Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 794061 times)

Offline bluesoul

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1925 on: October 18, 2017, 07:59:38 PM »
These Jody crew people are certainly good info gatherers but they fail miserably in making sense out of it. RFF is clearly the best place to have an unbiased conversation and argumentation.
They are blocking people left and right who are trying to argue in a constructive manner. Its pathetic of them.

Offline TARmap

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1926 on: October 18, 2017, 08:00:54 PM »
Fingers crossed on Kathmandu!

If it is, teams could be landing via Doha, Qatar around 8:45am or 10:30am (so in the next few hours for us)

Connecting through Mumbai is also an option landing at 11am

Production could have easily connected through Dubai yesterday, landing sometime yesterday evening/night

Not happening I think. I don't think they would do a three flight connection.

We know they did Harare-Johannesburg-Dubai. The next flight is their destination, ie direct from Dubai.

Didn't they JUST do one to get to Zimbabwe though?

Prague > Zurich > Johannesburg > Harare?

Would take only 2 to get into either Doha or Mumbai from Harare- I'm not counting it out yet

Sorry should have been more clear. I meant three connections before their final destination, which we have not seen.

We know teams are connecting through Dubai...

So that would be our two flights... leaving one more to get to their destination.

Perhaps Taipei??? Based only off the fact that Taiwan tourism board sponsored casting calls and because there are direct flights to Taiwan from Dubai. Would have posted in unsupported speculation but didn't know how to post cross-threads sry!

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1927 on: October 18, 2017, 08:02:24 PM »
-deleted after digging out older post to see some information  :groan:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 08:08:24 PM by cbacbacba1 »

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1928 on: October 18, 2017, 08:07:33 PM »
These Jody crew people are certainly good info gatherers but they fail miserably in making sense out of it. RFF is clearly the best place to have an unbiased conversation and argumentation.
They are blocking people left and right who are trying to argue in a constructive manner. Its pathetic of them.
No, they’re blocking you because you take their info and then present it and subscribe random ass theories and present them as fact, like I corrected you on the last page. So just stick to rff and wait for isn’t to decide to post the info like everyone else here. 💁🏻‍♂️

Offline AmazingRaceFanatic3

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1929 on: October 18, 2017, 08:11:29 PM »
No, they’re blocking you because you take their info and then present it and subscribe random ass theories and present them as fact, like I corrected you on the last page. So just stick to rff and wait for isn’t to decide to post the info like everyone else here. 💁🏻‍♂️

But the info yesterday was correct on here. And not there. They didn’t come in 2nd. Where was the confirmation that the twins got eliminated?

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1930 on: October 18, 2017, 08:11:32 PM »
but you've also been wrong numerous times already, first saying they were only 8 times in Morocco, and recently saying jody was ahead of lifeguards/skiers

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1931 on: October 18, 2017, 08:13:11 PM »

But the info yesterday was correct on here. And not there. They didn’t come in 2nd. Where was the confirmation that the twins got eliminated?

Peach also posted that Twins were eliminated. If the Jody group chooses not to post confirmation here, you can request it from Peach.

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1932 on: October 18, 2017, 08:13:47 PM »
I requested the info from Peach and she never posted?

Offline bluesoul

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1933 on: October 18, 2017, 08:14:32 PM »
Excuse me ? We spoke to the same source and got same answers. I am admitting my mistake that I jumped on the conclusion of Jody being 2nd from the info from the source I had conversation with. I have apologized since. Interestingly, the crew also posted the same conclusion of them being 2nd and has not yet apologized since and in return is blocking.
You bet I'll stick to rff, their shade theory was accurate enough before any of this! But i'll also appreciate the work you guys are putting in. Im in no way bitter. Just want to reach to the right conclusion. For that, questioning is an essential tool.

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1934 on: October 18, 2017, 08:14:37 PM »

Peach also posted that Twins were eliminated. If the Jody group chooses not to post confirmation here, you can request it from Peach.

It wasn’t directed towards “Jody’s group”. I was asking confirmation because peach posted it. So anyone know?

