Author Topic: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!  (Read 790858 times)

Offline Malvear867

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: TAR 30: Speculation and Discussion of the **SPOILERS** WORKZONE!
« Reply #950 on: October 12, 2017, 03:08:31 PM »
It's possible that jody 5th in leg

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #951 on: October 12, 2017, 03:08:45 PM »
Yes they said Jody and skiers got to hotel first and were 4 hrs ahead of last place team.

The hotel was a get a clue location, probably early in the leg. What happened there would have NO bearing on the end of the race. UNLESS we find out at what stage of the race that get a clue was, you cannot logically speculate on how it influenced the race.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #952 on: October 12, 2017, 03:10:27 PM »
The vacation people who were in Prague took a pic near the clue stand. There are only 7 clues, and nobody took one yet cause they are vines on top of them, so that means

Jody
Yale
Skiers
Twins
Violinists

And 2 more are in this leg.

Offline Clueless

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #953 on: October 12, 2017, 03:11:42 PM »
Is it safe to say the ONLY things absolutely confirmed are:

1. Skiers finished 1st.

2. Jody used U-turn on Violinists

Offline Malvear867

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #954 on: October 12, 2017, 03:12:14 PM »
Yes

1. Skiers finished 1st.

Offline ShelbysHat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #955 on: October 12, 2017, 03:13:10 PM »
The vacation people who were in Prague took a pic near the clue stand. There are only 7 clues, and nobody took one yet cause they are vines on top of them, so that means

Jody
Yale
Skiers
Twins
Violinists

And 2 more are in this leg.

Lifeguards were spotted as well

1. Skiers finished 1st.

i think it's correct assumption

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #956 on: October 12, 2017, 03:13:50 PM »
Yes they said Jody and skiers got to hotel first and were 4 hrs ahead of last place team.

The hotel was a get a clue location, probably early in the leg. What happened there would have NO bearing on the end of the race. UNLESS we find out at what stage of the race that get a clue was, you cannot logically speculate on how it influenced the race.

After a leg is finished if they don't leave to the next country till the next day wouldn't they go back to the hotel to sleep?

Offline G~Ann

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #957 on: October 12, 2017, 03:14:03 PM »
Skiers confirmed in first place
https://twitter.com/teamjessica15/status/918554646800715776

I love how they instantly deduce from info "Skiers were first" that "Oh, well, Jody MUST have been second".

Could a team come in before the Skiers and not been seen by the person taken the pictures? Or was it clear she heard Phil say they were the first to the mat?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 03:40:02 PM by G~Ann »
Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son's eyes and realize I've already created one.

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #958 on: October 12, 2017, 03:17:20 PM »

After a leg is finished if they don't leave to the next country till the next day wouldn't they go back to the hotel to sleep?

So far, from the sound of it, they were seen getting a clue DURING the race, not checking in after

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #959 on: October 12, 2017, 03:22:28 PM »
would like some help forming a timeline of when skiers finished, and comparing when we saw skiers at u turn and when we saw Jody at u turn.... and see how long possible roadblock took after the u turn

Skiers finished at 230gbt according to witness.

Offline Winteriscoming

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #960 on: October 12, 2017, 03:28:54 PM »
well if those 4 teams were ahead of Jody going into the uturn (deciding not to use it) and Jody somehow knew the violinists were one of the only teams behind them than the voilinists are in huge trouble..

The would mean they are already trailing and would have to do both detours. ;/

Intresting to note though there is still one team not accounted for if there are 7 teams left.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #961 on: October 12, 2017, 03:34:30 PM »

1. Skiers finished 1st.

1) we don't know that
2) yes
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #962 on: October 12, 2017, 03:35:08 PM »
SUNSET TODAY:

6:17 PM

Thursday, October 12, 2017 (GMT+2)

Sunset in Prague, Czechia
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #963 on: October 12, 2017, 03:39:58 PM »

Getting a CLUE outside a hotel certainly does not mean that is the hotel they stay in! In fact, prob means it is not. It is just a nice scenic hotel.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #964 on: October 12, 2017, 03:41:52 PM »
Regarding the U-Turn photo being 'faked.'  It is my  understanding that the Teams carry their own small team photos to use in the "U-Turned By..." spot.  This is also how they control only using it once.

If so, a bystander wouldn't have had access to that smaller photo.

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #965 on: October 12, 2017, 03:42:10 PM »

Getting a CLUE outside a hotel certainly does not mean that is the hotel they stay in! In fact, prob means it is not. It is just a nice scenic hotel.
Oh ok I just always remembere them starting a race in front of where they stayed the night before

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #966 on: October 12, 2017, 03:43:14 PM »
Regarding the U-Turn photo being 'faked.'  It is my  understanding that the Teams carry their own small team photos to use in the "U-Turned By..." spot.  This is also how they control only using it once.

