The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Canada

Amazing Race Canada 6 PRE RACE NEWS and SPECULATION

(1/19) > >>

Leafsfan.:
Season 6 has been confirmed (with a twist)!

https://www.ctv.ca/theamazingracecanada/casting

--- Quote ---This season we are looking for more heroes to compete on The Amazing Race Canada.  Heroes come in all forms – military personnel, first responders, teachers, coaches, volunteers, athletes, activists, families – all demonstrating leadership, compassion and always wanting to make a difference.

NEW THIS SEASON

You can nominate your Hero or Heroes to be on the show!
It could be a relative, a teacher or coach, a colleague, anyone that you look up to and you see as a Hero.

--- End quote ---

ZBC Company:
what the **** did they watch survivor.

fossil-racer:
Love the theme, especially because I research/find inspirational people for a living.

Curious to see who gets cast!

Maanca:
As they used the word "nominate", this sounds like to me like not Survivor but the reality competition show by Mike Holmes (superstar no-nonsense contractor on HGTV Canada, my little brother's idol), Home Free, which has had 2 seasons on FOX. Contestants helped build houses, each of whom had a hero or heroes they played for who changed their life in some way. At the end of each episode, as they were eliminated, the twist was that their respective hero won the house they helped build in that episode.

But in this case, the nominated people get the experience of racing.

fossil-racer:

--- Quote from: Maanca on October 12, 2017, 09:00:51 PM ---As they used the word "nominate", this sounds like to me like not Survivor but the reality competition show by Mike Holmes (superstar no-nonsense contractor on HGTV Canada, my little brother's idol), Home Free, which has had 2 seasons on FOX. Contestants helped build houses, each of whom had a hero or heroes they played for who changed their life in some way. At the end of each episode, as they were eliminated, the twist was that their respective hero won the house they helped build in that episode.

But in this case, the nominated people get the experience of racing.

--- End quote ---

I remember that Maanca! I think the race will be better; maybe some teams will be the inspirational person and the person that nominated them. That would making some interesting TV imo, depending on the dynamic.

I think they could do a gimmick at the starting line where 11 inspirational people get paired up with the person that nominated them right then and there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version