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1935 on: October 18, 2017, 08:16:21 PM »
Excuse me ? We spoke to the same source and got same answers. I am admitting my mistake that I jumped on the conclusion of Jody being 2nd from the info from the source I had conversation with. I have apologized since. Interestingly, the crew also posted the same conclusion of them being 2nd and has not yet apologized since and in return is blocking.
You bet I'll stick to rff, their shade theory was accurate enough before any of this! But i'll also appreciate the work you guys are putting in. Im in no way bitter. Just want to reach to the right conclusion. For that, questioning is an essential tool.
Shade theory was still incorrect because Jody were already checked into the pit stop well before “2:50-3:50” 😂

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1936 on: October 18, 2017, 08:18:04 PM »
Shade theory was still incorrect because Jody were already checked into the pit stop well before “2:50-3:50” 😂

The point was to see who was earlier and later. That proved correct. Based on a scientific point of view not heresay  from someone who’s friend of a friend that someone may have spoken to that could’ve saw them maybe at that time

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1937 on: October 18, 2017, 08:19:27 PM »

The point was to see who was earlier and later. That proved correct. Based on a scientific point of view not heresay  from someone who’s friend of a friend that someone may have spoken to that could’ve saw them maybe at that time
Actually the person we got the picture from was taken by one of our sources not a friend! You guys complain and bash us and then get mad when we protect our tweets but you sure are glued to all of our twitter feeds 🙄.

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1938 on: October 18, 2017, 08:20:54 PM »
Guess he still didn’t get the order right then. Anyway does anyone know about the
Twins how it’s 100%? I know their cousins are on here so hope we have some information for them

Offline bluesoul

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1939 on: October 18, 2017, 08:24:23 PM »
Guess he still didn’t get the order right then. Anyway does anyone know about the
Twins how it’s 100%? I know their cousins are on here so hope we have some information for them

Its not. Their posts don't prove that twins were last. Only that Jody was 4th (obviously if we believe their source, which I do).
The only way i see twins getting eliminated is if they too would've been u-turned along with jody. There already was a speed bump before in the NEL leg.

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1940 on: October 18, 2017, 08:25:47 PM »
Twins are 100% eliminated. 5 teams are 1.Skiers 2.
Lifeguards 3.Debaters 4.Jody 5. M/M mystery team

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1941 on: October 18, 2017, 08:26:19 PM »

Its not. Their posts don't prove that twins were last. Only that Jody was 4th (obviously if we believe their source, which I do).
The only way i see twins getting eliminated is if they too would've been u-turned along with jody. There already was a speed bump before in the NEL leg.

I don’t think it was another double u turn but anything is possible. I feel like this was a NEL I know peach said it so I wanted to know for sure

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1942 on: October 18, 2017, 08:26:53 PM »

why.  Twins could have gotten lost, or were bad at the challenges.. Wasn't one of them a singing comp where you had to memorize african lyrics?  Maybe they just weren't good at it..

Any team can get stuck and go home at anytime on TAR for so many different reasons.

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1943 on: October 18, 2017, 08:27:00 PM »

How is it 100%?

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1944 on: October 18, 2017, 08:27:45 PM »
Why has the info about an MM team beating Jody by seconds suddenly disappeared?

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1945 on: October 18, 2017, 08:27:59 PM »

why.  Twins could have gotten lost, or were bad at the challenges.. Wasn't one of them a singing comp where you had to memorize african lyrics?  Maybe they just weren't good at it..

Any team can get stuck and go home at anytime on TAR for so many different reasons.

That’s not what theyre saying. They aren’t saying they aren’t capable of being eliminated we just wanted to know what proof there was that’s all

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1946 on: October 18, 2017, 08:28:47 PM »

That’s why I’m confused. One day is 100 percent certain and then it’s not right

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1947 on: October 18, 2017, 08:29:41 PM »

The same level of proof is provided for twins being last and Jody being 4th, so I don't know why you're selecting information that you believe in like that.
Also, there are a millions reasons why a team could get eliminated. And there are never speed bumps on NEL legs, they appear on legs after NELs.

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1948 on: October 18, 2017, 08:30:18 PM »
Still more accurate than Jody fanbase 😂 😂

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1949 on: October 18, 2017, 08:31:25 PM »
The source that mentioned that never said twins and we NEVER said which team beat them by seconds. Straight from the sources mouth