Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 790551 times)

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1975 on: October 18, 2017, 09:10:35 PM »
I’m hopeful!! 😁. I believe those TwinEMTs are still in this thing... we shall see!

I am with you Tammy. I read the eliminated team was scared of heights.  That just does not sound like 2 ex marines/EMTs/firefighters to me.

So this is the twist Phil mentioned at the special start for this season that teams with fear of height might not make it to the finish line! Wondering what is the twist now.

Where is it stated that Twins are scared of heights???

Offline itsjustme11

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1976 on: October 18, 2017, 09:11:10 PM »
Peach said that the twins were out. Can she provide a source?

If Peach confirms it, you can bet its true.

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1977 on: October 18, 2017, 09:14:41 PM »
I just want to know who are the mystery team. How could they beat Jody by seconds and yet nobody can identify them while we have multiple sightings of team Jody? This is very interesting can wait for them to pop up and find out their identity

1. The Jody crew people are saying that violinists are still in it.
2. And if we do believe them that twins were perhaps last. Then based on this, we can say that violinists finished seconds before Jody as they also seem to claim that a Male-Male team finished seconds before Jody
3. And I'm also hearing that Lifeguards were the 1st to start the next leg.
4. This leaves Debaters in the 5th place.
5. So it may so have been that Jody & Twins would've been u-turned by LG/Skiers/Violinists.

Here you go again taking things we say, adding to it and stating as fact. ... smh

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1978 on: October 18, 2017, 09:14:52 PM »

But it's not sourced?

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1979 on: October 18, 2017, 09:15:54 PM »

She just took what we said and repeated it

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1980 on: October 18, 2017, 09:17:30 PM »
It's interesting because my posts got deleted for not naming sources. Yet we still don't have a source from Peach???

Offline dogshout

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1981 on: October 18, 2017, 09:18:40 PM »
Today there are lots of info floating around and most of them do not have evidence to back them up. Very confused...

Offline bluesoul

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1982 on: October 18, 2017, 09:19:10 PM »
I just want to know who are the mystery team. How could they beat Jody by seconds and yet nobody can identify them while we have multiple sightings of team Jody? This is very interesting can wait for them to pop up and find out their identity

2. And if we do believe them that twins were perhaps last. Then based on this, we can say that violinists finished seconds before Jody as they also seem to claim that a Male-Male team finished seconds before Jody
5. So it may so have been that Jody & Twins would've been u-turned by LG/Skiers/Violinists.

Here you go again taking things we say, adding to it and stating as fact. ... smh

I said according to Jody crew people. Never said thats what I said. But basing certain facts in order and reaching a conclusion, I think that, any rational being can do. Which Jody crew people fail at miserably. They had all the sources, yet they took so much time in concluding the rankings. SAD.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1983 on: October 18, 2017, 09:20:28 PM »
It's interesting because my posts got deleted for not naming sources. Yet we still don't have a source from Peach???

Peach knows her sources. She has no idea whether you have one or not since you refuse to divulge it.

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1984 on: October 18, 2017, 09:23:06 PM »

Peach knows her sources. She has no idea whether you have one or not since you refuse to divulge it.
I don't have a source, but that's silly.

You guys can't rag on Jody fans for not sharing their sources, then do the exact same.

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1985 on: October 18, 2017, 09:25:46 PM »

You guys can't rag on Jody fans for not sharing their sources, then do the exact same.

Personally I would like both RFF and Jody fans to share their sources (unless someone has production on speed dial that needs protected) because I'm inclined to believe nothing unless it's been photographed.

Offline itsjustme11

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1986 on: October 18, 2017, 09:26:58 PM »

Its not about not sharing sources to keep them to yourself. This board is about verifying information. We do share information because the more we have , the more we see things from different angles and the better the speculation. Peach wants to make sure we get good, correct information, hence the sourcing. Peach runs this board, she isn't going to post anything thats not reliable. 

Now, can we get back to researching. All this is sucking the fun out of this.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:30:24 PM by itsjustme11 »

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1987 on: October 18, 2017, 09:27:42 PM »
when does this next leg supposed to start anyone have any ideas?

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1988 on: October 18, 2017, 09:30:28 PM »
Well, if you don't have sources and the Jody fans won't share their sources, how are we supposed to just take your word for it? Especially when the story changes a few times a day. The vast majority of the time at RFF we do give our sources. Occasionally we don't when there are sufficient reasons, but that doesn't happen EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1989 on: October 18, 2017, 09:31:38 PM »
when does this next leg supposed to start anyone have any ideas?

