Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 790538 times)

Offline ShelbysHat

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #825 on: October 12, 2017, 11:50:36 AM »

Although it's weird because in video from Saint-Tropez both Lifeguards and NBA were on the mat at pitstop.

WHy is that weird? That MAT pic does NOT show order. For all we know NBA could have been #1 in that pic.

Lifeguards would need to be last in Saint-Tropez for both them and NBA to be out by Leg 6. And Phil was so congratulatory of Basketball team in front of lifeguards: "Good job, you made that work, even with speed bump, amazing". Didn't expect him to turn to Lifeguards and say "oh, btw, you are last team to arrive, sorry, you are eliminated". Just my opinion.

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #826 on: October 12, 2017, 11:52:14 AM »

Although it's weird because in video from Saint-Tropez both Lifeguards and NBA were on the mat at pitstop.

WHy is that weird? That MAT pic does NOT show order. For all we know NBA could have been #1 in that pic.

Lifeguards would need to be last in Saint-Tropez for both them and NBA to be out by Leg 6. And Phil was so congratulatory of Basketball team in front of lifeguards: "Good job, you made that work, even with speed bump, amazing". Didn't expect him to turn to Lifeguards and say "oh, btw, you are last team to arrive, sorry, you are eliminated". Just my opinion.

why not?  I am sure he was super nice to the lifeguards too (if they got last)..

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #827 on: October 12, 2017, 11:53:02 AM »

no we are thinking NBA got eliminated there and since the lifeguards were almost last place they were eliminated in Arles... Its just speculation because they only seen 2 m/f teams and they were most likely 2nd to last

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #828 on: October 12, 2017, 11:53:45 AM »
What if BBall was eliminated in St. Tropez?

Phil could’ve been talking to them about all the difficulties they had, which led to their elimination

But again, they could be anywhere in placing

Does anyone know if production arranges teams on the mat in any particular order based on placement, when multiple teams arrive at the aame time- i.e. right-left first-to-last, or left-right first-to-last?

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #829 on: October 12, 2017, 11:54:39 AM »
usually only the last leg is in order.. ive seen various orders of other legs doesnt matter left or right =)

Offline ShelbysHat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #830 on: October 12, 2017, 11:56:27 AM »
Oh, NBA being last in Saint-Tropez would actually make sense to me. Also would explain them later hanging around pitstop and taking pics with locals.

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #831 on: October 12, 2017, 11:57:50 AM »
some more info**

Jody arrived to hotel first to complete task and was almost 4 hours ahead of the last team

we are trying to find out order and who was last now.

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #832 on: October 12, 2017, 11:59:42 AM »
Wonder if this is going to be a keep on racing leg

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #833 on: October 12, 2017, 12:01:39 PM »
Wonder if this is going to be a keep on racing leg

no idea but damn they need to leave Europe already sheesh

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #834 on: October 12, 2017, 12:03:56 PM »
some more info**

Jody arrived to hotel first to complete task and was almost 4 hours ahead of the last team

That is referring to this current leg dan correct?

Ya it would be good to know who was the last place team and how many teams are left.

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #835 on: October 12, 2017, 12:05:00 PM »
some more info**

Ya it would be good to know who was the last place team and how many teams are left.

Either way we aren't going to really know because the double u turn is going to throw everything off

Offline ShelbysHat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #836 on: October 12, 2017, 12:05:57 PM »
There are seven clues in cluebox, so pretty sure it's 7 teams remaining.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #837 on: October 12, 2017, 12:08:45 PM »
Based on the sightings, I'm thinking

Leg 1 Ring Girls were knocked out.
Leg 2 Yoga moms didn't stretch out their potential and were eliminated.
Leg 3 NBA was saved.
Leg 4 Lifeguards sunk to the bottom of the competition and were eliminated or NBA were eliminated (I'm thinking the former.)
Leg 5 NBA were eliminated or Lifeguards sunk to the bottom of the competition and were eliminated.
Leg 6 Currently - 7 teams left and U-turn also!

We did have an Italy sighting of Shawn from NBA.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #838 on: October 12, 2017, 12:11:21 PM »
some more info**

yea, unfortunately they couldn't remember which team was last only the time difference ... still trying.

btw with 7 teams I think our teams still running are
jody
skier
(were first 2 to the hotel)

violinists
debaters
twins
(seen in Prague)

eaters
indy
(don't think we've seen a pic but if only 2 m/f teams left and NBA eliminated, these make most sense)

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #839 on: October 12, 2017, 12:11:55 PM »
some more info**

Yes it’s the current leg. Jody are the first team to arrive to the clue at the hotel and are 4 hours ahead of whatever team is in last

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #840 on: October 12, 2017, 12:13:27 PM »

no we are thinking NBA got eliminated there and since the lifeguards were almost last place they were eliminated in Arles... Its just speculation because they only seen 2 m/f teams and they were most likely 2nd to last

No "we" are NOT thinking that.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #841 on: October 12, 2017, 12:18:52 PM »

No "we" are NOT thinking that.

well I certainly am and it makes a ton of sense logically

Offline LibertyLove08

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #842 on: October 12, 2017, 12:39:36 PM »
Is anyone looking close at that U-turn photos?  The photo on the right is small but looks like possibly Jess and Cody. Trying to see how many photos are on the ground but one frame looks empty like one team has already been there and took there photo or how does that work?
The photo with the skiers near the u-turn might indicate they A. don't see the U-turn yet, or B. are one of the first teams to get there.
Always have an attitude of gratitude. :)

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #843 on: October 12, 2017, 12:49:22 PM »
Is anyone looking close at that U-turn photos?  The photo on the right is small but looks like possibly Jess and Cody. Trying to see how many photos are on the ground but one frame looks empty like one team has already been there and took there photo or how does that work?
The photo with the skiers near the u-turn might indicate they A. don't see the U-turn yet, or B. are one of the first teams to get there.

I don't see any pictures at all in the U-Turn frames. Is there another later picture out there that we don't have?

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #844 on: October 12, 2017, 12:51:05 PM »

I don't see any pictures at all in the U-Turn frames. Is there another later picture out there that we don't have?
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #845 on: October 12, 2017, 12:54:10 PM »
Loooove the idea of Czech Republic being visited. Such an interesting country that has been shunned by TAR.
The place of the iconic Franz Roadblock. <3

.... but isn't this a bit much of Europe for 1 season..?

Offline ilovetoread

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #846 on: October 12, 2017, 12:55:27 PM »

I think that's the debaters. Not Jess and Cody.

Offline ShelbysHat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #847 on: October 12, 2017, 12:57:51 PM »

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #848 on: October 12, 2017, 12:59:44 PM »
Those pictures are on the ground and haven't been used yet. You can't determine who has been u-turned from that. Every team will have a picture in that pile.

Update: Now that we have a few more pictures we can see that the Violinists were U-turned by Jody. Doesn't look like a blind U-turn after all. That makes sense since they were seen together earlier and must have been neck and neck.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 01:07:33 PM by Plaidmoon »

Offline Cpt.Carnage

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #849 on: October 12, 2017, 01:04:20 PM »
Have we located exactly where these pictures were taken in Prague? I've looked around and I can't find a building that is similar.