Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 790485 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #2000 on: October 19, 2017, 12:48:04 AM »
OKAY...peach is pissed.

I go offline for 3 hours and come back to 4 pages of crapola.

THIS thread is for RFF's Discussion on SPOILERS.

NOT discussion of others..

Since the "JODY TEAM" Is hiding their work it is IMPOSSIBLE to make a judgement on their info. We can't see it so we can't assess its accuracy.

Secondhand reports of what others are saying/doing is utterly useless in a spoiler evaluation. I have repeatedly told the people regurgitating others info to post the FACTS.

No more!!

Let's start again please.

It is ~11:38 in Katmandu.

IF this is our next destination, teams could be landing now

Possible flight (thanks to traveljunkie)

Jet Air 557 Dubai 2325 0405‡1 Mumbai       

Jet Air 250 Mumbai 0805 Kathmandu  1100

Remember that this destination is NOT confirmed. It is one of several that fit flight possibilities.

But it is EXCEEDINGLY dear to my heart, so hoping!! October is also the best month of the year there, the skies are clearer and the chances of Mountain views are much higher.

BACK TO SPOILERS NOW.

Let's all search our heart's out! I see HOURS of WASTED search time spent distracted by the unsubstantiated info being posted here.

MOVING ON.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Hummingbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2001 on: October 19, 2017, 12:53:50 AM »
I tried to post of the twins ang the guy who is being thought of as one of them, but my file is too big. The twins have cargo pants on but the guy in the pic with Cody doesnt

They look so similar, but looking at it again the guy in Jody pic also doesn't have a pack around his waist. I think in the other picture that is what is probably what is near his waist area.
This is probably old insignificant news, but I was looking back through some of the posts & this one was really bugging me.  I wasn't quite sure which 2 photos/guys were in question, but I think I've got it. I believe this is the same guy (camera man) in both pictures. At first glance (in the fuzzy photo) his hair looks like a backwards cap, but I think that's just longer blonde hair as visible in the 2nd photo.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2002 on: October 19, 2017, 01:09:01 AM »
That is Petr of course! 100%
Good job!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2003 on: October 19, 2017, 01:16:06 AM »
I took this at JFK. The circle is Petr.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2004 on: October 19, 2017, 01:21:00 AM »
More Petr:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Hummingbird

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2005 on: October 19, 2017, 01:23:59 AM »
Thanks for the additional photos of Petr. Makes me feel like I'm going a little less crazy!  :conf:

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2006 on: October 19, 2017, 02:04:45 AM »
Is a cameramen assigned all the way to one team? Like Petr and the violists.
If he is, then I think the violists were eliminated so that Petr now joined the production team.

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2007 on: October 19, 2017, 02:08:32 AM »
No, they change

Talked with someone on production about that

They switch crews between teams every leg

He could very well have been Jody’s cameraman that leg

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2008 on: October 19, 2017, 02:24:59 AM »
Is a cameramen assigned all the way to one team? Like Petr and the violists.
If he is, then I think the violists were eliminated so that Petr now joined the production team.

No. Camera guys switch racers every leg or two, so there is no advantage to a team in any way.

Petr is mostly with Phil anyway I think? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2009 on: October 19, 2017, 02:26:09 AM »
And based on what we have DOCUMENTED, I am not sure we can say Violinists. ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2010 on: October 19, 2017, 02:50:47 AM »
This is honestly sad. I've been following this for years now and never had seen the speculation thread like this before

Offline bluesoul

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2011 on: October 19, 2017, 03:04:06 AM »
If Jody finished 4th, are we looking at Jelani & Jenni situation (TAR 26) ? That would so awesome to watch. It happened to them during Leg 8 too.
If thats the case, they probably used their express pass (from Leg 1) but couldn't reach at U-Turn board on time and someone did them dirty (violinists ? cuz Jody uturned them.. a payback of sorts!) and they were forced to do one side of the detour.
That would justify as to why they didn't get a 5th position or get eliminated! A far fetched speculation I know but can come true.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2012 on: October 19, 2017, 03:46:07 AM »
If Jody finished 4th, are we looking at Jelani & Jenni situation (TAR 26) ? That would so awesome to watch. It happened to them during Leg 8 too.
If thats the case, they probably used their express pass (from Leg 1) but couldn't reach at U-Turn board on time and someone did them dirty (violinists ? cuz Jody uturned them.. a payback of sorts!) and they were forced to do one side of the detour.
That would justify as to why they didn't get a 5th position or get eliminated! A far fetched speculation I know but can come true.
Without any support of the u-turn, I don't think we should go for speculation like this