If so, a bystander wouldn't have had access to that smaller photo.
Then why is he small plates seen at the upturn board with the bigger plates?

Offline Malvear867

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #967 on: October 12, 2017, 03:46:46 PM »
The skiers could be the team the first team the lady saw and not first at the pit stop
Is that possible

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #968 on: October 12, 2017, 03:48:16 PM »
Do you think that this is the possible location for the pitstop? https://goo.gl/maps/GXBjj6eY42w

YES!! Good one!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #969 on: October 12, 2017, 03:49:56 PM »

Oh ok I just always remembere them starting a race in front of where they stayed the night before

They do. That would have been in Arles or near Marseille airport. NOT in Prague.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #970 on: October 12, 2017, 03:51:46 PM »

They do. That would have been in Arles or near Marseille airport. NOT in Prague.
It's possible the amazing race made a deal with that hotel to put a clue there if they let the teams stay there for the night after the leg? Maybe idk just thinking out loud.

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #971 on: October 12, 2017, 03:54:31 PM »
^^^ It's my opinion that if that hotel was used by production, they wouldn't have allowed the employees to talk about the race.

Offline LibertyLove08

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #972 on: October 12, 2017, 03:59:05 PM »
Here is my perception of the photos we found so far today.  :word:

Basket Social Club post photo of Shawn Marion near Rome, Italy? (very strange are they eliminated?)

Twins sighted at The Hotel URaka.  Start of Days Run?  Not the last or first to start the day? As we see box has other clues in it. (no credit given or time of posting by Georgia Peach)

CCGrounds photographs—9:08 am--7 clues, U-turn, Phil yawning on sidewalk, and the Skiers* running past the U-turn, prolly heading to the clues? No clue seen in their hands. He also photographs his wife with the clues, spots Jess & Cody and the Violinists. 

Photos posted by Georgia Peach giving credit to SS* (Time or Where were these photos found? On what site? How do we look up SS*?) Photo of U-Turn with info on  Jody Turning Violinists, then photo of, looks like, all four teams finding clue at castle at same time—twins, debaters, skiers, and lifeguards ( this is weird since we saw skiers in earlier and later photos alone?  Did they get lost for a moment at the castle and then recover? Why didn’t we see the other teams in CCGounds photos? ) We also see photo of all three teams at the clue with Skiers looking to be talking.  Next we see the Debaters off to side perhaps reading the U-turn card? Its taken by the U-turn area and the next photo we see them going alone in a different direction?  She also had picture of Cody & Jess by the U-turn statue before they decided to put up Violinist and they have clue card in hand.  In this photo you can see picture of the U-turn and it looks like same set up at CCGrounds photo (untouched).  This makes me believe they were the first ones to the U-turn.
SS* also has pictures of “Jody” in street heading away or toward castle is unknown.

Mo_smiles90 posted pictures three hours ago of the pit stop and they see only the skiers.  They confirm it’s the first team to pitstop. 

**I assume from this that possible debate team U-turned by the other 3 teams to give them a lead but I also think Jody was the first team to the U-turn and the violinist were right behind them.  By giving the other 4 teams a break this would give Jody favor amongst the other teams.  Skiers were first team to castle but got behind.  After the U-turn they recovered and came in first but we do not see any of the other teams in sight at this time? IDK
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 04:06:59 PM by LibertyLove08 »
Always have an attitude of gratitude. :)

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #973 on: October 12, 2017, 04:01:05 PM »

1. Skiers finished 1st.

1) we don't know that
2) yes

Yes we do. They finished first. It was a pit stop, not continue on. Confirmed

Offline LibertyLove08

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #974 on: October 12, 2017, 04:04:28 PM »
well if those 4 teams were ahead of Jody going into the uturn (deciding not to use it) and Jody somehow knew the violinists were one of the only teams behind them than the voilinists are in huge trouble..

The would mean they are already trailing and would have to do both detours. ;/

Intresting to note though there is still one team not accounted for if there are 7 teams left.

**look at all photos taken of the U-turn--if the 4 teams got there before Jody then why is the U-turn area untouched when we see photo of Jody by the U-turn before they chose to put Violinist up?  Photos indicate to me Jody first to U-turn. Also 4 teams pick up castle clue at same time but only 3 seen by U-turn.  We see the debaters reading a clue by the U-turn location.  Possible the other 3 turned on the debaters giving them an edge?   A photo can say so much.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 04:12:06 PM by LibertyLove08 »
Always have an attitude of gratitude. :)