The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race: International Versions

TAR CHINA 4: Ongoing SHOW DIscussion! **contains spoilers**

(1/17) > >>

NumfarPTB:
And we have an airdate for the season premiere:

Source: http://weibo.com/5155040506/FdZLa63u1?refer_flag=1001030103_
(posted a few hours ago)

--- Quote ---深圳卫视极速前进
#极速前进#期待“新滨兄弟”的表现呦~8月4日晚22:00,我们不见不散~[亲亲]
--- End quote ---

08/04 (Fri) - 10pm

BourkieBoy:
10pm on a Friday night. Geez, is that a bad time for Chinese television ratings wise?

NumfarPTB:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on July 25, 2017, 05:15:13 AM ---10pm on a Friday night. Geez, is that a bad time for Chinese television ratings wise?

--- End quote ---

Never lived in Mainland China or ain't deep enough to its local media to tell you that, however I do have the Taiwanese perspective, if it shares any similarities, Friday Night 10pm time slot has been through years and still is a major primetime slot for television programming.

dryedmangoez:
Plenty of uploads on YouTube! Hehe. Just search for "极速前进第"
Can't wait to watch it.

NumfarPTB:
Just created a Links to Watch thread for those interested.

- Loved how physically demanding it was, and with the 80 minute of run time, they get to fit a lot of RI in this.
- Not sure how I feel about this new trend about EP being randomly given by luck, it happened on TAR29 and technically also during TARCAN5
- No RB in this leg, curious how this affect a certain thing from Leg 2.

Discussing the leg, and some other things, will be spoiler tagging just in case.
Show content- With Disneyland Hong Kong being featured in Leg 1 Hong Kong, I wouldn't be surprised if Shanghai Disney gets some plug during final leg in Shanghai maybe that could be a tip if we have someone on the ground, as that hasn't been filmed yet.
- The first task at Disney was weirdly random enough that I hope other versions get to reproduce it in some way. The teams are tasked to look at some luggage contents, and from that mention anything that might tie it to something that happened in previous seasons of the race. It's a little bit anything can be accepted, but they way it was designed, some people were clearly overthinking.
- As suggested on the initial press release, the season is subtitled - Raiders of the Lost Arc - so a bunch of items are being collected throughout the race, wonder how that will be played in the final leg.
- I LOVED the detours. The math one if one is meticulous it can be a fast task to complete, also I loved that they were forced to do all the math by hand. And the beer infused with Chinese medicine ingredients was also very awesome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version