Offline yankeeshan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2013 on: October 19, 2017, 04:04:45 AM »
I tried to post of the twins ang the guy who is being thought of as one of them, but my file is too big. The twins have cargo pants on but the guy in the pic with Cody doesnt

They look so similar, but looking at it again the guy in Jody pic also doesn't have a pack around his waist. I think in the other picture that is what is probably what is near his waist area.
This is probably old insignificant news, but I was looking back through some of the posts & this one was really bugging me.  I wasn't quite sure which 2 photos/guys were in question, but I think I've got it. I believe this is the same guy (camera man) in both pictures. At first glance (in the fuzzy photo) his hair looks like a backwards cap, but I think that's just longer blonde hair as visible in the 2nd photo.

Awesome find!!! The mind certainly can do tricks on you. Now it is obvious that it is hair and not a cap. LOL!

Offline dogshout

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2014 on: October 19, 2017, 04:50:39 AM »
I also don't get how fear of heights should affect a team lol, did many of you not watch 29? :lol:

You should!
I was just repeating what Phil said at the start of TAR 30 at Washington Square! Nobody would get how it would affect because as he said it was a twist this season! If it is a normal thing, why would he bring it up at the start and it would not be called a twist.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2015 on: October 19, 2017, 07:22:37 AM »
I was there and I forgot about that until you said something. Thanks SO much!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline sawyer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2016 on: October 19, 2017, 08:51:13 AM »

Petr has on black New Balance in this pic Peach took. The pic of the guy with his back to the camera with Jody at the pit stop does not have on black New Balance. So confused   :spy:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2017, 08:55:18 AM by sawyer »

Offline amcelwee

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2017 on: October 19, 2017, 08:54:01 AM »
Black Nikes is a girl.  Petr is standing next to her holding the camera with black New Balance (I think)

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #2018 on: October 19, 2017, 08:57:12 AM »

Petr has on black New Balance in this pic Peach took. The pic of the guy with his back to the camera with Jody at the pit stop does not have on black New Balance. So confused   :spy:

Those were different days.. He works for production he could have multiple pairs of shoes.. But if you look at the picture that was taken on the same day you can tell the guy in the photo with Jody is obviously Petr not a twin.

Offline sawyer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2019 on: October 19, 2017, 08:57:21 AM »
Black Nikes is a girl.  Petr is standing next to her holding the camera with black New Balance (I think)

yes , I have already corrected my original post. had Nike on the brain I guess. They are still different shoes from the other pic at the pit stop.

Offline itsjustme11

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2020 on: October 19, 2017, 09:48:28 AM »
Credit to TarJr for the find. Posted in Live sightings, a tweet of a meeting with Phil in Bahrain.  Id link to TarJr's post, but Im forum challenged.  Any other Bahrain speculation or info?

Offline mylomilk

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2021 on: October 19, 2017, 09:51:45 AM »
The tweet shows your local time, so it was posted 4 hours ago, 1:43pm local time

Offline itsjustme11

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2022 on: October 19, 2017, 09:56:52 AM »
The tweet shows your local time, so it was posted 4 hours ago, 1:43pm local time

Thanks!  If it was posted 9:36 am my local time (Eastern), it would have been posted 1.5 ago which would have been 4:30 PM Bahrain time? 

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #2023 on: October 19, 2017, 10:01:12 AM »
Credit to TarJr for the find. Posted in Live sightings, a tweet of a meeting with Phil in Bahrain.  Id link to TarJr's post, but Im forum challenged.  Any other Bahrain speculation or info?

Well there was an tweet also talking from TAR in Bahrain from yesterday, but we didn't believe it was us because the building in the background is located in Canada:

40‏ @ffsEman 18 oct.

I JUST REALLY CANT WAIT @Salah_AlSayed93

She's from Bahrain.

And there's another cryptic tweet from five hours ago:

40‏ @ffsEman 5 h

Let the race begin
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2024 on: October 19, 2017, 10:09:42 AM »

Well there was an tweet also talking from TAR in Bahrain from yesterday, but we didn't believe it was us because the building in the background is located in Canada:

40‏ @ffsEman 18 oct.

I JUST REALLY CANT WAIT @Salah_AlSayed93

She's from Bahrain.

And there's another cryptic tweet from five hours ago:

40‏ @ffsEman 5 h

Let the race begin

That is Ottawa.......