Author Topic: Hells Kitchen Australia!!!  (Read 281 times)

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I am a TV nerd
Hells Kitchen Australia!!!
« on: August 05, 2017, 07:13:25 PM »

Hells Kitchen Australia is here!!! Hosted by British chef Marco Pierre White, the show will see 12 celebrities battle it out for $50,000 Australian dollars for their chosen charity and the title of 'Head Chef'. The contestants are:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 03:13:39 AM by BourkieBoy »
I love reality TV shows

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I am a TV nerd
Re: Hells Kitchen Australia!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 07:24:47 PM »
Former Ironwoman and wife of Australian test cricketer, David Warner, Candice Warner!

One Nation co-founder and husband of the Real Housewifes of Sydney star, Lisa Oldfield, David Oldfield!

Actress Debra Lawrence ('WHERE'S MY 4 POUND SALMON DEBRA!!!!):funny:

Georgie Shore  :groan: actor Gaz Beadle!

The Chase Australia chaser, Issa Schultz!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 03:04:50 AM by BourkieBoy »
I love reality TV shows

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I am a TV nerd
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 07:35:31 PM »
Olympician Jessica Fox!

Actor Lincoln Lewis!

FORMER Real Housewifes of Melbourne star (and nasty piece of work) Pettifleur Berenger

The Bachelorette star and radio presenter, Sam Frost!

and former NRL star, Willie Mason!
I love reality TV shows

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I am a TV nerd
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 07:38:26 PM »
The contestants are all revealded and they if they win, 50,000 Australian dollars goes to their chosen charity!

I will be doing summaries after the end of each episode! (I will have to watch all episodes online, as Survivor clashes with it! :funny:)

Meanwhile, feel free to discuss about the show!  :conf: :hoot: :bunny
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 03:05:17 AM by BourkieBoy »
I love reality TV shows

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I am a TV nerd
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 07:39:02 PM »
Episode 1 summary!

Airdate: Sunday 6th August 2017
(my birthday!  :conf:)

Show content
Sam Frost is the first to enter the kitchen. She says she feels sick. 'I think he will give me a hard time'

Next in is Gaz Beadle. He thinks he won't be able to follow the recipe.

Then Issa Schultz. He struggles with Gaz's accent :funny:

Debra Lawrence! 'Oh there's a bar!'

Then Jess Fox!

And Willie Mason 'He's the BFG'

Lincoln Lewis! 'Oh, my favourite human being'

CANDICE WARNER!!! 'What a diverse bunch'

David Oldfield. No-one knows him!

Pettifleur! 'We're going into the kitchen, not the nightclub!'

Macro then walks in and asks everyone a question! 'Well, you're a big boy!' He doesn't know anyone. The winner gets $50,000 to donate to a charity! Issa stumbles and asks to go again. 'Mr Warner knows how to swing his bat doesn't he!' 'Yes!' Pettifleur wants to win! Lincoln is here to learn how to cook! Debra is here to win for her charity. Finally Issa and he still stumbles!!!

Marco has a ramble on about something.

He then sets them their first challenge: Cook an egg dish in 15 minutes. 'I don't know why everyone was running round like blueass flies' :funny: Debra cooks eggs nearly everyday at home. Sam as no idea what to do! 'My god you know how to make a mess'. Issa never eats eggs or cooks them! He knocks over Sam's dough!!!

Candice hardly ever cooks, because she is always in the hotels! 'OH SWEET GOD!'  :funny: 'Oh that's not, that's hot, I'm an idiot!' Sam's dish looks like vomit!

Marco tries Issa's first. He cooks Eggs and Bread! 'Are you single' 'Yes' 'Thought so'. He put too much salt on! Debra next. 'Lovely cooked.' Pettifleur thinks Marco will love it. She is wrong. 'That is a horror movie'

Marco doesn't even eat his David's dish. Sam's dish doesn't go much different. She puts her parsley up the wrong way! Gaz tried to poach his eggs, but it doesn't work. 'It's not the worst one.' Candice now. He likes it. Now Lincoln. 'Looks like a crime scene'. The BFG's turn. Willie eats 7 or 8 eggs when he plays!!! He didn't enjoy it.

Marco's favourite was Debra! She will win a prize, later in the show! 'She has a real passion for cooking. I now need to get the nine to do so'

He now chooses the teams. Red Team: Lincoln, Jess, Pettifleur, David and Sam. The rest on the Blue Team. They will be cooking entree, main and dessert, for the night's service. They have 1 hour to cook 60 meals! 'We are up Hell's Creek without a paddle' Issa has to go with Marco! If they fail, he fails. And he HATES failing!!!

Andy and Jamie run everyone though the kitchen. David is funny! They then run them though a demonstration. David thinks him and Pettifleur have the easiest job. 'No-one bosses me around'

Lincoln is talking smack to Willie! Wouldn't be doing that!

