Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 790496 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #275 on: October 07, 2017, 09:13:10 AM »
They like to make teams rough it the first night.

Suppose they did the first clue/leg/reststop all out in the Iceland countryside?

Then next leg intown?

Remember we see them getting gas in the AM. They would have had to do a LOT more driving to empty a full tank than just to that one location.
 2 legs in Iceland nay be our missing bit...but haven't plotted out times. They could make the rest stop10-12 hours.
First leg is keep them miserable lol.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 09:28:42 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Cpt.Carnage

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #276 on: October 07, 2017, 09:14:59 AM »
That could explain that earlier leaked clue. It mentioned a glacier outside of town.

Offline Calibound2

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #277 on: October 07, 2017, 09:17:11 AM »
hmmm but weren't all the teams (minus 1) spotted leaving Keflavic Airport for Amsterdam?

If there were 2 legs in Iceland, that would mean the #RingGirls were the 2nd team to go missing.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #278 on: October 07, 2017, 09:18:44 AM »
The clue I posted with additional info was for their first clue. NYC to Iceland. We know they were in airport about 6AM IIRC? so one full leg that day.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Calibound2

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #279 on: October 07, 2017, 09:19:23 AM »
The teams landed AT Keflavic airport at about 6am local time didnt they?

The started arriving in Reykjavic town center at about 12pm local time..

That seems like enough time to head to the glacier and then do a task and then head to Reykjavic where the pit stop was

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #280 on: October 07, 2017, 09:31:49 AM »
Cancel that Iceland idea.

Confirmed with source that the intown TAR sighting was OCT 2.

First sighting at the gas station was around 8:10am

Joey Chestnut sighting was around 1:47pm

The video was taken around 12:45ish

So must have been the kind of car rental that doesn't start you with a full tank.

SO one full leg. Waterfall/something else/town/maybe more.

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #281 on: October 07, 2017, 02:52:04 PM »
Possible Goat Yoga FF Sighting

Hair seems like a match for April and the shoes are a match. Only thing is I'm not sure of is if that person is a racer.

Unearthing Prehistoric Spoilers since TAR Canada 2
Detail Analyst - TAR Canada is my favorite!

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #282 on: October 07, 2017, 03:04:36 PM »
Possible LifeGuard Sighting

Yellow Shirt, Black Backpack, Clue Envelope?

Shoes are a possible match; 90%

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #283 on: October 07, 2017, 03:10:04 PM »
So we have 6 100% confirmed in Morocco (#TwinMedics, #ProEaters, #Basketball, #Jody, #Violinists, and #Debaters)

Next, we have 2 potential sightings of additional teams (#Lifeguards and #GoatYoga)

If this is indeed leg 4 with only 8 teams, and all findings can be proven accurate- things are not looking good for #Indy500 and #Skiers

HOWEVER, I'm a bit more confident with the possible #Lifeguard ID than the #GoatYoga ID
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 05:08:42 PM by DavidJunior »

Offline AmazingRaceFanatic3

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #284 on: October 07, 2017, 03:15:41 PM »

Hair seems like a match for April and the shoes are a match. Only thing is I'm not sure of is if that person is a racer.

That's def not goat yoga. Look at the white back of the shoes it's much thicker than hers. Also she has a side shoulder bag on and a different Fanny pack. I don't think this is a racer it looks like a worker who is taking their time

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #285 on: October 07, 2017, 03:24:12 PM »

That's def not goat yoga. Look at the white back of the shoes it's much thicker than hers. Also she has a side shoulder bag on and a different Fanny pack. I don't think this is a racer it looks like a worker who is taking their time

Its eerily freaky how both females have similar leg positioning.

Offline fossil-racer

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #286 on: October 07, 2017, 04:38:30 PM »
I don't buy this yet so I'm going to put this here.

Online Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #287 on: October 07, 2017, 04:47:37 PM »
I don't buy this yet so I'm going to put this here.

They're probably just siphoning off every word we say.

Would have been from where someone in the unconfirmed locations thread last night speculated Russia, and then I said how it's too politically sensitive for Americans right now with all the negative media coverage. Therefore unlikely.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 06:14:17 PM by Maanca »

Offline Calibound2

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #288 on: October 07, 2017, 05:00:10 PM »
Maanca is right.

There are a lot of fans hardcore rooting for certain teams. So they will take anything someone tweets or posts and believe it without waiting for fact/photo evidence

Just now I was on twitter trying to look for clues and apparently #Jody was confirmed to be one of the first 3 teams to reach the pitstop yesterday!!  :didimiss:

Now I understand why it’s so important to seperate LIVE sightings from discussion/speculation of spoilers

Offline jessietrey

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #289 on: October 07, 2017, 05:28:14 PM »
Maanca is right.

There are a lot of fans hardcore rooting for certain teams. So they will take anything someone tweets or posts and believe it without waiting for fact/photo evidence

Just now I was on twitter trying to look for clues and apparently #Jody was confirmed to be one of the first 3 teams to reach the pitstop yesterday!!  :didimiss:

Now I understand why it’s so important to seperate LIVE sightings from discussion/speculation of spoilers

*deleted because of all the overreactions.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 06:21:06 PM by jessietrey »

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #290 on: October 07, 2017, 05:44:51 PM »
Maanca is right.

