Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 790582 times)

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1950 on: October 18, 2017, 08:32:24 PM »
the source never said the twins.. People assumed twins because they thought the guy in the photo was a twin (it wasn't).

It was likely the mystery m/m team.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1951 on: October 18, 2017, 08:32:51 PM »
Twins are 100% eliminated. 5 teams are 1.Skiers 2.
Lifeguards 3.Debaters 4.Jody 5. M/M mystery team
Why has the info about an MM team beating Jody by seconds suddenly disappeared?
The source that mentioned that never said twins and we NEVER said which team beat them by seconds. Straight from the sources mouth
I didn't mention twins either.
I said MM team, which was reirerated by you guys many times here. Please don't make me crawl my way back pages to show proof in posts.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1952 on: October 18, 2017, 08:34:00 PM »
Guess he still didn’t get the order right then. Anyway does anyone know about the
Twins how it’s 100%? I know their cousins are on here so hope we have some information for them

Their cousins won't know any more than we do. Eliminated teams are sequestered and wouldn't be allow to call home. After the race, the cousins still won't know unless the twins violate their non-disclosure agreement.

Offline ilovetoread

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1953 on: October 18, 2017, 08:34:18 PM »
The source that mentioned that never said twins and we NEVER said which team beat them by seconds. Straight from the sources mouth

But now you're saying they checked in before the M/M team?

Offline bluesoul

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1954 on: October 18, 2017, 08:34:46 PM »
Guess he still didn’t get the order right then. Anyway does anyone know about the
Twins how it’s 100%? I know their cousins are on here so hope we have some information for them

Its not. Their posts don't prove that twins were last. Only that Jody was 4th (obviously if we believe their source, which I do).
The only way i see twins getting eliminated is if they too would've been u-turned along with jody. There already was a speed bump before in the NEL leg.
The same level of proof is provided for twins being last and Jody being 4th, so I don't know why you're selecting information that you believe in like that.
Also, there are a millions reasons why a team could get eliminated. And there are never speed bumps on NEL legs, they appear on legs after NELs.

Again, where is the proof where your source said that twins were last ? All i saw was jody in 4th position and 5 teams remain.
Agreed there are million reasons and agreed that there is no speed bump on NEL leg, but their is on the next leg. Thats what i meant with obviously considering there were 2 legs in zimbabwe. One was rural, other was urban.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1955 on: October 18, 2017, 08:35:18 PM »

Their cousins won't know any more than we do. Eliminated teams are sequestered and wouldn't be allow to call home. After the race, the cousins still won't know unless the twins violate their non-disclosure agreement.
ARFanatic was saying that we might have some information FOR the cousin, not from them.

Offline Flyergal

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1956 on: October 18, 2017, 08:36:21 PM »

That’s why I’m confused. One day is 100 percent certain and then it’s not right
Im confused with you because I thought I read that the unknown m/m team still beat Jody by seconds it just was not the twins as people originally thought

Offline AmazingRaceFanatic3

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1957 on: October 18, 2017, 08:36:31 PM »

I know that. I’m saying they have been reading here to follow along their Journey and hope they win. I wouldn’t want them to read they were eliminated if we were not sure

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1958 on: October 18, 2017, 08:39:27 PM »

I know that. I’m saying they have been reading here to follow along their Journey and hope they win. I wouldn’t want them to read they were eliminated if we were not sure
https://twitter.com/tammi1512/status/920795644175859712

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1959 on: October 18, 2017, 08:40:44 PM »

Its not. Their posts don't prove that twins were last. Only that Jody was 4th (obviously if we believe their source, which I do).
The only way i see twins getting eliminated is if they too would've been u-turned along with jody. There already was a speed bump before in the NEL leg.
The same level of proof is provided for twins being last and Jody being 4th, so I don't know why you're selecting information that you believe in like that.
Also, there are a millions reasons why a team could get eliminated. And there are never speed bumps on NEL legs, they appear on legs after NELs.

Again, where is the proof where your source said that twins were last ? All i saw was jody in 4th position and 5 teams remain.
Agreed there are million reasons and agreed that there is no speed bump on NEL leg, but their is on the next leg. Thats what i meant with obviously considering there were 2 legs in zimbabwe. One was rural, other was urban.
Not my source, I'm not the one bringing info here, but I guess this is the 'proof': https://twitter.com/tammi1512/status/920795644175859712

I just don't get why you're referring to NELs & speed bumps at all. We don't know ANYTHING about that.
Could have been 2 legs in Zimbabwe, could have been 1.
For all we know, there could be a F5 and a F4 NEL. Has happened before multiple times.

Offline AmazingRaceFanatic3

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1960 on: October 18, 2017, 08:44:35 PM »
I’m not going to take that as proof right now. That’s the same thing as last time. Guess I’ll wait and see who pops up

Offline Tammynauck

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1961 on: October 18, 2017, 08:45:43 PM »
I’m hopeful!! 😁. I believe those TwinEMTs are still in this thing... we shall see!

Offline Seastars

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1962 on: October 18, 2017, 08:47:46 PM »
Well, I also just read from the "Jody TEAM" that I am GeorgiaPeach's sock puppet.

