Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 790504 times)

Offline AmazingRaceFanatic3

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #300 on: October 07, 2017, 06:20:23 PM »
Someone wanted proof of all the bragging right? It started immediately from leg one. Can keep going but I won't
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 06:41:05 PM by AmazingRaceFanatic3 »

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #301 on: October 07, 2017, 06:22:54 PM »
Who is the source?!  :didimiss:
People in Jessica and Cody's camp :)

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #302 on: October 07, 2017, 06:25:43 PM »
PLEASE MOVE JOEY LOVE/HATE TO JODY DISCUSSION BOARD, THANK YOU

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #303 on: October 07, 2017, 06:26:35 PM »
Maanca is right.

There are a lot of fans hardcore rooting for certain teams. So they will take anything someone tweets or posts and believe it without waiting for fact/photo evidence

Just now I was on twitter trying to look for clues and apparently #Jody was confirmed to be one of the first 3 teams to reach the pitstop yesterday!!  :didimiss:

Now I understand why it’s so important to seperate LIVE sightings from discussion/speculation of spoilers

Exactly, every time I go on social media Jody fans are saying that Cody and Jessica were first to the pit stop even though they have no actual evidence of this. It seems they have been saying this for every leg of the race so far because they want them to be in first place. So yes people have to continuously try to separate the facts of what has happened from fans just simply projecting what they would like to see happen during the race.

I’d like to see actual evidence of Jody fans claiming this.... I’ll wait but you can’t find it. Do people claim they won the first leg? Yes but that’s pretty widely accepted. Where’s a claim they won the 2nd (most suspect they got 4th), where’s a claim they won the 3rd or 4th? The only thing said was actually by me, that the guy who took pics of them said those were the first 4 teams he saw at the detour and he saw 8 teams total. Nobody claimed they won, got 2nd 3rd.... nothing other than in the first 4 at this point.

Look i understand some of your tAR purists won’t like BB fans saturating something you love, but if you like your show you should probably welcome the new viewers instead of chastising them. If you look at any social media site the vast majority of Amazing Race talk is from Jody fans, they have one of the largest fan bases of any BB players in a while... maybe be appreciative we are interested and following and stop acting as if we are a burden.

Not to mention... most of the actual facts that have been confirmed about the race, has been found by Jody fans on Twitter, IG, and Facebook that Georgia Peach has reposted here. So, without Jody fans scouring then internet... we may just have a lot more speculation and a lot less knowledge. So let’s not just all get along ....  :)

lol seriously? I think Georgia peach has been working wonders with this site for years and providing accurate information for years without any help from bb fans. Don't sell her short. With that being said Georgia can you move this thread to the b*tch moan or the Jody section. Stop clogging with nonsense

Georgia peach for president

Not selling anyone short, just stating the facts and you can see that she posts where she found the info and took it from as she posts the user in the pic....

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #304 on: October 07, 2017, 06:28:04 PM »
Maanca is right.

There are a lot of fans hardcore rooting for certain teams. So they will take anything someone tweets or posts and believe it without waiting for fact/photo evidence

Just now I was on twitter trying to look for clues and apparently #Jody was confirmed to be one of the first 3 teams to reach the pitstop yesterday!!  :didimiss:

Now I understand why it’s so important to seperate LIVE sightings from discussion/speculation of spoilers

Exactly, every time I go on social media Jody fans are saying that Cody and Jessica were first to the pit stop even though they have no actual evidence of this. It seems they have been saying this for every leg of the race so far because they want them to be in first place. So yes people have to continuously try to separate the facts of what has happened from fans just simply projecting what they would like to see happen during the race.

I’d like to see actual evidence of Jody fans claiming this.... I’ll wait but you can’t find it. Do people claim they won the first leg? Yes but that’s pretty widely accepted. Where’s a claim they won the 2nd (most suspect they got 4th), where’s a claim they won the 3rd or 4th? The only thing said was actually by me, that the guy who took pics of them said those were the first 4 teams he saw at the detour and he saw 8 teams total. Nobody claimed they won, got 2nd 3rd.... nothing other than in the first 4 at this point.

Look i understand some of your tAR purists won’t like BB fans saturating something you love, but if you like your show you should probably welcome the new viewers instead of chastising them. If you look at any social media site the vast majority of Amazing Race talk is from Jody fans, they have one of the largest fan bases of any BB players in a while... maybe be appreciative we are interested and following and stop acting as if we are a burden.

Not to mention... most of the actual facts that have been confirmed about the race, has been found by Jody fans on Twitter, IG, and Facebook that Georgia Peach has reposted here. So, without Jody fans scouring then internet... we may just have a lot more speculation and a lot less knowledge. So let’s not just all get along ....  :)

lol seriously? I think Georgia peach has been working wonders with this site for years and providing accurate information for years without any help from bb fans. Don't sell her short. With that being said Georgia can you move this thread to the b*tch moan or the Jody section. Stop clogging with nonsense

Not selling anyone short, just stating the facts and you can see that she posts where she found the info and took it from as she posts the user in the pic....