David talks about his terrible relationship with Lisa! (She is nasty!)

'Where this, where's that!'

Pettifleur needs a drink, while David needs the toilet!

'You will watch the doors of Hell open.'

At the end of the dinner, the guests will rate the meal. The lowest scoring team will be up for elimination.

'Open the doors to Hell's Kitchen!'

'Oh stop it. I would pull my bloody head off, if I was with you!'

All Issa has to do is put the egg together...

He is doing very well, but Sam doesn't!

Pettifleur thinks David is treating her like a dumb child.

'Where's my salmon David!'

'Where's my fish?'

Candice doesn't get her fish out in time...

'Sir, when I talk to you, look at me'!

Issa is complaining the plate is out!

'Blue Team, do I talk to myself?'

The Blue Team's cheesecake is VERY hard!

'Which muppet put the dessert in the freezer?' It is Gaz's fault. Will he go into the cook-off?

The table's like the Blue's dessert!

Marco calls over the Head Waiter, to reveal the scores. Red Team goes first. The mushroom needed more seasoning, the beef was too tender and the dessert was perfect. The Blue Team's entree did great, the fish was disgusting and the dessert was let-down. The Red Team won and The Blue Team lost.

Debra (from The Blue Team), can not be out into the Last Chance Cook-Off. Candice went in instead.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 02:51:08 AM by BourkieBoy »
I love reality TV shows

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I am a TV nerd
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 07:39:34 PM »
Episode 2 summary!

Airdate: Monday 7th August 2017

Show content
I love reality TV shows

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I am a TV nerd
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 07:40:26 PM »
Episode 3 summary!

Airdate: Tuesday 8th August 2017

Show content
The contestants are back into the kitchen! Pettifleur thinks the Blue Team are to overconfident. They have 3 hours before the doors open.

He then assigns roles to each team. Issa and Debra are teamed up and he is happy! Sam and Lincoln on the entree for the Reds. David is on the beef. He keeps asking questions to Jess and she is getting annoyed.

The steam oven pipe bursts!!!  They now how have to share the same oven. 'Pettifleur is a handful' The doors are now open!!!

Sam wants everyone coming in! The first order for Blue comes in! Blue Team are just ahead!

'Where's my 4 salmon Debra!!!' :funny: 'Where's my ratatouille, RUN YOU!!!'

Willie and Pettifluer are about to clash, as Pettifleur lets all of the steam out!!! They are now clashing over the time!!!

A customer complains that something on his dish, tastes like battery acid. 'Ask him the last time he ate battery acid'. HE MAKES THE GUY EAT IT!!!

Marco teaches David how to stir something! 'How did you get it to be like glue?'

DEBRA CUTS HER HAND ON THE KNIFE!!! The paramedics arrive and take her to hospital to stitch her hand.

The service is over and now the waters are casting their votes! Debra leaves to go to hospital. Score time.

The Blue Team: Beef was great, the dessert was lovely and sweet. Red Team: Fish was good well, but the garnish was tasted like battery acid! But the beef was Fantasic! Score time: The Red Team: 7/10 and the Blue Team, 7.5/10.

Pettifluer is into the Last Chance Cook-Off with Candice and Jess. Marco labels her a 'butterfly'.

5 minutes left! Pettifluer's charity is Alzhemier's Australia. Jess reveals that she is French! Pettifleur is now melting some butter for Marco! 90 seconds left! 1 minute left! The food must be on the plate for it to count! TIME UP!!!

Pettifleur is feeling confident. 'Hopefully Marco loves it!' Jess goes first. Marco will maintain eye contact with the cooks the whole time. 'Thank you Jess.' Pettifleur up next! Finally Candice! He doesn't even eat it, as it's raw. She will go home.

Marco dish consists of: Chicken, spring onion and curry powder, cooked in olive oil. The winner is Jess. Pettifluer's chicken was good well. There was more pepper than powder. Candice's construction of the dish, but the fish was raw.

Pettifluer thinks she should stay because she wants to learn how to cook and to win money for her charity, close to her heart. Candice think she wants to stay, because she wants to learn how to cook for her children. He also doesn't want to let the Blue Team down. In the end, Candice went home, due to her raw chicken.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 05:51:34 AM by BourkieBoy »
I love reality TV shows

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I am a TV nerd
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 03:01:52 AM »
Episode 4 summary

Airdate: Sunday 13th of August 2017

Show content
We open up with the Blue Team talking about Candice's elimination. AND THEN DEBRA TURNS UP!!!

They are back into the kitchen!

'This week I want to impress Marco and not piss him off' PETTIFLEUR THE QUEEN!!!

They have a challenge: Cook the perfect salmon. Issa has never cooked fish! :funny: The cook who cooks the perfect piece of salmon, will not be put into the last chance cook-off. They have 20 minutes...

