Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 790604 times)

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #975 on: October 12, 2017, 04:08:37 PM »
I'd think if the Violinists were right behind Jody, they would've put another team up there already

They can still target another team for a U-turn, when they arrive there and discover they've been U-turned

Wouldn't make sense for a U-turned team to NOT use it if it were available, you know, to help themselves out

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #976 on: October 12, 2017, 04:12:02 PM »
If it was 2-part leg, they'd check in and Phil would quickly pull the next clue from his back pocket, no stopping for interviews.

Offline Malvear867

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #977 on: October 12, 2017, 04:16:18 PM »
We don't know for sure
Anything is possible

I'd think if the Violinists were right behind Jody, they would've put another team up there already

They can still target another team for a U-turn, when they arrive there and discover they've been U-turned

Wouldn't make sense for a U-turned team to NOT use it if it were available, you know, to help themselves out

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #978 on: October 12, 2017, 04:18:42 PM »
Do you think that this is the possible location for the pitstop? https://goo.gl/maps/GXBjj6eY42w

If this is the location of the PitStop (and it looks a lot like it) there is a large dirt area behind that little wall where Phil and the Greeter are standing - plenty of room for the Mat.

Offline G~Ann

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #979 on: October 12, 2017, 04:19:36 PM »
I ask “@TeamJessica15  Did she stated that she heard Phil say they came in 1st place? Or could team/s came in before she was at the pit stop?” Reply was, “No just said that 2 girls were first and that she left after the first team came in.”

So it is possible team/s come in before the she was at the pit stop and just assumed the skiers were in first place.

Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son's eyes and realize I've already created one.

Offline ilovetoread

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #980 on: October 12, 2017, 04:20:53 PM »
Because the first four teams maybe didn't uturn anyone. So they left it blank?

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #981 on: October 12, 2017, 04:21:37 PM »
I ask “@TeamJessica15  Did she stated that she heard Phil say they came in 1st place? Or could team/s came in before she was at the pit stop?” Reply was, “No just said that 2 girls were first and that she left after the first team came in.”

So it is possible team/s come in before the she was at the pit stop and just assumed the skiers were in first place.

No. It’s been since confirmed they got first and received a prize by someone there

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #982 on: October 12, 2017, 04:21:59 PM »
I mean, Season 6 spent more than half the race in Europe (7* out of 13* legs)
(Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Hungary x2*, France)
 *Introduction of Double-Length/Keep Racing Legs, I count the Double Leg in Hungary as two

Several other season had 5 or more legs:
Season 3: U.K., Portugal, Germany/Austria, Switzerland x2
Season 4: Italy x2, Austria, France, Netherlands
Season 9: Russia*, Germany, Italy x2, Greece (*Russia first half of double leg, I count as two)
Season 12: Ireland, Netherlands, Lithuania, Croatia, Italy
Season 15: Netherlands, Sweden, Estonia, Czech Republic x2
Season 17: U.K., Sweden, Norway, Russia x2
Season 21: Russia x2, Netherlands, France, Spain
Season 24: Italy x2, Switzerland, Spain, U.K.
Season 25: U.K. x2, Denmark/Sweden, Italy, Malta

This is unprecedented guys, I wouldn't be too worried or upset

We actually haven't gone above 4 in a while, so I'm not surprised by it, honestly

I'm just glad we got more Iceland, Belgium, Czechia, and a more of a beautiful region of France- even if the country as a whole is a bit overused

Offline G~Ann

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #983 on: October 12, 2017, 04:23:07 PM »

No. It’s been since confirmed they got first and received a prize by someone there

I have not seen that do you mind telling where you seen it?
Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son's eyes and realize I've already created one.

Offline Jruffo15

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #984 on: October 12, 2017, 04:34:05 PM »
Anyone know the time the skiers were at the u turn?

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #985 on: October 12, 2017, 04:36:01 PM »

I have not seen that do you mind telling where you seen it?

Jody fan hasn’t been dming with someone who posted pics and was there

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #986 on: October 12, 2017, 04:36:12 PM »
Ok, now I just saw another tweet from TeamJessica15, posting a screenshot of a chat, which says the skiers won a trip.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 04:39:32 PM by Marionete »

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #987 on: October 12, 2017, 04:41:39 PM »
I've never seen so many statements with no evidence or proof being provided that are immediately accepted as proven fact. If questioned, it seems that some unnamed person said something to somebody somewhere at some point. Where did they do that? Where can I see it? Inquiring minds want to know. My head is spinning at this point. :iok

I'm not saying these statements are wrong. I'm just not willing to accept them on faith without some evidence backing them up.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #988 on: October 12, 2017, 04:42:05 PM »
Jess and Cody please step it up! Ik you can beat the teams left  :conf:

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #989 on: October 12, 2017, 04:44:04 PM »
Also Its pretty obvious that the violenists would be eliminated if all the other teams were ahead of them and jody did uturn them! right?

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #990 on: October 12, 2017, 04:46:05 PM »
I've never seen so many statements with no evidence or proof being provided that are immediately accepted as proven fact. If questioned, it seems that some unnamed person said something to somebody somewhere at some point. Where did they do that? Where can I see it? Inquiring minds want to know. My head is spinning at this point. :iok

I'm not saying these statements are wrong. I'm just not willing to accept them on faith without some evidence backing them up.

Granted, the photos anyway on this leg were incredible. A few teams pictured - yeah, including Jody! - after some time of no sightings.

Offline chi_smiley_72

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #991 on: October 12, 2017, 04:48:21 PM »
Does anybody know if JODY still has the EXPRESS PASS to utilize in the next leg?  If I remember correctly I read that JODY won the first leg and received the EXPRESS PASS.

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #992 on: October 12, 2017, 04:49:31 PM »

https://twitter.com/teamjessica15/status/918589189708533760

Offline ilovetoread

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #993 on: October 12, 2017, 04:53:29 PM »
Also Its pretty obvious that the violenists would be eliminated if all the other teams were ahead of them and jody did uturn them! right?

We don't know that the Violinists were behind Jody do we?

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #994 on: October 12, 2017, 04:54:19 PM »

Sure, we can speculate that, as long as we're aware there could be many circumstances which could throw that out the window. Just a couple of examples that come to mind quickly:
A team involved in that assumption could have a penalty, (known or unknown to them)
A mistake was made at U-Turn board.

Offline ilovetoread

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #995 on: October 12, 2017, 04:54:32 PM »
Does anybody know if JODY still has the EXPRESS PASS to utilize in the next leg?  If I remember correctly I read that JODY won the first leg and received the EXPRESS PASS.

I've never seen this or proof of this.

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #996 on: October 12, 2017, 04:55:03 PM »

So far, that is unconfirmed

Some on here are claiming that hardcore, but there isn’t any evidence to support it, so it isn’t official

In short, we don’t have the evidence to know for sure if they even had the express pass in the first place

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #997 on: October 12, 2017, 04:57:57 PM »

https://twitter.com/teamjessica15/status/918589189708533760

I get this message from that link:

This account's Tweets are protected.

I think was there earlier and just saw statements given with no proof.  I sent a follow request. Let's see what happens.

Offline Malvear867

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #998 on: October 12, 2017, 04:59:46 PM »
What haven't been seen today

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #999 on: October 12, 2017, 05:00:37 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:09:32 PM by Marionete »