Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 796756 times)

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #1425 on: October 16, 2017, 02:14:14 PM »
He usually looks mad he looks more upset and Phil is giving those hands he does LOL
Your making lots of assumptions. Phil always uses his hands when talking.....

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1426 on: October 16, 2017, 02:17:30 PM »
Ya I would not assume anything off those pictures, espically when it comes to trying to read Cody's facial expressions..

Hopefully the person who posted it will come forward with some more details.

Offline Jruffo15

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1427 on: October 16, 2017, 02:17:58 PM »
Photo taking from different angle then the other photos.  There is sun on the mat and Jess and Cody.  I think everyone is jumping the gun on Cody’s face and the sun position in a picture.😜

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1428 on: October 16, 2017, 02:18:45 PM »
He usually looks mad he looks more upset and Phil is giving those hands he does LOL
Your making lots of assumptions. Phil always uses his hands when talking.....

Didn’t you say the skiers looked  upset and made an assumption they were in 5 or 6th place a couple hours ago? Lol ok

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1429 on: October 16, 2017, 02:19:12 PM »
The girls friend who took the pic, she is asking her what time she took it

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #1430 on: October 16, 2017, 02:19:25 PM »
Can placement be deduced by looking at shadows? In the picture of Jody, there's a solid shadow over most of the mat. In the picture of lifeguards/skiers, there's sun on the mat and the shadow is "dappled" (from the trees). Not sure whether this was in the am or pm.

Yes. It's been done before. Also look at the pics that were posted by production companies because (I would SPECULATE) those were set up shots. You must also determine direction they are facing. BUT also be aware that it's just one piece of the puzzle. There could be a team later or there could be a penalty.

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1431 on: October 16, 2017, 02:19:50 PM »
If they packed up the cameras after the skiers and lifeguards cam then clearly they are in last place. It would also explain why the skiers look upset in the pics. It's probably a non elimination leg though. So that means next leg will prob have a u turn. The speed bump will hinder either the lifeguards or skiers,

Here.

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1432 on: October 16, 2017, 02:20:13 PM »
Cody definitely does not look happy. But he is known to be expressionless sometimes. Phil's hands seem to be saying "what happened?" Don't want to jump to any conclusions, but I'm not getting a good vibe from this picture.
Lol Cody looked the same way when he won America’s Favorite Houseguest

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #1433 on: October 16, 2017, 02:21:08 PM »
If they packed up the cameras after the skiers and lifeguards cam then clearly they are in last place. It would also explain why the skiers look upset in the pics. It's probably a non elimination leg though. So that means next leg will prob have a u turn. The speed bump will hinder either the lifeguards or skiers,
It's so frustrating to come here and see people jumping to conclusions like that for no reason.

This isn't directed solely at you, jboy224, but I wish everyone stopped making false claims when we know so little. :/
Reading through this thread has become really tough trying to find useful info.

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #1434 on: October 16, 2017, 02:21:22 PM »
Don't know him - not a fan of any BB incarnation-, but he could look that way just because they had a bad race day - what could make them think they're in last place, or just being unhappy because they had a chance to win the leg and for some mistake in a task or while traveling they lost that chance -. Wouldn't be the first time that a team looks frustated at the PS.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1435 on: October 16, 2017, 02:22:10 PM »
Well we do now have Picture evidence confirming the 5 teams we already pretty much knew made it there..

I am still really wanting to know who that mystery 6th team is though.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1436 on: October 16, 2017, 02:23:26 PM »
It's so frustrating to come here and see people jumping to conclusions like that for no reason.

This isn't directed solely at you, jboy224, but I wish everyone stopped making false claims when we know so little. :/
I'm just discussing what was reported. The person who was there when the skiers and lifeguards were at pit stop said the camera crews wrapped up after they checked in, iteoukd make sense they would be in last if they aren't waiting for any other teams no?????

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1437 on: October 16, 2017, 02:23:48 PM »
Cody is not a smily person. Even if they came in first, he would still be stone faced.

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1438 on: October 16, 2017, 02:24:30 PM »

I'm just discussing what was reported. The person who was there when the skiers and lifeguards were at pit stop said the camera crews wrapped up after they checked in, iteoukd make sense they would be in last if they aren't waiting for any other teams no?????

That’s not what he said. He said when he CAME BACK FROM WORK they were all gone.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1439 on: October 16, 2017, 02:25:27 PM »

That’s not what he said. He said when he CAME BACK FROM WORK they were all gone.
He works right in front of where they were wow,

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1440 on: October 16, 2017, 02:25:53 PM »
Don't know him - not a fan of any BB incarnation-, but he could look that way just because they had a bad race day - what could make them think they're in last place, or just being unhappy because they had a chance to win the leg and for some mistake in a task or while traveling they lost that chance -. Wouldn't be the first time that a team looks frustated at the PS.
Cody always looks “unhappy” though.. he hardly if ever smiles 😂. It’s hard trying to read him we’ve been trying to do it for four months with no luck lol. It would be better to tell if we had a picture of Jess’s face

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1441 on: October 16, 2017, 02:27:05 PM »

Please show where he said they picked up the mat right after the skiers left because those were not the words. They looked pretty happy eating ice cream and it was earlier I wouldn’t be too concerned with them

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1442 on: October 16, 2017, 02:28:08 PM »

He actually said shortly after they checked in production was packing up.. my friend talked to him!

Offline Cpt.Carnage

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1443 on: October 16, 2017, 02:29:20 PM »
You don't know that.

Came back from work could mean anything from 4-8 hours.

Plenty of time for other teams to arrive.

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1444 on: October 16, 2017, 02:30:01 PM »
Guys for some actual evidence... not facial expressions of an emotionless robot... I need some help.

I think we can determine the time Cody and Jess got to the pit stop vs the other 2 based on the sun shadow.

From what I can tell Jess and Cody got there and they have much less shade, meaning the sun was higher and earlier in the day than when the other 2 got there.

Now this isn’t 100% but would also help if anyone knew what direction they were facing as well if anyone can help with that

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1445 on: October 16, 2017, 02:30:27 PM »
And we’re basing it off of someone that was working and in and out from the spot? That’s not confirmation yet at all

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1446 on: October 16, 2017, 02:31:31 PM »
Guys for some actual evidence... not facial expressions of an emotionless robot... I need some help.

I think we can determine the time Cody and Jess got to the pit stop vs the other 2 based on the sun shadow.

From what I can tell Jess and Cody got there and they have much less shade, meaning the sun was higher and earlier in the day than when the other 2 got there.

Now this isn’t 100% but would also help if anyone knew what direction they were facing as well if anyone can help with that

Or it is the opposite which is why the pic was found later. Can go both ways.

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1447 on: October 16, 2017, 02:31:42 PM »

jboy I understand you’re a Jody fan, but your speculations are clearly biased, not helpful and make it difficult for lurkers like myself to get a read on what’s ACTUALLY going on.

And unless he went right into work to grab a jacket and then came back out then your logic here is yet another speculation based of a bias. Just stop please

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1448 on: October 16, 2017, 02:31:51 PM »
The person who took the pic and works right in front of where the pit stop said it lol. I don't see the problems here, this thread is for discussing the spoilers. Sorry if I came off wrong!  :conf:

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1449 on: October 16, 2017, 02:32:39 PM »
And we’re basing it off of someone that was working and in and out from the spot? That’s not confirmation yet at all
Okay he also said the later it got the crowd grew. The picture with Jody shows a smaller crowd than the picture with Skiers/Lifeguards