Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 794058 times)

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #325 on: October 08, 2017, 02:32:52 AM »
What about a Fast Forward?

Team would bypass all of these tasks, hence not being seen by the eye witness

That could also explain why 8 blue structures were set up, if they were later in the leg- production would be aware that a team completed the FF, and they no longer needed to set the extra structure

That would make it leg 3, which would ease up the timeline

The other options speculated seem... unprecedented

There’s only ever been one other double elim, and that was following a first leg non-elim; it was not a popular twist

The injury theory is plausible, but I rather hope not

Offline Cpt.Carnage

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #326 on: October 08, 2017, 04:04:53 AM »
It's worth noting that according to Wikipedia, Connor Daly is a type 1 diabetic

Offline G~Ann

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #327 on: October 08, 2017, 07:33:56 AM »
And now that I take a closer look, I think I see the Twins in the first capture. Next to #Basketball and one of the team members is carrying both bags. Idk though there’s so much going on and apt of the people in the pic are production.

I’m wondering if it’s 2 teams per Station. I want to know if this took place before or after the Roadblock w/ gnomes pics we saw.

Other teams (aside from eliminated contestants) could be at the other detour .. or ahead or behind

If I take other seasons in account, there’s a good chance they have to bring the gnomes to Phil at the pit stop. Which would mean the roadblock happened AFTER the teams running to get to the cartons of fish (gnomes aren’t visible)

I talked with the guy who was in morocco and posted those pics... and according to him they started at the docks and then went to the gnomes. The first 4 teams he saw were the picture with jess, debaters, emts,and violinists.. Also he said he only saw 8 teams which makes me think it was indeed leg 4. And further evidence of this is he has a picture with 8 blue structures which I assumed was significant. (most assumed it was leg 3 just because we had no intel the day prior)

It is possible there were more than 8 blue structures but only 8 seen in the picture, there is room on the right side IMO.
Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son's eyes and realize I've already created one.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #328 on: October 08, 2017, 08:02:22 AM »
Welcome G~Ann! Glad you are here!

Yes, that is always posssible. Part of the fun is the unanswered questions,more Detective work to do!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #329 on: October 08, 2017, 08:16:51 AM »
And now that I take a closer look, I think I see the Twins in the first capture. Next to #Basketball and one of the team members is carrying both bags. Idk though there’s so much going on and apt of the people in the pic are production.

I’m wondering if it’s 2 teams per Station. I want to know if this took place before or after the Roadblock w/ gnomes pics we saw.

Other teams (aside from eliminated contestants) could be at the other detour .. or ahead or behind

If I take other seasons in account, there’s a good chance they have to bring the gnomes to Phil at the pit stop. Which would mean the roadblock happened AFTER the teams running to get to the cartons of fish (gnomes aren’t visible)

I talked with the guy who was in morocco and posted those pics... and according to him they started at the docks and then went to the gnomes. The first 4 teams he saw were the picture with jess, debaters, emts,and violinists.. Also he said he only saw 8 teams which makes me think it was indeed leg 4. And further evidence of this is he has a picture with 8 blue structures which I assumed was significant. (most assumed it was leg 3 just because we had no intel the day prior)

It is possible there were more than 8 blue structures but only 8 seen in the picture, there is room on the right side IMO.

like I said he only saw 8 teams as well.

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #330 on: October 08, 2017, 08:48:11 AM »
What if the rappelling from the lady’s terrace was a Fast Forward?

Can we find out from the lady who/what she saw?

Main 3 options for task would be Active Route Info, other half of Detour, or a Fast Forward

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #331 on: October 08, 2017, 08:54:10 AM »
Sounds to me it was more extensive than one team... Won't that be a gorgeous location??!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #332 on: October 08, 2017, 08:59:25 AM »
I would say Fast Forward is the most plausable option although we don't usually see them this early on with the notable exception of S27.

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #333 on: October 08, 2017, 09:00:23 AM »
I haven't extensivly seen everything, is there a possibility of there being 10 teams?

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #334 on: October 08, 2017, 09:04:19 AM »
I haven't extensivly seen everything, is there a possibility of there being 10 teams?

no. What?  they're on the 4th or 5th leg and at least 3 teams have been eliminated....

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #335 on: October 08, 2017, 09:22:38 AM »

I was at the starting line. There definitively were 11 teams there. We are 3 or 4 legs in, so...

All hands on deck searching please!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #336 on: October 08, 2017, 09:56:20 AM »

no. What?  they're on the 4th or 5th leg and at least 3 teams have been eliminated....

No what i meant was, if Tangier was leg 3, The Belgium leg could'v been non elim and the task in Tangier was in groups of 2 and there could've been 2 teams we didn't see.

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #337 on: October 08, 2017, 10:08:56 AM »

No what i meant was, if Tangier was leg 3, The Belgium leg could'v been non elim and the task in Tangier was in groups of 2 and there could've been 2 teams we didn't see.

