Author Topic: S35 Ep:4 "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around" (10/18)  (Read 48125 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: S35 Ep:4 "I Don't Like Having Snakes Around" (10/18)
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2017, 08:00:07 AM »
I'm actually looking forward to Survivor: Back to Basics.

No HII, no random advantages, twists etc.

Just good ol' season one type of play.

With the old birds returning, to play the game against the returnees in the recent season.. and see how the season unfolds.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2017, 08:08:52 AM »
I'm actually looking forward to Survivor: Back to Basics.

No HII, no random advantages, twists etc.

Just good ol' season one type of play.

With the old birds returning, to play the game against the returnees in the recent season.. and see how the season unfolds.

We had that season already it was called Survivor: Kaoh Rong (all the twists flopping <3).

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2017, 09:02:37 AM »
I mean both the mini advantages so far this season have not influenced the game (yet). I also like immunity idols when they're not overkill. 1 at each tribe (different search method to avoid the likes of Tai hoarding them) and one at merge.

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2017, 08:13:24 PM »

I don't like the secret advantage. I mean how can someone from other tribe can make impact at the tribal council? i know it was useless since Joe played the idol for himself, but if Joe don't have an idol or he played for the wrong person, it could make different result

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2017, 08:31:51 PM »
Yeah, didn't like that either.
Survivor is a great show. It has a clear mechanism and although advantages (mostly idols) do add a lot more strategy to the game, this is going overboard imo.
I mean, Game Changers was ridiculous and Cirie leaving without any votes against her was shocking, but not in a good way.

This is a game of social politics at its core. I wish they stopped messing with the formula so much.:/

Anyway,despite this rant, the episode was pretty good. LOVE that they've finally done a swap from 3 tribes to 3. The season's gonna pick up from now on I feel.