Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 790319 times)

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1700 on: October 17, 2017, 12:20:55 PM »
source it or don't post it!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:23:41 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1701 on: October 17, 2017, 12:21:01 PM »
Did no one notice that the guy said they did retakes--because of the sun.  Now you can all speculate as to if the photos were taken during take one or two.  :groan:

That's normal, yeah. At least some of the time they will have a team run in a couple times, and the one that looks better is what makes it to air. In the past, have seen previews from the next episode where the reaction of the last team being eliminated is different from when it happened the previous week.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1702 on: October 17, 2017, 12:22:38 PM »
Can someone quick find me the post with the MAT big building shadow?? Thanks!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1703 on: October 17, 2017, 12:23:08 PM »
No, skiiers and lifeguards were at 2:04, according to Jody fan source.

Offline bluesoul

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1704 on: October 17, 2017, 12:23:15 PM »
So from eyewitness accounts we have Lifeguards and Skiers checking in at 1:30, then Twins, then Jody at 1:42.

Since we are going by the recollection of eyewitnesses, none of whom claim to have seen all six teams.

Proceed with caution.

No. According to our sources Jody reached at 1:42 and Lifeguards/Skiers at 2:04. These were the times at which pics were taken and NOT posted on social media.
I choose to refrain from sharing the DMs. So you have to believe our word. The sources don't want to get disclosed.

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1705 on: October 17, 2017, 12:25:01 PM »
Excited to hear the shadow theory peach to piece this all together

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1706 on: October 17, 2017, 12:25:54 PM »
Georgiapeach I would post the link to their tweet but they r private

Offline Piper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1707 on: October 17, 2017, 12:28:23 PM »
Can someone quick find me the post with the MAT big building shadow?? Thanks!

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,33374.225.html

Post #237

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1708 on: October 17, 2017, 12:31:19 PM »
^^That's the page, here's the post with the best shadow:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,33374.msg1209330.html#msg1209330

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1709 on: October 17, 2017, 12:33:28 PM »
So from eyewitness accounts we have Lifeguards and Skiers checking in at 1:30, then Twins, then Jody at 1:42.

Since we are going by the recollection of eyewitnesses, none of whom claim to have seen all six teams.

Proceed with caution.

No. According to our sources Jody reached at 1:42 and Lifeguards/Skiers at 2:04. These were the times at which pics were taken and NOT posted on social media.
I choose to refrain from sharing the DMs. So you have to believe our word. The sources don't want to get disclosed.

Source that saw Twins and Jody didn't see Lifeguards and Skiers.  Earlier post says source of Lifeguard/Skier photo said it was 1:30.

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1710 on: October 17, 2017, 12:46:11 PM »
We're getting conflicting info now on when the Skiers/Lifeguards arrived

Yesterday people were adamant that it was 1:30pm

Now (seemingly after Jody sighting was clocked at 1:42pm), its 2:04pm

Odd.

Offline bluesoul

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1711 on: October 17, 2017, 12:47:20 PM »

Proceed with caution.

Source that saw Twins and Jody didn't see Lifeguards and Skiers.  Earlier post says source of Lifeguard/Skier photo said it was 1:30.

We confirmed this from not just one source but many sources. One source rarely gives you the whole information.

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1712 on: October 17, 2017, 12:53:39 PM »

Proceed with caution.

We confirmed this from not just one source but many sources. One source rarely gives you the whole information.

lol at we.

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1713 on: October 17, 2017, 12:57:51 PM »
iF Twins/Jody and Lifeguards/Ski girls were only like 20/30 minutes apart I doubt you can get a real accurate reading with sun shadows espically with a few pictures..

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1714 on: October 17, 2017, 01:00:34 PM »
heres what I can say as of now, from multiple people on the ground..
an all male team got first and barely beat jody.
jody got there at 1:42... lifeguards shows up at 2... (confusion above is because I said 130-2, and got further confirmation today)
the teams are still in Harare and leaving tomorrow
everyone we've talked to say 6 teams were there and seem to think they're all safe, but theres reasons I don't quite believe this and think they could be mistaken.
don't know if debaters were before or after skiers/lifeguards... also don't know who the 6th team racing is

because they're still in Harare I have to keep some things quiet for now though, also its harder to share things when every time we do the person is bombarded with messages and makes it harder for us to get info...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 01:08:20 PM by dangambler »

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1715 on: October 17, 2017, 01:01:20 PM »
iF Twins/Jody and Lifeguards/Ski girls were only like 20/30 minutes apart I doubt you can get a real accurate reading with sun shadows espically with a few pictures..

yah looking back it may have just been clouds being the difference

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #1716 on: October 17, 2017, 01:03:47 PM »
^^^Thanks, Dan!