But the gnome RB sighting was 8 teams with 8 gnome "holders." A FF would account for only 8 teams seen IF they took one of the holders away, but I can't see them doing that??? (edited)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 10:14:09 AM by WindsorSue »

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #338 on: October 08, 2017, 10:34:02 AM »

Main 3 options for task would be Active Route Info, other half of Detour, or a Fast Forward

who even said they rappelled? all that lady said was she saw some crew members...

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #339 on: October 08, 2017, 10:35:59 AM »

I think you're overcomplicating things...

Offline AmazingRaceFanatic3

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #340 on: October 08, 2017, 10:38:01 AM »

who even said they rappelled? all that lady said was she saw some crew members...

She said they launched with ropes off her terrace so I'm pretty sure that's rappelling which TAR usually has once a season so yes

Offline RealityFan11

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #341 on: October 08, 2017, 10:41:19 AM »
Im still confused by if its leg three of four and if both are in Morocco

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #342 on: October 08, 2017, 10:41:29 AM »

She said they launched with ropes off her terrace so I'm pretty sure that's rappelling which TAR usually has once a season so yes

ah link? mustve missed that

Offline ChiTown

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #343 on: October 08, 2017, 10:50:59 AM »

I have been watching from afar and you have jumped down many people's throats on this site. Especially last night. I also find it interesting at the exact time last night it went straight to twitter under #jodysearchparty and user teamjody that people were putting "words in your mouths". This has never gone on on rff before and frankly it isn't right what's happening.

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #344 on: October 08, 2017, 10:56:40 AM »

I have been watching from afar and you have jumped down many people's throats on this site. Especially last night. I also find it interesting at the exact time last night it went straight to twitter under #jodysearchparty and user teamjody that people were putting "words in your mouths". This has never gone on on rff before and frankly it isn't right what's happening.

I wasn't being a dick, just suggesting he was overcomplicating things. IDK what you saw on twitter but wasn't me. I was simply providing info here, correcting people and providing other logic... sorry if your feelings were hurt

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #345 on: October 08, 2017, 11:08:30 AM »
Okay. Going to say this once more.

Appreciate all the RFF love BUT:

#TAR fun is not an exclusive RFF phenomenon. We like to think we do an outstanding job but we rely on multiple sources. Without the many kind fans sharing on FB and Instagram and Twitter, we would be back in the dark ages of searching photos and blogs weeks later.

RFF has always shared. We teamed with Jokers in the past during BB seasons. We do NOT mind our info being shared.

We DO make every effort to insure that the original poster is credited. Hence the added photo credits to as many pics as possible. Copyright violations are serious business and protecting the rights of the owners of pics is important.

We ONLY ask that those sharing CREDIT us, just as we credit others. And that photos are shared with the correct logos. Removing a logo and Copyrighting a photo that is not yours can result in serious federal legal charges. Lying about sources is also NOT allowed here.

And we make every effort to RESPECT each other here. Personal comments are discouraged...we prefer everyone to keep to the topic.

So let's move on, and GO LOOKING for our teams!! :yess:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #346 on: October 08, 2017, 11:09:32 AM »

ah link? mustve missed that

Page 11....this thread....post 261 (I think)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #347 on: October 08, 2017, 11:14:12 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #348 on: October 08, 2017, 11:21:08 AM »
Okay. Going to say this once more.

Appreciate all the RFF love BUT:

#TAR fun is not an exclusive RFF phenomenon. We like to think we do an outstanding job but we rely on multiple sources. Without the many kind fans sharing on FB and Instagram and Twitter, we would be back in the dark ages of searching photos and blogs weeks later.

RFF has always shared. We teamed with Jokers in the past during BB seasons. We do NOT mind our info being shared.

We DO make every effort to insure that the original poster is credited. Hence the added photo credits to as many pics as possible. Copyright violations are serious business and protecting the rights of the owners of pics is important.

We ONLY ask that those sharing CREDIT us, just as we credit others. And that photos are shared with the correct logos. Removing a logo and Copyrighting a photo that is not yours can result in serious federal legal charges. Lying about sources is also NOT allowed here.

And we make every effort to RESPECT each other here. Personal comments are discouraged...we prefer everyone to keep to the topic.

So let's move on, and GO LOOKING for our teams!! :yess:

Agree, seemed some TAR fans had issue with Jess and Cody fans posting on social media about spoilers.... but they’re also the ones scouring social media to find most of what we’ve seen. I understand people not liking the new people though...  No sense in acting like anyone is better or worse or has super secret sources, we are all just looking for public info others post on social media... we should all share and may the best stalker find it first!

Offline docol

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Can't wait 4 "The Amazing Race" 35...!!!!!!!!
« Reply #349 on: October 08, 2017, 11:25:19 AM »
France confirmed...working on uploading a video of a team on some kind of bote and a cluebox!
"" JUSTICE 4 DUSTIN&KANDICE: PUT THEM ON THE AMAZING RACE LEGENDS SEASON ""