So, yeah, sometimes they haven't been accurate, but they definitely have a source, and at this point, I really have to wonder if someone from production is involved.  Obviously a source at the hotel in a few places as well.

I don't know why this has to be a war, it's making me feel icky.  I love the photos they've posted and the spoilers, and I love the work you guys do too. 

I still don't know how we know Phil flew to Dubai, from everything I can remember reading, it was just said, without even a "I can't tell you how I know, I'm protecting a source." 

I also don't understand how, with all the photos, sources, and information a mysterious team hasn't been seen in so long, that was quite a crowd at the pit stop, seems like someone would have had a photo, considering how many have been found.

Also, anyone know what the "made it by 5 minutes" thing is about?  I assumed it was "made the plane by 5 minutes?"
 :chute:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 08:52:28 PM by Seastars »

Offline bluesoul

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1963 on: October 18, 2017, 08:51:29 PM »

Not my source, I'm not the one bringing info here, but I guess this is the 'proof': https://twitter.com/tammi1512/status/920795644175859712

I just don't get why you're referring to NELs & speed bumps at all. We don't know ANYTHING about that.
For all we know, there could be a F5 and a F4 NEL. Has happened before multiple times.

1.Cuz they NELs, speed bumps are part of TAR lol and they would've impacted the leg results.
2. That source doesn't prove that twins were last at all.
3. Which season had F5 & F4 as NELs previously in the history of TAR US ? NELs can't be back to back.

Offline claude_24hrs

• " I am Claude "
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Not interested with fantasy games
    • Facebook
« Reply #1964 on: October 18, 2017, 08:54:17 PM »

1.Cuz they NELs, speed bumps are part of TAR lol and they would've impacted the leg results.
3. Which season had F5 & F4 as NELs previously in the history of TAR US ? NELs can't be back to back.

True. But TAR 15 was the last time had a true F5 and F4 NEL. TAR 26 was also had a F5 and F4 NEL, but the F4 NEL was a KOR.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 09:02:38 PM by claude_24hrs »

Offline dogshout

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1965 on: October 18, 2017, 08:56:38 PM »
I just want to know who are the mystery team. How could they beat Jody by seconds and yet nobody can identify them while we have multiple sightings of team Jody? This is very interesting can wait for them to pop up and find out their identity

Offline bluesoul

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1966 on: October 18, 2017, 08:58:57 PM »

TAR 15 was the last time had a F5 and F4 NEL.

True but it also had
1. 12 teams unlike 11 we have in modern TAR seasons
2. these were the only 2 NELs it had.
3. Hence, hard to go just by this exception

Offline sawyer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1967 on: October 18, 2017, 08:59:23 PM »
I’m hopeful!! 😁. I believe those TwinEMTs are still in this thing... we shall see!

I am with you Tammy. I read the eliminated team was scared of heights.  That just does not sound like 2 ex marines/EMTs/firefighters to me.

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1968 on: October 18, 2017, 09:00:10 PM »
I just want to know who are the mystery team. How could they beat Jody by seconds and yet nobody can identify them while we have multiple sightings of team Jody? This is very interesting can wait for them to pop up and find out their identity

I want to know, too. Without any reason, I suspect it's the Violinists team in spite of getting U-Turned. The Jody group tends to ask only questions about the Jody team and their safety.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1969 on: October 18, 2017, 09:00:49 PM »

I mean that we have no way of knowing anything about NEL placements so far besides the Morocco leg. And you seemed to reference it like something was known, so sorry if I misunderstood.
For F5 & F4 NELs, look at seasons 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15, 26.
Seasons 3 and 5 had back-to-back NELs at F5 (and 11 at F4), but that doesn't happen anymore, with the rare exception of 25 which had back-to-back NEL and KOR at F4.

Slight (irrelevant) correction to your other post - S15 also had Leg 1 NEL.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1970 on: October 18, 2017, 09:03:30 PM »

I am with you Tammy. I read the eliminated team was scared of heights.  That just does not sound like 2 ex marines/EMTs/firefighters to me.
Where did you read that? :groan: This is 100% unbased and I haven't even seen such info anywhere.

Offline bluesoul

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1971 on: October 18, 2017, 09:06:24 PM »

1. The Jody crew people are saying that violinists are still in it.
2. And if we do believe them that twins were perhaps last. Then based on this, we can say that violinists finished seconds before Jody as they also seem to claim that a Male-Male team finished seconds before Jody
3. And I'm also hearing that Lifeguards were the 1st to start the next leg.
4. This leaves Debaters in the 5th place.
5. So it may so have been that Jody & Twins would've been u-turned by LG/Skiers/Violinists.

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1972 on: October 18, 2017, 09:07:51 PM »
I’ve learned to trust what Peach says

If she’s made such definitive statements as she did back on 75, I’m considering those as good as fact

She’s proven throughout the seasons that she knows what she’s up to

I’m excited to see how the rest of the season shakes out

Offline dogshout

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1973 on: October 18, 2017, 09:08:18 PM »

So this is the twist Phil mentioned at the special start for this season that teams with fear of height might not make it to the finish line! Wondering what is the twist now.

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1974 on: October 18, 2017, 09:09:38 PM »
Peach said that the twins were out. Can she provide a source?