Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 790527 times)

Offline aribb19

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #2150 on: October 19, 2017, 07:00:35 PM »
STOP!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 01:00:53 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2151 on: October 19, 2017, 07:02:49 PM »
Im flabbergasted how the skiers seem to have been doing so well in all these legs! they must have the luck of the angels or something. Hoping the next area they go to its an even playing field again and no time advantages from signing in at the pitstop. These last few legs will be so predictable on the show with them always leading.

They've won medals in competitions like the X-Games. I don't understand why you're "flabbergasted."

from the seasons ive watched the line up from each leg usually changes, ive never seen a season where 1 team always stays in the lead. I hope its fun to watch atleast !

Go watch TAR 27. Justin and Diana won 7 legs including 5 in a row from legs 6-10. Justin was pretty cocky about it too which turned a lot of people off. In the end though they didn't win the final leg.

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2152 on: October 19, 2017, 07:12:16 PM »
1) No personal comments
2) OFF TOPIC
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 01:01:54 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline Seastars

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2153 on: October 19, 2017, 07:22:54 PM »
Any guesses about what those bars are in the video?  Thanks for posting the stills from that in the Live Sightings thread GeorgiaPeach.

That could have been Jessica taking the dive, but it's blurry, I think so though.  That water must have felt good in the desert, and whomever it was?  NICE dive.  Ha.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2154 on: October 19, 2017, 07:26:53 PM »
Guys, remember: SHOW RESPECT TO EACH OTHER.

NO PERSONAL COMMENTS ARE EVER APPROPRIATE.

Review your words before you post.

Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #2155 on: October 19, 2017, 07:27:23 PM »
Im flabbergasted how the skiers seem to have been doing so well in all these legs! they must have the luck of the angels or something. Hoping the next area they go to its an even playing field again and no time advantages from signing in at the pitstop. These last few legs will be so predictable on the show with them always leading.

They've won medals in competitions like the X-Games. I don't understand why you're "flabbergasted."

from the seasons ive watched the line up from each leg usually changes, ive never seen a season where 1 team always stays in the lead. I hope its fun to watch atleast !

Go watch TAR 27. Justin and Diana won 7 legs including 5 in a row from legs 6-10. Justin was pretty cocky about it too which turned a lot of people off. In the end though they didn't win the final leg.

Or TAR20 with Dave & Rachel, who won 8 legs - including the final leg (and the race and the million dollars) - and still hold the record for the highest amount of first places in a single season.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2156 on: October 19, 2017, 07:41:51 PM »
TeamJody are saying lifeguards are out. That diving challenge tho.

Lifeguards being eliminated for failing in a DIVING challenge? I can believe that they're out but, I have trouble making sense that it was due to a task that's an aquatic sport; that's in their wheelhouse.

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2157 on: October 19, 2017, 07:44:15 PM »
You all do realize the order can change each leg so easily right? Look at the lifeguards from first to last like that boom.  The goal for each leg is to not get last

Offline smiley

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2158 on: October 19, 2017, 07:51:40 PM »
Where is posted/confirmed that the lifeguards are last? Pretty sure this is what Peach is talking about, people.

Offline Calibound2

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2159 on: October 19, 2017, 08:00:47 PM »
If I’m being honest, I stopped following the race (aside from what I stumble upon in the recent posts area) because certain people were making/believing false claims as long as they made a certain team appear to be safe or still in the race. However, were unable to provide evidence.

I want my favorite player to win Big Brother.. or Survivor.. but I don’t post false info to make myself believe they are doing better than they really are.

Ok that was my 2 cents. Happy racing.

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2160 on: October 19, 2017, 08:06:42 PM »
Presuming this probably won't be a two-leg country. Its square mileage is way smaller than Bali or Zanzibar (295 sq m)

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2161 on: October 19, 2017, 08:10:53 PM »
Nor will they take a boat over to Doha, having already visited Tangier.

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2162 on: October 19, 2017, 08:31:27 PM »
Aren't the final 4 teams visible in this pic??? http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb140/ga--peach/TAR%2030/Bahrain/Bahrain%20maaziwaazi.jpg

skii, indy, jody in back and debater female??? right?

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2163 on: October 19, 2017, 08:36:20 PM »
Just a completely random guess - but that picture of the "final flag souvenir" and the potential outfits on the right side of the screen; dance task?

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2164 on: October 19, 2017, 08:37:28 PM »
I think people are just saying that because we haven't really seen them this leg

NOT seen does not mean NOT there, they could've been ahead for all we know

Or it could've been an NEL

Not enough evidence to really say

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2165 on: October 19, 2017, 08:38:01 PM »
If that is true about e lifeguards going from first to last that is absolutely crazy especially on the diving challenge? I'd have to guess it wasn't the challenge itself maybe they got lost and was last to show up to it

Offline Joberio

• RFF Sr. Member
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO AMY & MAYA, WINNERS OF TAR25!
« Reply #2166 on: October 19, 2017, 08:49:54 PM »

Check out TAR13, TAR15, and TAR20, then.  Those seasons had conditions exactly like what you said.  Three of the most predictable seasons ever.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #2167 on: October 19, 2017, 08:52:34 PM »
If that is true about e lifeguards going from first to last that is absolutely crazy especially on the diving challenge? I'd have to guess it wasn't the challenge itself maybe they got lost and was last to show up to it

Wouldn't be the first time it happens, if that's the situation.

And navigation is a major issue on the race, with bad navigation being one of the motives of the downfall of a great number of teams during the previous seasons.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2168 on: October 19, 2017, 09:05:04 PM »
Aren't the final 4 teams visible in this pic??? http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb140/ga--peach/TAR%2030/Bahrain/Bahrain%20maaziwaazi.jpg

skii, indy, jody in back and debater female??? right?

I don't think that Cody because that guy looks taller than Cody is.
Anyway, that two blurred people behind Skiers and Indy are too difficult to say so we cannot say that it's Debaters and Jody.
And is the Twins confirmed to be eliminated last leg? It can be Debaters because we did not see them since Airport sighting before Harare.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #2169 on: October 19, 2017, 09:08:51 PM »
The task wasn't just a diving task. The wording on it says something about getting an answer wrong so they have to dive. So it's entirely conceivable the lifeguards could have botched it.

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2170 on: October 19, 2017, 09:13:16 PM »
Czechia had photographic proof of a W-Turn at F7, and Zimbabwe an unpictured one at F6.

Seeing as Italy and Greece had W-Turns at the same elimination points last season, the chance of this season's third having appeared in France's earlier half at F9 is minuscule.

Could it have already surfaced in the latter French leg at F8?

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2171 on: October 19, 2017, 09:15:56 PM »
Jess and Cody were U-Turned in Harare.

Offline Granth

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2172 on: October 19, 2017, 09:17:34 PM »
How does that contradict the above?

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2173 on: October 19, 2017, 09:21:51 PM »
oops. i thought there were usually only 2 u-turns.

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2174 on: October 19, 2017, 09:23:27 PM »
can a non elim leg happen at the final 4??? or do you all think maybe the all 3 have happened already???