Could be any time now. Maybe it's already happening.

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1990 on: October 18, 2017, 09:33:12 PM »
Well, if you don't have sources and the Jody fans won't share their sources, how are we supposed to just take your word for it? Especially when the story changes a few times a day. The vast majority of the time at RFF we do give our sources. Occasionally we don't when there are sufficient reasons, but that doesn't happen EVERY SINGLE TIME.
I'm not one of JodysCrew. I'm just a fan of the couple.

I follow both RFF and Jody fans. I respect any info. lately I just noticed some hypocrisy here

Offline Seastars

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1991 on: October 18, 2017, 09:37:59 PM »
Well, if it is in Nepal, it's just after 8 AM now, lots to do there.  I hope it's not Dubai, so super rich and they've already done it, heck, even the Real Housewives go there.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1992 on: October 18, 2017, 09:48:46 PM »

I'm pretty SURE nobody knows who the missing team is. What I've seen on twitter is fans GUESSING it could be violinists, but there is absolutely 0 proof.
Btw, TravelTheWorld gave a list that completely contradicted the previous info of Jody being beaten by an MM team by seconds.

I’m hopeful!! . I believe those TwinEMTs are still in this thing... we shall see!

I am with you Tammy. I read the eliminated team was scared of heights.  That just does not sound like 2 ex marines/EMTs/firefighters to me.

So this is the twist Phil mentioned at the special start for this season that teams with fear of height might not make it to the finish line! Wondering what is the twist now.
Sorry, I really just don't get how this is important? Fear of heights would be no twist, there are heights tasks each season.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1993 on: October 18, 2017, 09:51:41 PM »
itsjustme11 summed it up so well.
This thread has really depleted me today and I don't find myself enjoying this as much as I should be.

Really, the perfect way to describe it
https://youtu.be/woDB-3r-WWk?t=6s

And I hope that everybody who is here to argue and not help with the assessment of spoilers can stop cluttering this thread.
Goodnight, we'll catch the teams in the next leg and everything will be clearer!

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1994 on: October 18, 2017, 09:57:40 PM »
I also don't get how fear of heights should affect a team lol, did many of you not watch 29? :lol:

You should!

Offline sox15

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1995 on: October 18, 2017, 11:49:24 PM »
If you ever followed Jody fans on Jokers Updates, man...it was exhausting. This is how I'm feeling here. Keep up the excellent work Peach!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1996 on: October 18, 2017, 11:58:25 PM »
Maybe a dumb question to ask, is there any confirmation with support for these three pieces of information we are talking about?

1. 2 Legs in Zimbabwe and we are now starting leg 9
2. U-turn in Zimbabwe and Twins get eliminated
3. They flew to Dubai
https://twitter.com/tammi1512/status/920795644175859712
https://twitter.com/tammi1512/status/920794580076838912

Sorry but this is NOT confirmation of anything except a convo between two unknown people. ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1997 on: October 19, 2017, 12:01:21 AM »
I thought only production was seen connecting in Dubai?

That's right.

And production's route cannot be interpreted to be the route teams would take.

Apples and Oranges. :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1998 on: October 19, 2017, 12:06:15 AM »
These Jody crew people are certainly good info gatherers but they fail miserably in making sense out of it. RFF is clearly the best place to have an unbiased conversation and argumentation.
They are blocking people left and right who are trying to argue in a constructive manner. Its pathetic of them.
No, they’re blocking you because you take their info and then present it and subscribe random ass theories and present them as fact, like I corrected you on the last page. So just stick to rff and wait for isn’t to decide to post the info like everyone else here. 💁🏻‍♂️

PERSONAL ATTACKS TO OTHER POSTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT RFF!

ONE MORE POST LIKE THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST> I AM TIRED OF TELLING YOU!

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1999 on: October 19, 2017, 12:13:34 AM »

Again, where is the proof where your source said that twins were last ? All i saw was jody in 4th position and 5 teams remain.
Agreed there are million reasons and agreed that there is no speed bump on NEL leg, but their is on the next leg. Thats what i meant with obviously considering there were 2 legs in zimbabwe. One was rural, other was urban.

Where is the evidence for this please? as best I remember this has been speculated, but no proof.

So far except one comment on a Lodge and a 4x4 that has not yet been proven, I see nothing to PROVE a rural leg ...did I miss something? ???
RFF's Golden Rule: