Author Topic: Looking forward to tonite's show  (Read 3493 times)

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Looking forward to tonite's show
« on: March 13, 2003, 03:30:55 PM »
Hi everybody! ;)  I know I haven't been around much lately but I just haven't had much to say.  With my husband working so much OT and it being so cold I have to constantly be on toddler duty.  She gets restless in the apartment and then she gets mischievious and winds up always making messes.  I have to watch her constantly.  I don't want another food coloring incident and since then there has been a "jello" incident.  I've just  be trying to be available to her so that she doesn't make messes.  So, I'm looking forward to tonite.  Some sort of switch will probably happen.  I made my picks on Sunday and I usually don't change them.  I don't now that I probably definitely got the question about a switch wrong as I answered No to it.  I have to hope that Shawna gets the boot tonite.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
Re:Looking forward to tonite's show
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2003, 03:52:00 PM »
Your boot choice this the common consensus Mama.... only problem is... we have one person that has come out with a different answer.... Snewser.  Knowing snewser, get ready for jeanne to take the walk tonite.  He usually does not put out a persons name unless he knows for sure they are leaving.

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2003, 03:54:14 PM »
Who is Snewser? I picked Shawna to be booted tonight.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2003, 04:27:32 PM »
I hope snewser is wrong since I have picked Shawna in all the pickem games.

But Jeanne could be the Erin pick of last year.

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2003, 08:09:09 PM »
Snewser is the head honcho over at Survivor News.  I didn't get many points tonite at all.  Probably ZERO.  TDT was predicting Shawna all week and last minute they changed it to Jeanne as well.  What a bummer.   ::)
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Theresa

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2003, 08:15:13 PM »
I want to know how Snewser does it.  If that site says someone you can almost count on it being right.  Of course he was right and I found out too late to change my picks.  I got almost no points on all the sites.  I think Survivor news has inside info, this is the third of fourth time they have gotten it right when everyone else had it wrong.  I want his info.

Theresa

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2003, 08:27:45 PM »
I would like his info too!
Rob

Offline archangelnot

• RFF Sr. Member
  • An Angel that has run amuck!
    • Votedoff.tv
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2003, 11:09:03 PM »
I think everyone would like his info... LOL   ;)

Being one of the top Survivor fan sites has it's advantages... one of those is the tips that people email him and the connections you make when you have a site that is as popular as his.  I don't know if they are inside tips, or just things that people send him or his best sluthing... I suspect it's a combination of all three.  But I do know that he will not put up a pick unless he is 100% certain of the outcome therefore I wouldn't bet against him.