Debra cooks salmon at home each week for her family. But, she cannot touch the frying pan, because of her stitches.

Debra asks Issa for help to get the juice out of the limes, as she can't squeeze them.

Willie has never eaten nor cooked salmon.

Issa puts too much oregano on his salmon! He has no idea what do to!

'Stop watching me Marco. Come and help me!'

Debra goes to cook it in lime juice!

Gaz's salmon is all burnt on the other side!!! It is all because of the honey! 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 04:25:13 AM by BourkieBoy »
I love reality TV shows

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I am a TV nerd
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 03:02:41 AM »
Episode 5 summary!

Airdate: Monday 14th of August 2017

Show content
I love reality TV shows

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I am a TV nerd
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 03:03:19 AM »
Episode 6 summary!

Airdate: Tuesday 15th of August 2017

Show content
Previously on Hell's Kitchen...
Tonight ('where's the lamb' 'where's the lamb' 'where's the lamb'!)

Preparation for service starts. Gary gives Issa some tips on girls (as he meets that girl last night)

It will be the same positions for today's lunch service.

'Glenn, open the doors!'

Lincoln starts to moviate the Red Team. So does David.

Debra isnt happy that someone has taken her cream! She finds it in the other fridge! :groan:

Some members of the Real Housewifes of Sydney (including David's wife Lisa turns up) and Miranda Kerr (Gaz's girlfriend) also turns up!

'You're not Jackson Pollock, Pettifleur' :funny:

Marco threatres to put David in the Last Chance Cook-Off.

Pettifleur is angry that everyone is yelling and swearing at her. 'Who does Sam think she is? Marco?'

'Where's the lamb, where's the lamb, where's the lamb?'

Sam and Pettifleur still have BEEF! According to Sam, Pettifleur is just sulking in the corner. They then go to have an arguement in the back of the kitchen

'I can do dessert in a heartbeat'

Issa touches the beans and they are HOT! 'Aahhh, there hot!'

Marco is trying to speak with orders in his mouth! It isn't going to work!

David brings his wife's table orders!

'David is not pulling his weight' Pettifleur :laugh:

It is now time for the all important comment cards: Red Team first. Beetroot great, but not five-star. Main course was great. Dessert was also great! Blue Team. Entree was unseasoned. Main course, was great. Presentation for dessert wasn't great.

Now for the scores. Blue Team got 7.5/10. Red Team got 7.5/10. We have an another tie! From the Blue Team, the nominee was Issa. The poor man is crying :(. The Red Team's nominee is David. In the end, David went into the Last Chance Cook-Off with Pettifluer and Debra, because he went off talking to his wife and her friends. (Matty and Athena X)

For the Last Chance Cook-Off, the celebrities must 'Taste, Make and Cook' a Schnitzel. They only have 2 minutes in the larder to get their supplies. Debra grabs olive oil, chicken parasmen cheese and thyme. Pettifleur grabs Chicken, any type of herb possible and everyone else possible. David grabs Parmasen, Olive oil, Chicken and Parsley!

Pettifluer thinks Debra putting herself in, is 'cocky'. 'It could bite her in the butt'

Debra is feeling pretty confident, because she cooks it every Monday night.

Pettifleur asks Debra what she has brought. 'As if I would tell you'

They have 15 minutes to cook! Debra doesn't cook to time at home!

Pettifleur can't find her bowl!!! 'My brain is going tick, tick, tick, tick. My brain needs to go into sharp mode!'

10 minutes left! Pettifleur thinks Debra cooks like a boss. Pettifleur also thinks that you shouldnt put flour on the chicken!

Davids charity is Sydney Wildlife. Half way though the challenge know!

Five minutes to go! Marco asks the protein. They all say chicken. 'Are you guys correct?' 'You have enough time to DESTORY the dish'

Debra is panicking and grabs some other butter. Gaz speaks about how they can't lose Debra. David is putting butter on his dish!

'I am shitting my pants right now' Pettifleur. She just gets her dish on the Pass in time.

Marco tastes David's first. Then Pettifleur's. And finally Debra's.

Now for the scores! Marcos dish was Turkey! Cooked in some sort of butter and the herb was Rosemary. 'So, you guys got it wrong badly'. 

Debra is safe from elimination!!! So, it's between Pettifleur and David. Pettifluer's chicken was cooked perfectly, but the breadcrumbs were soggy and inconstant. David's chicken was also gold, but his breadcrumb was too thick.

Marco would eat David's dish over Pettifleur. So, she is going home.

She doesn't accept Marco's descision. She is going home because she didn't put flour in her dish. Pettifleur refuses to answer Marco's questions and leaves Hell's Kitchen.

'I'm not going anywhere near the kitchen'

Next time on Hells Kitchen...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 05:53:47 AM by BourkieBoy »
I love reality TV shows