Author Topic: SURVIVOR Australia 4: Ongoing SHOW Discussion & Updates-No Future Spoilers!  (Read 92483 times)

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: SURVIVOR Australia 4: Ongoing SHOW Discussion & Updates-No Future Spoilers!
« Reply #2125 on: October 10, 2017, 10:41:01 AM »
Honestly Jericho is a great winner! As much as I'd have preferred Tara or Michelle in the F4, Jericho still trumps many of the winners we've seen in the US version of the show. I think this season would be in my top 5 of all time.

The majority of the people were there to play the game. There was so many different dynamics and relationships which just gave us what we needed to remain interested. The editing was generally amazing. The challenges were top notch, US Survivor needs to take a good look at Australia for ideas. The longer episodes were a bonus (can we please get hour long eps in the US please!). Even the non-boot episodes were good although we could've done without 1 or 2 of them.

One thing's for sure and that is that the show should be renewed. Even if they drop the prize money down, or shorten it, we really need another season!

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
« Reply #2126 on: October 10, 2017, 05:49:29 PM »
That FTC was amazing! I went in thinking Jericho was gonna win unanimously, and later even thought Tara might win 5-4.
As a winner, Jericho's better than Kristie, I mean he obviously had more control, but I didn't like his edit.

Sarah was SO ON POINT, and I think I would've felt exactly like her at the end. Jericho contradicted himself a lot and tbh I hated the whole 'cookie empire' edit, because it was a huge fuss. He didn't really gain anything from it, Luke was already close with Jeri, Henry already (falsely) thought he could fully trust Jeri, and I don't remember much of how it went with Sarah, but the fact he turned on her so easily shows a lot.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2127 on: October 10, 2017, 06:08:09 PM »
Especially since Tara had a jar of sweets and pretty much did the same thing.

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2128 on: October 17, 2017, 08:01:31 PM »
I finally was able to catch up on the show and it was a fantastic season!!! Definitely one of my favorites. I have mixed feelings on Jericho winning. I felt like he was more deserving than Tara but I thought there were many players on the jury like Tessa, Luke, and Michelle that would have deserved it had they made it the the FTC, but you have to make it to the end in order to win, and that's Survivor.

I agree that I did not like Jericho's cookie edit at all and I thought it took too much airtime. I wish his edit focused more on moved he orchestrated which either were overshadowed by Luke's arrogance or didn't really exist much. That FTC was really good and was difficult to tell who was going to win though which kept it suspenseful, but that is probably also because neither of the F2 were had super visible gameplay.

Anyways it was a fantastic season and I enjoyed every bit of it, and it was definitely one of my favorites. I'm also glad it did not lose steam like Season 3 which had a very boring post merge. I am hoping it gets renewed for another season!

P.S. It's very subtle but I like when some of the voting reasons are shown during the final thoughts of the person voted out, and I wish US Survivor would do the same.