worse that way because it was like a slow death.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #116 on: December 26, 2017, 02:59:15 PM »
Next episode is tomorrow.

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2017, 02:54:57 PM »
Princess Tiana turning Daniel & Eliyahu into "princesses" :lol: (Robbie waitress moment)

That voodoo task was so cruel.

Show content
Preview: Pirate double battle, suspended cargo net climb, no Pit Stop shown, might be a 4 episode leg

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2017, 03:02:11 PM »
There must be a NEL soon, I'd guess this leg. They'd go down to 5 teams before one?

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2017, 01:19:23 AM »
It looks to me like a task was edited out. After finishing the Usain Bolt task, the team in first place (I forget who) rips open the clue and it goes like...

"Make your way by taxi to [HARD CUT] Bellefield neighbourhood"

Furthermore, the location where they get the free drinks is by the seaside, and the Usain Bolt task took place in Granville which is not near the sea at all. I think I see beach volleyball courts near the drink stand... Hmm...

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2017, 11:39:52 AM »
Okay, they did a Usain Bolt task. Now this leg just needs to have one to do with reggae music, maybe Bob Marley, to make this Jamaica visit complete :D

Or ska, a genre that No Doubt made me appreciate.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 11:43:01 AM by Maanca »

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2017, 08:39:37 PM »
Well, if leg 7, 9, and 11 all end up being NELs it could

TAR 3 and 4 both had 12 teams and 13 legs, and neither had an NEL until leg 8
Asia 3 begun with 5 consecutive EL, follow by back-to-back NELs in leg 6 and 7

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #122 on: December 30, 2017, 03:06:25 PM »
It looks to me like a task was edited out. After finishing the Usain Bolt task, the team in first place (I forget who) rips open the clue and it goes like...

"Make your way by taxi to [HARD CUT] Bellefield neighbourhood"

Furthermore, the location where they get the free drinks is by the seaside, and the Usain Bolt task took place in Granville which is not near the sea at all. I think I see beach volleyball courts near the drink stand... Hmm...

I don't think there was a task cut between the Usain Bolt task and the frog task. When teams arrived at the drink stand, they were wearing completely different clothes than they were wearing for the rest of the episode. The same clothes that they were wearing this episode. I'm guessing that there was an overnight rest after the voodoo task. The Yield reveal board segment also had teams wearing Episode 19 clothes.

When Adi & Meitar got out of their car, I'm pretty sure I saw and airport fence and runway before they walked over to the volleyball court and tree. I'm guessing that the fruit stand was somewhere along Kent Ave. If that's the case, I think that teams went to the drink stand after the pirate task before leaving Tropical Bliss.

Now, this episode:

Not sure why every leg in the Caribbean in this series involves pirate tasks.

Power going out during Evelin & Tohar's interview  :cmaslol

How did Anne & Yarden struggle to raise a flag?

Show content
Neta getting her foot caught in the net was hard to watch. Odd place to end an episode.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #123 on: December 31, 2017, 12:49:37 AM »
Oy va voy...

Well, Regev loses many points for behaviour that ruins yet another Face Off that could have been fun. (See the laughing challenge in Thailand season 2, the musical chairs challenge from season 2, etc...) Regev really is just a big baby. At the same time, though, Helen gains points for immediately calling Regev out on his behaviour, plus when she defeated Evelyn she immediately went "Get me out, I'm stuck, I don't want to hurt her!"

Helen has said twice now that she wants to quit and go home. I wish she and Regev would just do it already.

I really wonder how exactly tasks like the rigging-climbing task work, since there is clearly, unquestionably only one rig set up. Do they really bottleneck it down to one team at a time, or is there some kind of complex system of time credits and penalties to make things fair?

Was expecting the Pit Stop this episode! Surprised that a tiny nation like Jamaica had so much packed into it that it got four episodes!

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #124 on: January 02, 2018, 08:51:20 PM »
Next episode (final part of Jamaica leg) will be tomorrow, the day of TAR30 premiere.