Author Topic: TAR 30: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (possible spoilers)  (Read 148699 times)

Offline Jen #TeamExtreme

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
    • My Blog
Re: TAR 30: Bitch, Moan, Squeal Here! (possible spoilers)
« Reply #500 on: February 25, 2018, 07:39:25 PM »
That's really interesting to know since in the show you really lose track of  the time lapses due to editing.
Well, I'll have you know that all of our family was rooting for you two in the finale, and you guys had a great run.

Thank you for the support! I appreciate that they edited to make it look close, but it was not... Haha!
“‎Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of others, instead, seek what they sought.” Matsuo Basho

Offline ghostbusted

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #501 on: February 25, 2018, 11:50:33 PM »

Henry was about 10 minutes behind Jessica. I think he had one more wrong check before he got it right.

I was more than an hour after them. There was a detail of this puzzle that I got hung up on that the other teams didn't notice. Not sure if I was just supposed to not notice, but it hung me up BIG TIME...

This makes me curious. Did you know enough aerospace engineering to be bothered by the backwards wing that Georgiapeach mentioned earlier?

Offline Pinnacle94080

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #502 on: February 26, 2018, 12:10:32 AM »
I wonder what was Henry & Evan responses (especially Henry) when he found out he was so close yet so far from the finish line just because of one minor mistake

In his RHAP interview, Henry said it was heartbreaking when he watched it.

Offline Jen #TeamExtreme

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #503 on: February 26, 2018, 11:04:27 AM »

Henry was about 10 minutes behind Jessica. I think he had one more wrong check before he got it right.

I was more than an hour after them. There was a detail of this puzzle that I got hung up on that the other teams didn't notice. Not sure if I was just supposed to not notice, but it hung me up BIG TIME...

This makes me curious. Did you know enough aerospace engineering to be bothered by the backwards wing that Georgiapeach mentioned earlier?

I knew that an airplane had to be symmetrical to fly, but wasn't 100% sure if the thick edge should face forward or backward. Some of my best friends are aerospace engineers... So, I went and looked at another plan on the flight deck to confirm. It made the puzzle unsolvable. I apparently wasn't supposed to take the orientation into consideration, but I'm just far too logical for that.
“‎Do not seek to follow in the footsteps of others, instead, seek what they sought.” Matsuo Basho

Offline ghostbusted

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #504 on: February 26, 2018, 11:16:46 AM »

I knew that an airplane had to be symmetrical to fly, but wasn't 100% sure if the thick edge should face forward or backward. Some of my best friends are aerospace engineers... So, I went and looked at another plan on the flight deck to confirm. It made the puzzle unsolvable. I apparently wasn't supposed to take the orientation into consideration, but I'm just far too logical for that.

Thanks for responding. This makes me sad for you and your team. Now you should find a good lawyer and make a case against CBS. Your team should also be given a million. Even though I am a BB and Team Jody fan, I'm sure that you would have support from, at least, me and Georgiapeach..  :funny:

Offline Jen #TeamExtreme

• RFF VIP
  • RFF Jr. Member
    • My Blog
« Reply #505 on: February 26, 2018, 11:30:37 AM »

Thanks for responding. This makes me sad for you and your team. Now you should find a good lawyer and make a case against CBS. Your team should also be given a million. Even though I am a BB and Team Jody fan, I'm sure that you would have support from, at least, me and Georgiapeach..  :funny:

It was disheartening to say the least. But the other teams had the same plane pieces, they just didn't think about the orientation of the wings. Regardless of the outcome, we're so grateful to CBS for the opportunity to race. A win in the end wouldn't have changed anything except fattening our wallets. We still hold our heads high for our performance and are happy for the winning team.  :ghug:

Offline HavaDrPepper

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #506 on: February 26, 2018, 12:48:12 PM »
It was disheartening to say the least. But the other teams had the same plane pieces, they just didn't think about the orientation of the wings. Regardless of the outcome, we're so grateful to CBS for the opportunity to race. A win in the end wouldn't have changed anything except fattening our wallets. We still hold our heads high for our performance and are happy for the winning team.  :ghug:

Jen, I have to say I love your attitude about your experience and I thank you for coming here and answering questions that we as fans of the show had.  I was really hoping that you and Kristi would win but I have to admit I did like Cody and Jessica as well so was happy for them.

I so look forward to seeing you guys on another season in the future!

:ty

Offline BourkieBoy

• Aussie Updater (TAR and Survivor)
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm a Reality Television Nerd!
« Reply #507 on: February 26, 2018, 03:25:24 PM »
Jen, you guys deserved to win.

But anyway, thanks so much for coming to this site and answering our questions!

With love from Australia  :kuss:

Offline The Amazing JAJ

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #508 on: February 26, 2018, 05:48:09 PM »
Were there any other tasks that weren't included in the episodes other than the one in Bahrain? If so, how did you guys do with them?

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #509 on: March 04, 2018, 02:30:29 AM »
I was just thinking of the twists this season, and I think they were the reason there was no EP this season. Come to think of it, how does one use the EP on the Head-to-Head or Partner Swap? ??? I think they took away the EP to make room for fresh new TAR twists.

Offline ghostbusted

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #510 on: March 06, 2018, 10:03:58 PM »
Quick question for Jen. Do either of you have any interest in trying to do the other members of the CBS reality trifecta, Survivor or Big Brother?

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #511 on: March 11, 2018, 10:42:43 PM »
Quick question for Jen. Do either of you have any interest in trying to do the other members of the CBS reality trifecta, Survivor or Big Brother?

I'd love to see Kristi or Jen in Survivor! I think Jen is going to be amazing on Survivor <3
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D