Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 788589 times)

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #2525 on: October 22, 2017, 02:47:21 PM »
Though I'd really like them to beat out the current BB/TAR crossover team, Rachel/Brendon, and get at least second.
I kinda hope they don't  :D :angel
Though, at least, I don't think any team will ever even get the chance to reach the Final 3 twice considering TAR's future.

Jody is already better than Brenchel imo..  Brenchel played against weaker competition on season 20 and still barely squeaked by never winning a single leg.

Offline jb542

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2526 on: October 22, 2017, 02:47:28 PM »
Erased
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 03:01:13 PM by jb542 »

Offline jodyfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2527 on: October 22, 2017, 02:48:02 PM »
I've only watched about 5 seasons. Has that happened before where Phil goes to eliminate a team without them finishing the leg?

Offline jb542

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2528 on: October 22, 2017, 02:48:51 PM »
I've only watched about 5 seasons. Has that happened before where Phil goes to eliminate a team without them finishing the leg?

Yeah. It usually happens about once a season

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2529 on: October 22, 2017, 02:49:04 PM »
Though I'd really like them to beat out the current BB/TAR crossover team, Rachel/Brendon, and get at least second.
I kinda hope they don't  :D :angel
Though, at least, I don't think any team will ever even get the chance to reach the Final 3 twice considering TAR's future.

Jody is already better than Brenchel imo..  Brenchel played against weaker competition on season 20 and still barely squeaked by never winning a single leg.

The competition this season looks fierce. A lot of sharp and fit teams that have dominated in their respective fields.

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2530 on: October 22, 2017, 02:49:27 PM »

yes it happens.. If he doesn't do that than he has to be out there all night..  Phil needs his rest too.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2531 on: October 22, 2017, 02:50:12 PM »

Yes, twice last season, in fact. It's mainly when everyone's already checked in and that team's so far behind they're still working on a task.

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2532 on: October 22, 2017, 02:52:22 PM »
so sad if Indy are eliminated that way :( , one of my pre-race favorites. I was so excited when they were still on the race after no sighting for so many legs. Other than that, i really want MM vs MF vs FF team in the finale
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 03:19:01 PM by Nyoman_SB1 »

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2533 on: October 22, 2017, 02:54:07 PM »
the most memorable time i remember phil going to tell someone they lost is in that haybell challenge finding the clue in the haybells in the farm.

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2534 on: October 22, 2017, 02:57:52 PM »
the most memorable time i remember phil going to tell someone they lost is in that haybell challenge finding the clue in the haybells in the farm.

This might beat that. Telling the team on a crowded party street with drunken people being loud all around.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2535 on: October 22, 2017, 03:01:45 PM »
Indy and Debaters were seen last at the briefcase puzzle challenge near the bar.

Debaters must have figured it out and indy must have been stumped.

a twitter user said that the skiers arrived there with them too, so its looking like Jody beat them to it and got first since this pic was taken a while after jody already completed it.

DMx_CS_NVQAA2g3k" border="0

Offline aribb19

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2536 on: October 22, 2017, 03:08:06 PM »
I didn't realize they were handcuffed to the suitcase. Maybe they had to mix drinks with it attached?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2537 on: October 22, 2017, 03:08:11 PM »
Y'all sure are assuming a lot. :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline amazing_hey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2538 on: October 22, 2017, 03:18:46 PM »

The two poor girls that push the hay 7 hours for nothing  :groan:

Season 6

Offline amazing_hey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2539 on: October 22, 2017, 03:40:57 PM »
Walking all the way wrong to the chung wui building is my biggest mistake, I should have read the clue in RFF carefully which clearly said Wan Chai Road.

The reason why someone mention Ching Wui Road is because they have the exactly same sign of 1890-1930 stand...So when I arrived the pit stop and realised it is all over, it's just like I got eliminated without a pit stop 😩

The only thing I saw is the clue box...

End of my Race story :(

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2540 on: October 22, 2017, 03:42:36 PM »
Walking all the way wrong to the chung wui building is my biggest mistake,
I should have read the clue carefully which clear said Wan Chai Road.

The reason why someone mention Ching Wui Road is because they have the exactly same sign of 1890-1930 stand...

So when I arrived the pit stop and realised it is all over, it's just like I got eliminated without a pit stop 😩

It's a good story even without a happy ending.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #2541 on: October 22, 2017, 03:52:14 PM »
At least you could see a cluebox. It's more than I can say, and they were filming only 15 blocks away from my home.  :)
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2542 on: October 22, 2017, 03:56:35 PM »
I was going to ask if there was possibly a fast forward in this leg but doesnt that mean you do a task and go automatically to the pitstop? all teams were sighted at the bar so not likely unless they all declined

Offline amazing_hey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2543 on: October 22, 2017, 04:02:34 PM »
Walking all the way wrong to the chung wui building is my biggest mistake,
I should have read the clue carefully which clear said Wan Chai Road.

The reason why someone mention Ching Wui Road is because they have the exactly same sign of 1890-1930 stand...

So when I arrived the pit stop and realised it is all over, it's just like I got eliminated without a pit stop 😩

It's a good story even without a happy ending.

I took a taxi from Kowloon to Wan Chai, the moment I get of the Taxi, I am too excited and start to run, My iPhone fly to the air in a sudden, I was like OMFG, and thanks god it didn't break. That's the best part of my story in the beginning.

Anyway, I am glad that the debater and Jody make it.

Now I have to make a choice and I am gonna pick debaters, the real dating version of the blind dating version of Vanck and Ashton...lol

To be honest, Asia male with a "Non-Asian" female couple is not that common compared to "Non-Asian" male with a Asian female couple.

Since we already have a Cindy and Ernie as a winner representative of the Asian girl one, It is time for Asian boy - Henry & Evan!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 04:06:03 PM by amazing_hey »

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2544 on: October 22, 2017, 04:03:34 PM »
You were an important part of today. What you said about Phil leaving the matt to eliminate a team was great information.

Offline Clueless

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2545 on: October 22, 2017, 04:12:34 PM »
How is TAR going to stop the spoilers in a populated city?
Can't be stopped anywhere at this point. People have been actively rounded up all over the place and aggressively encouraged to be on the lookout, take pics, videos etc. Honestly, no way the ending can't be ruined now. Lesson learned. No more spoiler sites for me. (No offense to those who like them!) I'm sure the winner will be announced all over the Internet in a couple of days so no need to watch TAR 30 for me. Like I said, lesson learned. :(
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 05:34:18 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline itsjustme11

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2546 on: October 22, 2017, 04:16:01 PM »
The rules on this board are that  for the safety of crew and teams, we don't post future locations until the teams are on there way.

Offline ShelbysHat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2547 on: October 22, 2017, 04:17:04 PM »
aribb19, read last post in sightings thread.

Clueless, it's really unlikely to be spoiled if you withdraw from any TAR discussion forums and stop following people that might post spoilers on twitter. There is always a way.

Offline ghostbusted

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2548 on: October 22, 2017, 04:22:56 PM »
Not trying to be argumentative but sincerely confused. How does not posting future locations reconcile with all the posts of future flights from various airports other that a lack of certainty? Also, if hints of future locations aren't posted how will we get sightings in the future? Isn't production responsible for providing and ensuring team security?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2549 on: October 22, 2017, 04:28:07 PM »
Guys Info is NOT the point. Right or Wrong.

The point is that from day one here The FIRST POST IN SPOILERS SAYS NO FUTURE INFO!!

How would you feel if a crazy loon targeted TAR?  Because they knew days ahead where and when they would be?

It is highly dangerous and against our rules, so DO NOT DO IT AGAIN.

An hour maybe, days no.

And THAT is a MODERATOR call.

I have no control over others, if they want to be irresponsible I cannot help it. But here you do it again, and that's it.

PLEASE READ POST #1 CLOSELY IF YOU HAVE NOT  ALREADY.

It is potentially DANGEROUS to tell today's world where teams will be ahead of time..

It is NOT allowed here at RFF and I hope other thoughtful  posters will consider that as well.

You can trust that RFF has things well in hand, and you will be welcome to join us at the right time for more fun.

RULES:

No location info to be revealed before teams are on the way. (I'll let you know when!)

NO spoiling of the Final 3 Finish order.

Respect each other, love the game, and have a super fun time!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.