Exactly, every time I go on social media Jody fans are saying that Cody and Jessica were first to the pit stop even though they have no actual evidence of this. It seems they have been saying this for every leg of the race so far because they want them to be in first place. So yes people have to continuously try to separate the facts of what has happened from fans just simply projecting what they would like to see happen during the race.

I am not sure though because even though they are a Jody fan they do seem to provide some pictures and seem to be big fans of TAR.. I think somebody has a connection to somebody on TAR crew. 

Also they didn't say Jody got first every time.. THey said they think Jody got 1st on leg 1, around 4th on leg 2, and were in the top 3 this leg but weren't 100% sure..

They also claim the ring girls, and yoga moms are out and are quite hesitant to release information until they are sure.

I mean I am still very skeptical but I wouldn't brush it off completely. 

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #291 on: October 07, 2017, 05:53:14 PM »
Maanca is right.

Exactly, every time I go on social media Jody fans are saying that Cody and Jessica were first to the pit stop even though they have no actual evidence of this. It seems they have been saying this for every leg of the race so far because they want them to be in first place. So yes people have to continuously try to separate the facts of what has happened from fans just simply projecting what they would like to see happen during the race.

I’d like to see actual evidence of Jody fans claiming this.... I’ll wait but you can’t find it. Do people claim they won the first leg? Yes but that’s pretty widely accepted. Where’s a claim they won the 2nd (most suspect they got 4th), where’s a claim they won the 3rd or 4th? The only thing said was actually by me, that the guy who took pics of them said those were the first 4 teams he saw at the detour and he saw 8 teams total. Nobody claimed they won, got 2nd 3rd.... nothing other than in the first 4 at this point.

Look i understand some of your tAR purists won’t like BB fans saturating something you love, but if you like your show you should probably welcome the new viewers instead of chastising them. If you look at any social media site the vast majority of Amazing Race talk is from Jody fans, they have one of the largest fan bases of any BB players in a while... maybe be appreciative we are interested and following and stop acting as if we are a burden.

Offline AfreekNSheets

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #292 on: October 07, 2017, 05:56:00 PM »
If we are going to call some reporting as misleading and others as facts then let’s get it clear. Nothing on this site is fact. It’s all calculated guesses based on sightings and limited information given. That means anyone can come up with a logical explanatio/assumptionsn of the info we have. So stop calling people names and insulting people because they arrive at different conclusion from yours. Let’s be respectful of each other and keep looking for sightings as it gets us all excited.

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #293 on: October 07, 2017, 06:05:43 PM »
Maanca is right.

I’d like to see actual evidence of Jody fans claiming this.... I’ll wait but you can’t find it. Do people claim they won the first leg? Yes but that’s pretty widely accepted. Where’s a claim they won the 2nd (most suspect they got 4th), where’s a claim they won the 3rd or 4th? The only thing said was actually by me, that the guy who took pics of them said those were the first 4 teams he saw at the detour and he saw 8 teams total. Nobody claimed they won, got 2nd 3rd.... nothing other than in the first 4 at this point.

Look i understand some of your tAR purists won’t like BB fans saturating something you love, but if you like your show you should probably welcome the new viewers instead of chastising them. If you look at any social media site the vast majority of Amazing Race talk is from Jody fans, they have one of the largest fan bases of any BB players in a while... maybe be appreciative we are interested and following and stop acting as if we are a burden.

Not to mention... most of the actual facts that have been confirmed about the race, has been found by Jody fans on Twitter, IG, and Facebook that Georgia Peach has reposted here. So, without Jody fans scouring then internet... we may just have a lot more speculation and a lot less knowledge. So let’s not just all get along ....  :)

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #294 on: October 07, 2017, 06:11:56 PM »
Maanca is right.

Not to mention... most of the actual facts that have been confirmed about the race, has been found by Jody fans on Twitter, IG, and Facebook that Georgia Peach has reposted here. So, without Jody fans scouring then internet... we may just have a lot more speculation and a lot less knowledge. So let’s not just all get along ....  :)

lol seriously? I think Georgia peach has been working wonders with this site for years and providing accurate information for years without any help from bb fans. Don't sell her short. With that being said Georgia can you move this thread to the b*tch moan or the Jody section. Stop clogging with nonsense

Georgia peach for president

Offline Calibound2

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #295 on: October 07, 2017, 06:12:32 PM »
Who is the source?!  :didimiss:

Offline WindsorSue

• RFF Moderator
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Sue's Reality Canada
« Reply #296 on: October 07, 2017, 06:14:16 PM »
Maanca is right.

We've had BB players before - remember Brenchel? We do welcome new viewers. The reason why Jody are "saturating" SM right now has nothing to do with the fan base for TAR. It's because it's filming and the vast majority of TAR fans do not want to be spoiled - they avoid SM like the plague. The Jody shippers are still on a high from BB19 and that's understandable.

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #297 on: October 07, 2017, 06:15:13 PM »