Well thank god we have Jody fans scouring the internet I don't know how Georgia peach ran her site for all these years finding the pictures lol k

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #305 on: October 07, 2017, 06:28:21 PM »
Someone wanted proof of all the bragging right? It started immediately from leg one. Can keep going but I won't

Yes, please provide more proof because this is just someone reacting to a fact. Where did they make some claim they won every eg? You’re reaching far but not far enough
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 06:39:44 PM by dangambler »

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #306 on: October 07, 2017, 06:29:51 PM »

I actually talked to the guy who took the pics in Tangier and I was the one who posted that they were the first 4 teams to the detour and he only saw 8 teams...

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #307 on: October 07, 2017, 06:30:40 PM »
Maanca is right.

Well thank god we have Jody fans scouring the internet I don't know how Georgia peach ran her site for all these years finding the pictures lol k

You’re welcome! Its fun!

Offline Calibound2

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #308 on: October 07, 2017, 06:32:19 PM »

I actually talked to the guy who took the pics in Tangier and I was the one who posted that they were the first 4 teams to the detour and he only saw 8 teams...

Oh I’m sorry! You should have said so. You can just post a screenshot of the convo in the live sightings thread. We would all appreciate it. That will help us put together pieces of the leg!!

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #309 on: October 07, 2017, 06:33:10 PM »
Can you guys please talk about Jody in the appropriate thread.

Offline docol

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Can't wait 4 "The Amazing Race" 35...!!!!!!!!
« Reply #310 on: October 07, 2017, 06:34:44 PM »
where in the world is a "metro fountain"...?

"" JUSTICE 4 DUSTIN&KANDICE: PUT THEM ON THE AMAZING RACE LEGENDS SEASON ""

Offline tennis33

• RFF Full Member
  • 🌎 🏃‍♂️ 🔥
« Reply #311 on: October 07, 2017, 06:36:48 PM »

That is in Montreal. They want there on TARcan season 2

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #312 on: October 07, 2017, 06:38:27 PM »

As a Canadian...100% not from this race. That's the Montreal subway entrance sign.

They either got that from Family Edition, or TAR Canada 2, which went to the same place in Montreal

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #313 on: October 07, 2017, 06:43:31 PM »
That Canada pic was so random I wonder where they found that lol thought they went back for a sec

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #314 on: October 07, 2017, 06:55:45 PM »
glad it is not in canada that would be uneventful (no offense canadians)..

I wonder when the first non elimination leg is going to be or if the Morocco leg might have been one?

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #315 on: October 07, 2017, 07:00:00 PM »
Well, if next leg's sightings yield a Speed Bump sign, you'll know :)

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #316 on: October 07, 2017, 07:02:52 PM »
Where was that picture of Cody taken (in the live sightings)

It doesn't look like Morocco ???

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #317 on: October 07, 2017, 07:05:06 PM »

It's old and not from the race. I Believe LA and he has a cellphone in his hand

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #318 on: October 07, 2017, 07:05:45 PM »

Nope. That's LA. Looked up the bus, it says "largest clean-air fleet".

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #319 on: October 07, 2017, 07:09:39 PM »
Ya that is defenitly a picture from before the race when he and Jessica were walking with her dog in LA lol.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #320 on: October 07, 2017, 07:33:23 PM »
PLEASE MOVE JOEY LOVE/HATE TO JODY DISCUSSION BOARD, THANK YOU
I appreaciate all the new people. It's quite amazing to see so many new users here this season. And I love it! I watched BB19 and Jody were my favorite people, so I'm rooting for them a lot as well.
However, peach even created a new separate thread for all the off-topic discussion about Cody. So please use it!

I acknowledge that many spoilers have come from Jody fans who have possibly not followed TAR before, but there is a way in which this board operates.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #321 on: October 07, 2017, 11:31:50 PM »
No leads after a day of searching.

Have a few thoughts/theories I'll share:

Possible Double Elimination in Leg 2

Possible traveled to unknown destination and had a KOR leg (making us on track with 4 legs)

Possible Leg 2 Elimination and another team withdrew (quit, injury, illness or family emergency) - We would still be in Leg 3 for Tangier.
Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #322 on: October 07, 2017, 11:37:25 PM »

Possible traveled to unknown destination and had a KOR leg (making us on track with 4 legs)

Possible Leg 2 Elimination and another team withdrew (quit, injury, illness or family emergency) - We would still be in Leg 3 for Tangier.

Or leg 3 was split between Belgium/Morocco and what we see in Tangier is Leg 4

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #323 on: October 07, 2017, 11:48:20 PM »

Or leg 3 was split between Belgium/Morocco and what we see in Tangier is Leg 4

Is it really possible to have a leg sandwiched between the Antwerp & Tangier leg given the timeframe.  Sightings are getting confusing now ???  :groan:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 12:03:40 AM by TARUSAFan »

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #324 on: October 08, 2017, 01:19:49 AM »
Let's look at what's odd or different.

1. The Amsterdam to Antwerp to Amsterdam travel, both ways by train? Then the long wait for the flight to Tangier.
2. Phil being at the Frites task (we speculated Pitstop COULD be nearby)

I tend to agree with Fossil on a possible injury/illness/emergency. Normally that team would be considered the eliminated team. But maybe the incident happened during the mandatory rest/post elimination. Or a team was injured but carried on to avoid elimination, then it was later determined they would drop out.