Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 790292 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #925 on: October 12, 2017, 02:47:56 PM »
^ Must be sequester, I think.

Wonder if this is going to be a keep on racing leg

no idea but damn they need to leave Europe already sheesh

Unlikely with the U-Turn
Why? I don't get it.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #926 on: October 12, 2017, 02:48:16 PM »
Just playing devils advocate, whoever took the pic that close to the upturn board could have been a troll after the leg was over and put those pics up

Doesn't work that way. Production is always right there. Trust me, I've been there/done that.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Malvear867

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #927 on: October 12, 2017, 02:48:41 PM »
I  agree

I see the skiers getting clue card with the other teams and then see them all at the U-turn.  Yet they are seen by smiles90 running alone down that path and running to Phil & mat (alone?) no photos of other teams here.  Photos of Jody and Violinist around the same street (same photographer) so we can deduce same time-frame. Yet Jody gets to U-turn and uses it to turn Violinist because they are a threat to them.
We can assume if photos are taken is a same batch by the same photographer that it's probable that the timing is close too?

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #928 on: October 12, 2017, 02:48:51 PM »
People jumped to conclusion that Jody and Skiers were in the front because of the info that there were only two teams with females left and they were ahead of the pack. Now we know it's not true, Lifeguards and Debaters are still in it as well. From the available photos i don't see any proof that Jody are in front.
I think, most plausible scenario:

- Skiers show up to U-Turn first, freeze not sure what to do
- Debaters, Lifeguards, Twins catch up to them, all of them together decide not to use it
- Jody show up later, realize they are in the back of the pack and use U-Turn on Violinists to be safe

That's what I think as well. I don't think Jody swooped in that fast while the skiers were right there and hen everyone else showed up
Fact is, the information from the hotel that Jody were in front of the others by 4 hours doesn't make sense.
Maybe they meant that the were 4 hours in front of the last team. That MIGHT be right.

It's pretty based on photos that all of Skiers/Lifeguards/Debaters/Twins were close together, and Jody must have been behind Skiers, with violinists likely behind.

Just playing devils advocate, whoever took the pic that close to the upturn board could have been a troll after the leg was over and put those pics up
What do you mean?

I don't think production would let that happen honestly
What does this have to do with production? They were photos taken by a local, not production.

So all we know is the skiers got first? Right
No, we don't know that.

I mean, the user said production wouldn't let people touch the uturn board, then why would they let strangers go up and take pics of it? Someone could have easily just grabbed the pics quick and put hem in the board and snapped a pic

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #929 on: October 12, 2017, 02:49:14 PM »

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #930 on: October 12, 2017, 02:49:45 PM »

Doesn't work that way. Production is always right there. Trust me, I've been there/done that.
Ok I believe you :) , do they usually let localists go up to it ? How did they get the pic

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #931 on: October 12, 2017, 02:50:23 PM »
People jumped to conclusion that Jody and Skiers were in the front because of the info that there were only two teams with females left and they were ahead of the pack. Now we know it's not true, Lifeguards and Debaters are still in it as well. From the available photos i don't see any proof that Jody are in front.

- Debaters, Lifeguards, Twins catch up to them, all of them together decide not to use it
- Jody show up later, realize they are in the back of the pack and use U-Turn on Violinists to be safe

That's what I think as well. I don't think Jody swooped in that fast while the skiers were right there and hen everyone else showed up
Fact is, the information from the hotel that Jody were in front of the others by 4 hours doesn't make sense.
Maybe they meant that the were 4 hours in front of the last team. That MIGHT be right.

It's pretty based on photos that all of Skiers/Lifeguards/Debaters/Twins were close together, and Jody must have been behind Skiers, with violinists likely behind.

What do you mean?

I don't think production would let that happen honestly
What does this have to do with production? They were photos taken by a local, not production.

So all we know is the skiers got first? Right
No, we don't know that.

Yes they said Jody and skiers got to hotel first and were 4 hrs ahead of last place team.

Offline jodystan23

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #932 on: October 12, 2017, 02:51:30 PM »
The lady who said Jody were 4 hours ahead was at the pitstop, not the u-turn station.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #933 on: October 12, 2017, 02:52:49 PM »
Well for Jody sake I hope he voilenits got phileminated  :conf:

It must have been a race between Jody and the skiers to he pit stop and the skiers go there first

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #934 on: October 12, 2017, 02:53:22 PM »
The lady who said Jody were 4 hours ahead was at the pitstop, not the u-turn station.
No, hotel said Jody was 4 hours ahead and arrived with the skiers. Lady at pit stop confirmed skiers were first

Offline Malvear867

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #935 on: October 12, 2017, 02:53:49 PM »
How do we know?
Do we know when all picture  where taken ?

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #936 on: October 12, 2017, 02:54:50 PM »
You probably mean hotel, not pitstop.

Yes they said Jody and skiers got to hotel first and were 4 hrs ahead of last place team.
And like I said, this info doesn't make sense, if all of the leg took place in the same day without any Hours of Operation or something similar.

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #937 on: October 12, 2017, 02:55:10 PM »
Could the hotel have confused Jody with the debaters? They were up there with the ski girls in the picture..

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #938 on: October 12, 2017, 02:55:23 PM »
It's also possible Jody and violinists were near bottom of the pact, and Jody got nervous and used the turn and then used their express pass from leg 1 to jump ahead of all the other teams to catch up to the skiers

Offline Cpt.Carnage

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #939 on: October 12, 2017, 02:55:48 PM »
Do you think that this is the possible location for the pitstop? https://goo.gl/maps/GXBjj6eY42w

Offline Malvear867

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #940 on: October 12, 2017, 02:56:09 PM »

I agree
Well for Jody sake I hope he voilenits got phileminated  :conf:

It must have been a race between Jody and the skiers to he pit stop and the skiers go there first

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #941 on: October 12, 2017, 02:57:51 PM »
Could the hotel have confused Jody with the debaters? They were up there with the ski girls in the picture..
No. A picture of Jody was sent to them

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #942 on: October 12, 2017, 02:58:41 PM »

Ok and was the hotel spotting before or after the Uturn was completed?

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #943 on: October 12, 2017, 02:59:52 PM »

Ok and was the hotel spotting before or after the Uturn was completed?
Before

Offline ShelbysHat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #944 on: October 12, 2017, 03:00:37 PM »
Skiers confirmed in first place
https://twitter.com/teamjessica15/status/918554646800715776

I love how they instantly deduce from info "Skiers were first" that "Oh, well, Jody MUST have been second".

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #945 on: October 12, 2017, 03:01:50 PM »
Skiers confirmed in first place
https://twitter.com/teamjessica15/status/918554646800715776

I love how they instantly deduce from info "Skiers were first" that "Oh, well, Jody MUST have been second".
Jody fans are pros they contacted the hotel company online and messaged them, the hotel said Jody was at the hotel first with the skiers

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #946 on: October 12, 2017, 03:02:16 PM »

No they didn’t, I was the one who posted it.

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #947 on: October 12, 2017, 03:03:14 PM »
You probably mean hotel, not pitstop.

And like I said, this info doesn't make sense, if all of the leg took place in the same day without any Hours of Operation or something similar.

Different flights possibly

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #948 on: October 12, 2017, 03:03:42 PM »

She saw a pic of Jody and confirmed

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #949 on: October 12, 2017, 03:07:51 PM »
post removed for rudeness.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 03:58:48 PM by georgiapeach »