Author Topic: "JODY" Discussion  (Read 43592 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: "JODY" Discussion
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2017, 05:44:28 PM »

I'm not one of those people who believe Non-Eliminations to be fixed, but watch them end up being one of those teams who gets to the final leg saved by 2 of them :P

They got on this season less than 14 days before filming, i am sure script has been already finished by that point and those saves were reserved for NBA or Racers guys. Jody were probably pushed into underedited F6 finisher, just so new, coming from BB, viewers stuck around.

NO outcomes are predetermined in TAR. There are NO scripts for outcomes, that is totally up to the teams.  There are strict guidelines that apply here... :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2017, 05:59:27 PM »
off topic
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 06:00:25 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2017, 06:10:54 PM »
Praying they get eliminated soon, and flop.  :funny:
Think you're going to be praying for awhile they are beasts at competitions :funny:

Offline selfeviction

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2017, 06:15:37 PM »
Think you're going to be praying for awhile they are beasts at competitions :funny:
LOL... you’re obviously new at TAR... they can easily fall into last if they get lost/have airport problems  :funny: :funny:
Also btw, don’t post fake sightings

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #79 on: October 08, 2017, 06:18:10 PM »
LOL... you’re obviously new at TAR... they can easily fall into last if they get lost/have airport problems  :funny: :funny:
Also btw, don’t post fake sightings
Obviously I know that. But, they are still in it so they must be doing something right

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2017, 06:18:35 PM »
In this game, all it takes is one bad taxi, or a task they can't do.

Offline LibertyLove08

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2017, 07:52:09 PM »
 http://forum.realityfanforum.com/Smileys/classic/th_wordpooper.gif

I'm new to this reality fan forum and new to just being a fan... I don't understand why, but I my heart really went out to Cody during BB19 and Jess was so loyal to him regardless of what she also endured from the other houseguests.  Cody had integrity and he was real, he wasn't looking to act for the camera, he was looking to play a game in an honest and competitive manner.  I really respect him and I can understand Jess.  She is so beautiful but there is so much more to her too.  I hope and pray that they go far in this race and that even more of the world cheers them on.  I am sorry that some TAR people may feel overwhelmed or overtaken by some Jody fans.  Please don't stereotype us all together.  Thank you.  There are some really great detectives, informants, and posters on here.
Love the Map, the oval orange's timeline, and the moderators attitude and contributions--keep up all the outstanding work!!
Always have an attitude of gratitude. :)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #82 on: October 08, 2017, 08:27:37 PM »
:welcome2: To RFF LibertyLove08!

And thank you so much for the kind words.

Speaking for myself, I look forward to seeing Jess and Cody race when the show airs. I would never judge a team by a TV show I didn't see, so seeing them in action together will be fun! I wish them nothing but happiness. And we understand that they are in no way responsible for some of their fans.

BB fans and Jody fans are more than welcome here, glad to have them to share opinions. We are just having an introductory "getting acquainted" period as our new posters learn how we work here.

But all is well and we are looking forward to seeing the rest of the race unfold...TOGETHER!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #83 on: October 08, 2017, 10:06:38 PM »
Some people got the impression that BB fans are unwelcome here, and that makes me sad.
RFF is generally a really friendly place, definitely the friendliest forum I've ever frequented. And I am really happy that the new fans, who come here for JODY, are helping us search for sightings.

We would be really behind if it wasn't for you newbies! :)

Offline jboy224

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2017, 06:19:57 AM »
I hope Jody dominates the next leg and blows this pack of teams who are clearly holding eacothers hands working together.  :conf:

Offline AmazingRaceFanatic3

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2017, 06:26:43 AM »
I hope Jody dominates the next leg and blows this pack of teams who are clearly holding eacothers hands working together.  :conf:

Really?

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #86 on: October 13, 2017, 06:27:54 AM »

If they were all working together they would’ve made a collective decision to u turn someone but sparred Jody.

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #87 on: October 13, 2017, 08:34:08 AM »
Someone might want to tell this person and others that they are feeding people completely inaccurate information.

We do not Diss other sites here. What others do is NOT our problem/business PERIOD.

Let's put OUR focus on doing the best we can.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 08:50:22 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline ShelbysHat

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #88 on: October 13, 2017, 09:41:22 PM »
Hopefully Jody survive this leg and make it to F6. It would suck for Cody to spend half of the time on another competition show in sequester.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2017, 10:14:05 PM »
Hopefully Jody survive this leg and make it to F6. It would suck for Cody to spend half of the time on another competition show in sequester.

At least TAR sequester is better than BB. It's a full-on vacation which beats staying in another random house where you can't leave.

Offline Clueless

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2017, 03:40:02 PM »
I hope different opinions are welcome here cuz I am NOT a Jody fan. Don't like either of them for reasons too long to get into now. Anyway, I really hope Jody U-Turning the Violinists didn't result  in Violinists finishing last in that leg and being eliminated. Just wanted to vent my frustration about that and I thought this was the best place to do it since it centers on Jody. Sorry if I'm wrong to post here!

Offline TrustCluster

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2017, 04:06:33 PM »
Glad to hear that they apparently made it to the top half!

Honestly I hope the U turn was successful as 1) the violinists won't be there to pay Jody back and 2) they seemed like strong competition. Sooo :p

Offline Clueless

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #92 on: October 14, 2017, 04:15:25 PM »
Glad to hear that they apparently made it to the top half!

Honestly I hope the U turn was successful as 1) the violinists won't be there to pay Jody back and 2) they seemed like strong competition. Sooo :p

lol! I understand your point of view. :) 

Offline dangambler

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #93 on: October 14, 2017, 04:38:51 PM »
I hope different opinions are welcome here cuz I am NOT a Jody fan. Don't like either of them for reasons too long to get into now. Anyway, I really hope Jody U-Turning the Violinists didn't result  in Violinists finishing last in that leg and being eliminated. Just wanted to vent my frustration about that and I thought this was the best place to do it since it centers on Jody. Sorry if I'm wrong to post here!

no personal comments!! RESPECT.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 07:01:45 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #94 on: October 14, 2017, 04:39:04 PM »
I hope the Violinist are our for Jody’s sake! They seemed like a stronger team and I don’t want anyone in the race mad at our Jody lol

Edited for language
« Last Edit: October 14, 2017, 10:02:32 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Clueless

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #95 on: October 14, 2017, 05:10:13 PM »

What???But let me clarify that I NEVER, ANYWHERE, said anything about Cody carrying a bag, nor do I care if he carries 100 bags.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2017, 07:02:32 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline LibertyLove08

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #96 on: October 14, 2017, 05:10:51 PM »
Honestly, from most of the pictures that I have reviewed to date, Jody seems to be getting along with everyone.  I have seen them in some legs talking with some of the other teams-- But like NBA players, those Violinists were beasts.  :adevil
Always have an attitude of gratitude. :)

Offline Lexie

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #97 on: October 14, 2017, 07:03:51 PM »

You don't have to be a Jody fan to post in this thread.  Trust me, no one dislikes Jessica more than I do (and I keep checking every day hoping they've been eliminated :dick). 

Offline TravelTheWorld

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2017, 07:22:51 PM »

You don't have to be a Jody fan to post in this thread.  Trust me, no one dislikes Jessica more than I do (and I keep checking every day hoping they've been eliminated :dick).
Awe stings that they are beasts and are slaying though huh! They will be around for awhile imo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2017, 08:01:48 PM »
A joke about mental illness? Real funny