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1717 on: October 17, 2017, 01:07:13 PM »
Im still not convinced, based on whats been posted, that its 100% the twins 1st and Jody 2nd. Can we be sure it wasn't  Skiers/Lifeguards 1& 2   and later, Twins/Jody?  Have I missed any additional confirmation?

Lol no. If you notice, Jody fans tend to say they were first or second every leg without any evidence to back that claim up. It’s just wishful thinking from their fans.

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1718 on: October 17, 2017, 01:08:05 PM »
jody got there at 1:42... lifeguards shows up at 2... (confusion above is because I said 130-2, and got further confirmation today)
everyone we've talked to say 6 teams were there and seem to think they're all safe, but theres reasons I don't quite believe this and think they could be mistaken.
don't know if debaters were before skiers/lifeguards... also don't know who the 6th team racing is

because they're still in Harare I have to keep some things quiet for now though, also its harder to share things when every time we do the person is bombarded with messages and makes it harder for us to get info...

Still dont know who any of the "sources" are so it is hard to go by. And most of the people are asking these people if they have seen jess and cody numerous times on almost every post on social media that Ive seen so they stop answering. So you are still saying you have shocking news????? Really confused on how something so shocking has not been heard of anywhere

Offline bluesoul

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1719 on: October 17, 2017, 01:08:28 PM »
don't know if debaters were before skiers/lifeguards... also don't know who the 6th team racing is

Bombardment happens cuz we choose to work alone and I'll include myself also. If we just assign one person to one source, things might be better. But instead, we take digs at each other. For what ? We haven't even met personally. But the main goal of getting correct info without harassing the source should be our aim, that can only happen if we cooperate, collaborate and commit. My 2 cents.

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1720 on: October 17, 2017, 01:10:09 PM »
Im still not convinced, based on whats been posted, that its 100% the twins 1st and Jody 2nd. Can we be sure it wasn't  Skiers/Lifeguards 1& 2   and later, Twins/Jody?  Have I missed any additional confirmation?

Lol no. If you notice, Jody fans tend to say they were first or second every leg without any evidence to back that claim up. It’s just wishful thinking from their fans.
Jody fans? Or people who actually see the filming live and relay said information

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1721 on: October 17, 2017, 01:11:11 PM »

Jody fans? Or people who actually see the filming live and relay said information

Didnt jody fans say they were first at the u turn board? And were adamant about it and it turned out to be false. So yes it has been frequent

Offline geographyknower

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1722 on: October 17, 2017, 01:11:23 PM »

They have provided evidence. There's a chat posted literally earlier today with a witness who claims Jody came in 2nd.

Offline jdessy

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1723 on: October 17, 2017, 01:11:37 PM »

Thanks for the info, Dan! It is mildly surprising that none of these sources can identify the sixth team. Honestly, I'm more curious about who THEY are more than anything!

So, does that mean the teams all finished close together? Because if the Twins/Jody arrived first and second at 1:42 and the Lifeguards/Skiiers arrived at 2:04, then the Debaters/Mystery Male Team would have had to be either in between those times, which means all teams checked in within 30 minutes of each other, or the Debaters/Mystery Male Team checked in after Lifeguards/Skiiers shortly after, since there's still that source that said production was packed up not too long after the Lifeguards/Skiiers checked in.

Seriously, though, I just want to know the Mystery Team! Part of me thinks it's the Indy Drivers, but I have no proof to even back that up.

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1724 on: October 17, 2017, 01:13:48 PM »

Still dont know who any of the "sources" are so it is hard to go by. And most of the people are asking these people if they have seen jess and cody numerous times on almost every post on social media that Ive seen so they stop answering. So you are still saying you have shocking news????? Really confused on how something so shocking has not been heard of anywhere

I agree all the people asking about them is an issue and we've tried to limit it and not post sightings or block out names... but it is hard to contain... and yes something id consider pretty shocking based on a few reasons.