Author Topic: What kind of memory challenge that you want to see?  (Read 17979 times)

Offline Ozzymayhem4

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: What kind of memory challenge that you want to see?
« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2017, 08:20:02 AM »
a memory challenge where they need to remember the amount of US dollars they received at the start of each leg. They then need to exchange that amount from US dollars to the country they were traveling to that leg's currency. They will be given clues, and a conversion chart of every single currency in the world. Might not be too good though.

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #51 on: August 05, 2017, 03:57:30 PM »
a memory challenge where they need to remember the amount of US dollars they received at the start of each leg. They then need to exchange that amount from US dollars to the country they were traveling to that leg's currency. They will be given clues, and a conversion chart of every single currency in the world. Might not be too good though.
I love it, actually! :)

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2017, 04:47:06 PM »

I really like the idea! Maybe they'd have to be given the 12 amounts before then have to match them and convert them. It would be almost impossible otherwise.

Offline TARmap

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2017, 06:29:48 PM »
Not really a memory challenge but how about the starting and finish line being the same place. When teams receive their final clue, it will tell them to go to the starting one but not specify the starting/finish line's name

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2017, 07:03:29 PM »
Not really a memory challenge but how about the starting and finish line being the same place. When teams receive their final clue, it will tell them to go to the starting one but not specify the starting/finish line's name
Nice one!
You popped an idea into my head for a memory challenge:

Teams would have to arrange the 11 pit stops (names of buildings, plazas, etc.) in order. These days, when the racers take note of literally everything, it would probably not be a hard task, but if it was included along another memory challenge (like in the TAR28 finale, IIRC), I would enjoy it a lot!

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2017, 09:26:09 AM »

I know this was almost a month ago, but...
My 1st thought: That's tough!
Good idea imo.

Offline nrh2110

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2017, 05:22:32 PM »
I think if they go back to San Francisco or Seattle anytime soon, they should do an escape room memory roadblock, since those cities are where escape rooms first became in the United States. In order to get the final combination to unlock the final door, the team member would have to remember a variety of details to unlock different parts in the room.

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: September 07, 2017, 07:22:18 PM »
re-do of TAR12-style memory task.will be great
however that would be hard for production nowadays to think of this task

at the moment, a mix of airport code, national flag and the flower of city will be a good try